Veet Mini Wax Strips

Veet Mini Wax Strips

See the Best Waxes and Hair Removal Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

OK

I like this product for small and sensitive areas and reckon is actually good for small areas like face. You dont get any burns or marks after using this product. However, nothing beats the actual warm wax that can be applied and used. There is no mess from using the warm wax, but with these strips sometimes the hair just dont come out. Some hair are so stubborn that its very hard to get them out using the mini strips...One needs to use the big wax strips and the warm wax.
Good product for sensitive and small areas like face and bikini line
Not as effective as the warm wax

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Bad

These wax strips are a smaller size to make it easier to do areas like the face, underarms and bikini line. I haven’t had any irritation from using them anywhere, but have found that they don’t grip the hair as well as the regular veet wax strips. I wouldn’t buy them again, instead I just cut the regular veet wax strips down to the size I want. It is a bit fiddlier but in the end the results are better because they remove the hair more completely.
Good for sensitive areas or face due to smaller size.
Quite expensive for how many strips in a packet, doesn’t grip hair as well as regular veet wax strips.

butternut

butternutvic, 3555

Terrible

I followed the instructions and was very dissatisfied with the result veet did not live upto their claims and i would not purchas them again.VERRY UNHAPPY !
I found it hard to think of something positive about this product,ive tryed numerous veet products and found they work well except veet mini wax strips.
Veet mini wax strips did not work i found they were fiddly, messy and left half the hair behind.I found the adhesive used on mini wax strips stuck to my skin ,it was hard to remove and due to this my skin became irritatedand red.