Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer

Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer

See the Best Vaporisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect. Inexpensive and Effective

If you have trouble getting it to work add a tbsp of table salt. It works exactly as it should, and quickly adds moisture to the room. I prefer this type of humidity to the fancy cool mist ones with a filter because I am allergic to mold and the filters get moldy. This model is easy to clean with vinegar and mild soap to prevent scale build up. You can hear the water steaming though so if you want silence this isn't what your looking for

Purchased for $28.00.

Poor unit.

I have purchased 2 vaporizers and both have stopped working after just one use. Never again. This product is by no means dependable when u need it the most. Both were purchased at CVS months apart. Shame on the company producing this product.

Purchased in November 2018 at CVS for $1,999.00.

Noise Level
Smell

Dan L.

Dan L.Sydney, NSW

This has become a necessity for me.

I have been using this since 2016 and it is still doing great until now. We use it almost every night, even in summer and when necessary, throughout the night because of allergies and nasal congestion. I use 2-3 drops of essential oil. However, the youngest family member is 11 years old. I highly recommend it but sorry to hear poor reviews from others.

Purchased in October 2016 at Big W for $54.00.

Shocking!!!

I am beyond annoyed. Spent $80 ONE month ago!! ONE MONTH! To buy this for my daughter who has chronic athsma and it helps her at night and it stopped working and tripping our power!! DO NOT RECOMMEND

Purchased in August 2019 at Cockburn gateway chemist for $80.00.

Carly

CarlyPerth, WA

Waste of money! Rubbish

Bought this vaporiser over a month ago and it has already short circuited and does not work. Spent $60 plus $10 for the vapour steam and cant even get a replacement or refund because I do not have the proof of purchase (receipt) anymore, even though I have my warranty! Was the only thing helping me sleep with congestion and now there goes my hard working money down the drain! Should have studied reviews before purchasing as this is a common occurrence with Vicks products. Bloody terrible and will never purchase any Vicks items again! So disappointed and frustrated!

Purchased in August 2019 for $60.00.

Jojan G.

Jojan G.Perth, WA

Vicks Steam Vaporizer- Stay Away from this Product

Product Review:Initially all went well for 3 Nights and then started tripping power.

Cutomer Serivce:The Customer Support Team also doesnt get back to you when you send an email with proof of Purchase asking for refund. Horrible Service and Product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Poorly designed!!

There was no consumer thought process put into this product.

I shake, shake, shake and I still can't get all the water out from the bottom, therefore it's never 100% clean.

Purchased in September 2019 for $60.00.

Branson

BransonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked great for a few months....then started tripping the power.

Worked great for a few months....then started tripping the power. Would not work on any power point. Something I don't want to deal with at 3am while the baby is sick.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Janaya

JanayaSydney, NSW

Was great , but can’t use as it trips my power :(

First time I’ve ever used one so went for the trusty Vick’s, loved it but have only used max 10 x and now he shorts my power. Which is really frustrating as I have a very congested 5 month baby girl who has not been able to sleep and this mumma needs sleep too and it was the only thing that helped and now it’s broken !

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI.

Lisa

Lisa

Amazing

I’ve been using this the last couple of winters, since my son was a baby and it’s amazing, perfect for young ones, easy and soothing to medicate children when they are seeing , it’s a life saver, so quiet, fast working , long lasting. I am very surprised at the bad reviews maybe they got the old model

Purchased in May 2015 at Big W.

IvannaPerth, WA

Steam Vaporiser Tripped House Circuit Breaker Dangerous

Purchased in July 2017 at Wizard Pharmacy for $52.99.

Tilly

TillySydney, NSW

Best purchase I’ve made!

After my baby spending nights awake from coughing and not being able to breathe I purchased one of these vaporizers and I am so glad that I did! No more sleepless nights when my little one is sick. It’s so quiet, sometimes I have to check if it is even on, not sure how some reviews say it sounds like a boiling kettle (which made me weary about buying it) because it doesn’t. Seriously a life saver!

Purchased in August 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $65.00.

Hi Tilly
That's wonderful to hear! We're so glad you have had a good experience with the Vicks Vaporizer and we very much appreciate you taking the time to add your review. Wishing you and your family the best of health! Kind Regards, Vicks.

Yet another unit tripping power....

Purchased in May 2019 for $60.00.

Anonymous

AnonymousHunter Region, NSW

Tripping power

Instead of investigating and apologising, recall it or fix it. Used 10 times now over 2 winters now it’s tripping power. Common problem do something about it! Not good enough.

Purchased in June 2018 at Big W for $66.00.

Noise Level
Smell

Phillip M

Phillip MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty Batch? - Power Safety Switch keeps Tripping - Electrical Safety Hazard + Noisy & Hot!

Purchased in August 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $69.99.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Far too noisy

Purchased on release from intensive care. Very noisy to a level where we turned it off on day 2 following purchase. Now looking to buy a different one without the noise.

Purchased in September 2019 for $59.00.

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works Great

Purchased at United Chemist for $60.00.

Excellent vapouriser for baby

Bought this for my baby when he had a bad cough and would wake during the night. Worked fantastic and he slept through the night with it. Long run time for 12-14 hours. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 for $60.00.

CarlaVicks Vaporizers & Thermometers

Thankyou so much for your lovely review Jo, we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Kind Regards, Vicks.

Brooke W.

Brooke W.Northern Territory

So disappointed

I bought one last year and used in a handful of times when my kids were unwell, it started tripping the power.
Went and bought a new one, used it 4 times and it now trips the power, within minutes of being turned on.

Purchased in July 2019.

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty

Absolutely annoyed at this product, has been working great for our baby since we bought it 3-4 months ago but tonight it has failed, keeps tripping out the power in the house. We don’t have the receipt so I am guessing it’s money down the drain.

Matt

Ohh wasn’t expecting a response.thankyou

Matt

Received new vaporiser and so far so good thankyou