works fine, seems a bit flimsy but haven't had any problems so far. if using a water Flosser is your jam this is one you should look at using to do the jo.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
- Designed with 2 modes, a Floss Mode that uses pulse-modulation technology for plaque removal, and Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode, which stimulates gums to help improve circulation
- A 30-second pacer allows you to spend 30 second on each area of your mouth that needs flossing (top, bottom, left and right), for a total of 2 minutes flossing time
- 10 pressure control settings allow you to select the level of pressure you feel comfortable with
- Comes with 7 flossing tips
- Can be an easier flossing solution for people with braces, crowns, bridges and veneers
How to use:
- Fill the reservoir with warm water, place the reservoir inside the appliance base.
- Choose between 7 flossing tips, including Classic, Orthodontic (suitable for braces), Plaque Seeker, and Pik Pocket (which goes in the pocket of your gums to remove plaque).
- Click the flossing tip into the handle (there are additional steps to take here to prime the water flosser if this is your first-time use).
- Turn on the flosser, set the pressure to low, partially close your lips and lean over the sink, to let any leftover water drain away.
- Aim the flossing tip at the gumline and steadily make your way across teeth, pausing between each tooth.
|Category||Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers and Flossing & Dental Care Products|
|Brushing / Flossing Modes||2|
|Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included||7|
|Colour / Finish||White|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)|
Visit official website
- MPN: WP-660
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.