VS Sassoon Lithium Cut VSM7473A

VS Sassoon Lithium Cut VSM7473A

2.0

Terrible Product with no accessories available

I bought this product while traveling in Sydney. This product worked well since it was charged on purchase though its charger never worked after. I left the country and cannot find a charger online. This is a waste of product for me i had to invest in another trimmer.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$89.00.

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon
buzzie1966

buzzie1966Far North Queensland, QLD

Not for men who like a close shave

In the market for a new pair of hair clippers (as I had lost my Remington cordless clippers which were great) I found the VS Clippers on sale. As it has a lithium powered motor, looked to be a comfortable shape and design to use, and was made by VS, I assumed that it would meet my needs. It appears to work well, and charged up quite quickly, however it fails my needs specifically. I prefer a very closely shaved head, and the Remington clippers always used to cut very closely and smoothly. The VS does not. Even at its closest setting, it still leaves at least 2 or 3 mm of hair on the head. So basically unusable for me. Looks like I'll be going back to a Remington.