VS Sassoon Turbo Pro Clipper

VS Sassoon Turbo Pro Clipper

VSM2330A, VS318DA and VSM318DNA

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pete

Pete

Would not buy again - terrible battery life

Bought this based on the VS brand reputation. I use this product to keep my hair very short. Initially the clippers worked very well, however after about 10 uses the battery lifer was noticeably reducing. Shortly after (15 uses) the battery would not charge and I have had to use the product as a corded clipper, even then the product struggles to maintain power. The product was always charged as per instructions and never left to overcharge for long periods. Very disappointing for what were a relative expensive set of clippers.

CJAY

CJAYMareeba

No complaints yet ...

Been having this for few months now. I have not had any issues with the battery yet. I believe that this is the newer model and the company fixed the battery issue . A full charge will last me at least a good 30 min of cutting time. Of course if the turbo function is used the battery life is less. Does the job ok. The charging cord is long enough so that cutting is possible while charging (not recommended).

Great name ,rubbish product

Clipper only used a handful of times and battery died . Was charged as per instructions.Now even plugged in it runs at a 1/4 speed .
Absolutely rubbishy product ? Sassoon should be ashamed to put their name to a defective product .Just out of warranty ,so Harvey Norma’s not interested in even looking at it .

Hi Daren
Please kindly call Conair Customer Service on 1800 650 263

Daren
Daren

Sorry , it’s Harvey Norman’s NZ , so nothing I can do .
NZ VS not interested either as it was 1 month out of warranty .

Hi Daren

I see I responded to your message one year ago, did you call the customer service number previously provided. 1800 650 263

ken76

ken76AU

battery dies on arrival

Battery not holding charge at all. Found this when open package it only last about 1 day after fully recharge without using at all. Not bothering return it since we are in remote area. About years later the battery totally died it wont hold charge at all. End up in the bin. Waste of your money.

Sadly this is no different than other reviews: Do not waste your money!

I bought this based on the Sassoon name, a highly credible hair care brand but with an incredibly useless product. I feel a little cheated, to be honest.

The worst of it is the battery life. Oh my, it's pathetic. I could charge to my heart's content and yet I get a maximum of 2 minutes. And I'm being liberal with that fact.

My friends, do not buy this product. In fact, I would advise against buying any Vidal Sassoon product if this is how they treat customers who are willing to spend their hard-earned money on their products. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Conair A.VS Sassoon

Thanks for your feedback. If you’d like to chat further about the concerns you’ve raised, feel free to contact our Customer Service team on 1800 650 263 or aus_info@conair.com

familytreemummyvictoria

Do not waste your money!

I didn't even get to clip one strip of my partners short hair..had to do the whole thing with scissors! This clipper had no go in it at all it just dies after a few minutes if slow motion clipping.

Please contact Customer Service to discuss
on 1800 650 263 or email aus_info@conair.com
Regards , Conair Customer service

mr.raz

mr.razAU

rubbish skip this one

I brought this as replacement for my old hair clippers (Wahl) these clippers are rubbish it feels really cheap and plastic very light chinese cheap feel. Hair got pulled throughtout regardless of the boost button didnt even bother finishing (even oiling blades didnt help) had to finish the job with my old pair luckily I didnt throw em out. I have short buzz hair style which I wanted to tidy up and maintain so no excuses should have been effortless, ended up taken em back to the good guys for a an exchange for the model up which is the i same day for ipro model above well worth the extra 50 towards it

Andrew C

Andrew CNewcastle, NSW

Broken clip on Vidal Sassoon turbo metro hair clipper

Don't buy this product.
Go for Wahl which last for years and replacement parts easy to find.

Small metal retaining clip that steadies blade broke after just a few goes.
Didn't have receipt and couldn't find replacement part anywhere so in the bin.
Shame but you live and learn.
Will buy quality next time
Good when it worked but no so great on anything but short hair without turbo button
Badly constructed, no replacement parts, poor after sales service

larryaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke after only a dozen uses

The spring mechanism that holds the blades straight broke and they could no longer be used. After looking on the internet, I find this is a common problem with this unit. Also the battery is terrible, running the clippers for only a few minutes before running out of juice. Stay away from these - terrible.
fairly powerful when battery fully charged but not long enough for a complete hair cut.
Broken blade retaining spring and short battery life after only a few uses.

larrya

Follow-up: When the fault was reported by phone to the distributor, they said the head & blades were not covered by the warranty which is ridiculous. Took them back to Big W and they refunded my money.

dmsteine21

dmsteine21Brisbane

Not happy with Turbo Power Clippers

I purchased these clippers a few months ago and have charged it only four times, and now the battery no longer holds a charge (only lasts a few minutes before going flat). It cuts ok, but it's still relatively new. I would only purchase something of this poor quality if it were priced at $15 - no more.
lots of attachments and accessories
battery is terrible