Waxaway Precision Wax Wand

Waxaway Precision Wax Wand

This item does not work!

It does not actually wax facial hair off!! I regretted very much buying this item, after first use, whereby I followed all instructions. There were no hairs on the wax strips, and all that remained were sticky fingers and sticky face!!!! What a waste of my $!

Absolutely Useless

This product absolutely does not work. The wax is soft and does not adhere to the paper provided. Does not grip hair as claimed. Should be removed from the market.

LJN

LJNSydney

Shocking - should not be available!

This is a shocking product!
    I followed the instructions carefully when waxing my eyebrow bone. The wax was sticky, did not apply easily and when removed with the prescribed depilatory strips was extremely painful. It was hard to remove the wax at all.
    I am not sure if any hairs were removed, however on waking the next day both eye areas were red and the swelling extended significantly around the lids and under eyes. Within a few days the brow area started to scab.
    I needed to use ice and pressure packs to reduce the swelling and redness.
    A very poor product and should not be on the market as a 'Precision Wax Wand - ideal for facial areas'.
    DO NOT USE!!

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Aaaargh! Ripped off...

I followed the instructions to the letter to wax my eyebrows. Moment of truth, I ripped off the strip and the sticky wax stayed on my face. Took me quite a while to get it off - but the unwanted hair remained. I didn't even manage to remove one hair

Horroible

After following all instructions carefully , i am left with burnt skin and it did not even remove the hair !

Cleopatra