VS Sassoon Lithium-Pro Stubble VSM7898A

VS Sassoon Lithium-Pro Stubble VSM7898A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark

MarkGold Coast, QLD

Solid shaver @ 1.0mm

I've had this model since 2015 after my last one was lost along with my luggage.
I found the VSM7898A to have solid and reliable performance if shaving at the sweet spot of 1.0mm
anything below 1.0mm and you can get nicks and cuts unless you pull your skin tight (the skin around the adams apple in particular), and anything longer than 1.0mm and you get inconsistent length.
Overall very happy

Cuts your skin

As previously stated takes longer than old vs one, takes heaps.
Longer and doesn't cut even. Worst yet it cuts into your skin on low settings. Cuts every time into my face. Don't buy!!!

Useless - avoid

Like most other reviewers here, purchased based on specs (asked for as gift) having had good use from an original i-stubble before it's battery completely died.
Although the new tech is good the actual trimmer is rubbish. It is so inconsistent - trimming either too short or completely missing long hairs. I have to spend another 10 min with scissors manually fixing up the mess it makes. Wish I had of done more research. Now I have to shell out for something else as I can't return the thing.

Absolute rubbish!

Worst stubble trimmer I have ever owned, I brought this without doing any research as I had the brilliant stubble precise (previous model) and just assumed this would be as good if not better. In the hand the build quality does not feel any where near the old one, the plastic seems to be inferior and it has cheaper cutting blades that barely cut! unfortunately I threw the packaging away so I couldn't return. Avoid this product!

Gryphon159

Gryphon159Woodvale

Looks good just does not work

Thought the shaver looked good, but it bearly works. My skin is red by because of the amout of time I have to go over the same area of skin. Going of the other reviews I don't think this was ever actually product tested before release. Will be returning tomorrow

Luke

LukeMelbourne, Victoria

Piece of Rubbish

This shaver is horrible. I bought it as I can't shave too close or I get shaving rash . I was away for a holiday and was struggling to find stuff I like while shopping so thought id splash out on a good shaver. Before this I had a cheap one from Kmart but it was much better than this. I find I have to be very very careful while shaving with this, it tends to literally tear strips of skin off my face if I move even slightly too fast with it. Really annoyed considering it cost me $120. Stay clear of this shaver if you prefer your skin to stay attached to your face.

J du Preez

J du PreezBrisbane

The previous version was much better

Andrew K

Andrew Kasked

Hi there,

Am I able to purchase the accessories with this product?

I have broken the protector on the trimmer.

Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi Andrew. The comb guide is available directly from Conair, for all spare parts please kindly call Conair customer service on 1800 650 263. Thank you

Pattie

Pattieasked

Where can you buy lithium pro stu bble trimmer and how much?

Hi Please call Conair Customer service on 1800 650 263

Sonia Hardy

Sonia Hardyasked

I can't get the travel lock feature to stop working. How can I get it to work for more than a few seconds? And yes, I have followed the instructions just to have the halfwit lock show up again with it's 5 second countdown. Help me!

Please contact Customer Service to discuss