Wahl Super Taper Cordless WA8591-012

Wahl Super Taper Cordless WA8591-012

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Recommended

This was not my first Wahl hair clipper - I started with a cheap corded model and then when that died upgraded to a cordless model.

I first bought a Color PRO - At this point I will give a warning: The Color PRO is NOT a professional model it is just a cordless domestic model. The slightest pressure on the power switch when running would pause the clipper resulting in dragging the no longer running clipper through your hair (Ouch).

So the salesperson at the ShaverShop talked me into buying a Wahl Professional model (and then said the sale price no longer applied so I ended up buying elsewhere!)

The first thing about the professional model is it is so quiet - especially compared to the old corded model and even to my (thankfully) brief experience with the Color Pro

The second thing is the <some fancy named metal> used for the clipper blades does make a difference. There is noticeably less pulling of the hair and it seems to leave a more even cut.

So far very happy with the upgrade

Can I buy clippers guides separately?
Yes - but they are quite expensive - e.g. buying two will come to the same price as buying a complete "set" (although I will admit the separately bought guides were higher quality than those included in the set).

Do you have clipper guides for this model?