4.3

Learning Material

Mehdi A.
Mehdi A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

5 Start Driving School in Melbourne

Thanks Vicky for offering my wife driving lessons, she passed the test in one go. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Alissar
Alissar

Shameful Customer Service

If there was a negative rating I would give it. It's only one person running it I searched on google and called them up, never looked at the website.
After paying the deposit I changed my mind when I called he said it's policy no refunds which is stated on the website, he never mentioned on the phone. To top it all i have asked if i should book through the website and he said no just send me a message never mentioning no refunds. I was still suggesting if I can take a driving lesson with them when he hanged up in my face and never answered any calls.
Sammy H
Sammy HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

Easy to learn Driving School

thanks for getting my learners man! I will recommend your school to all my friends now.
Garry Mike
Garry MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Most Friendly Driving Instructors!

Vicky Driving School has helped me to get my driving licence in my first attempt!!
I cant say anything better than just a big thumps up!!
Vicky is really friendly and exactly know how to teach driving in a better way!! If you are a student or a new driving learner, choose Vicky Driving School Broadmeadows!
Mr AussieAustralian Capital Territory7 posts

Thanks for your help, Vicky!

very professional guys and a calm Driving instructor. I would recommend anyone who wants their driving license in the first go! Vicky Driving school is Must RECOMMENDED! Thank you again! Show reply
Manvik Thakur
Manvik Thakur

Outstanding driving school. Vicky is so professional to deal with got my license in first attempt

I was very satisfied with my teaching. It was average i loved the course and driving lessons given to me will always stay with me and help me in my future driving  Show reply