VS Sassoon Diamond Precision VSM1000A

VS Sassoon Diamond Precision VSM1000A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buy this, it works well and costs little.

Impressed with this piece of kit, works well, good design, if it ever breaks I'll be buying another one. I don't remember if I purchased it from Coles or Woolworths, it was one of them, and only cost about $20. I had low to medium expectations of it but after using it for the first time (and each time since) its proved it is a well put together tool by doing what its meant to in an efficient manner. Its blows the previous trimmer I had out of the water. Worth every cent.

Purchased in May 2019 for $20.00.

Bea A.

Bea A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great

I am a female and bought this on impulse because I am tired of plucking nose hairs. When I started to use it I thought it wasnt doing anything because of the design and because I couldnt feel anything. But the hair was all gone! I love the design and that it doesnt look like it could trim tiny hairs but it does. I ended up using it on my brows and upper lip too. No irritation. Easy to use. Definitely recommend. Would buy again.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $20.00.

Agha

AghaSydney, NSW

Great value

Bought from BigW for $19. Replacement for Remington which was useless as it never could find the hair. Sassoon worked like a charm. Its head design is perfect to find the hair and to cut it. Hair in difficulty places are easy and saves time and gives me confidence. There are no accessories except travel bag - it is true to label. If it lasts 12 months I will be happy to buy it again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $19.00.

Dee

DeeNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Personal Trimmer

Have had a VS Sassoon hairdryer for simply ages and its fantastic, heaps better and longer lasting than other brands I have had over the years, so based on that we decided to purchase this brand trimmer. Bought the Diamond Precision model for $24 and its absolutely excellent. Does a brilliant job of trimming pesky hairs, its well designed, very easy and comfortable to use, also very quiet and comes with its own storage pouch. Very happy with this purchase.