VS Sassoon Pro-50 Intensive VS955A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The most comfortable, do-the-job, powerful, and convenient hair clipper.

The Pro-50 Intensive really is amazing. I've tried many different hair clippers, but they just didn't cut it - even though they were high quality. With a 3.6V DC Motor, it cuts through my hair in one go! It feels extremely comfortable in my hand, contoured to fit. It not noisy at all, as well as being unexpectantly light!! The clip-on as are high quality, too, and they are very easy to remove/put on. This cordless (or not cordless if you like) creates total convenience - I can manoeuvre the hair clipper easily with no trouble. i just love it!!!
You might be thinking...$70... a bit much, is it worth it? Of course it is! The quality, the comfort, the convenience, the...EVERYTHING makes this Pro-50 Intensive practically perfect.

I would highly recommend this to everyone in all ages. I assure you, it is worth the price.

Head and shoulders above the cheaper VS model

I previously owned a "VS Metro Cordless" (the cheapest clippers at Priceline), which worked fairly well for a while, but broke after 6 months.

Frustrated with that, I traded them in for the most expensive model in the shop and ended up with the VS Pro-50 Intensive. What a world of difference! These clippers are so much more powerful and cut through very thick hair in one stroke, saving you lots of time. The chassis feels very solid. If you run out of charge, you can plug in and use corded (with the cheaper cordless model, you actually can't use it when connected to mains...you have to wait until the battery is charged for a few hours, which can be annoying when the batteries run out half way through your haircut!).

I highly recommend these clippers and they are worth every cent.