Waxaway Professional Wax Kit

Waxaway Professional Wax Kit

See the Best Waxes and Hair Removal Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don’t waste your money

After reading mixed reviews I decided to give this product a try, learn from my mistake and don’t bother wasting your money. The wax took much longer then the advertised 20 minutes to heat up and cooled down extremely quickly, I didn’t even get a chance to finish the bottom half of one leg.

Wonderful product! Cost saving and effective

This product is great if used properly - make sure you heat the wax for 20 mins! I use it to wax my legs and it is fantastic! I don't think it works as well on other parts of the body. So far I have used the device 3 times and am still on the same cartridge.
Would definitely recommend, quick easy and effective hair removal at a low cost.

Natasha

NatashaCanberra

Great, easy to use product

I don't know how come there are so many complaints. I love mine! It's much cheaper in the long run as the refill cartridges are only about $10 each and they last about 4 uses for whole legs. I also like the roller as I'm not messing around with wooden sticks trying to spread the wax. I don't own a microwave for heated wax so this simple, plug it in heater is probably why I like it so much. I agree it's probably only good for large flat areas - legs, arms and maybe tummy.

wickydoc

wickydoc

Terrible

do not use the wax unless you want to be sticky for weeks to come. the wax warmer itself is not bad but certainly not great for the price

the wax is incredibly bad. it got stuck all over me and didn't remove the hair. I cannot believe how bad this product is. Waxaway you should be ashamed!

ktmaree

ktmareeAU

Good

Easy to use, okay for all areas but best on legs - the wax doesn't roll on very well over curves/creases on underarms. Mine has been going for a few years without any problems and gets regular use. Much cheaper than paying for professional waxing, though maybe not quite as good results.
This is easy to use, with cheap wax refill cartridges. Is better at removing fine hairs than the wax strips. The after care lotion included is good.
Takes 20 mins to heat initially, which isn't a problem if you are organised. Can cool down reasonably quickly & need reheating if you do more than both half legs. Works best with the disposable waxaway strips, come in packets of 20, can use maybe 5 times before throwing out and starting with a new one.

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

OK

I havent liked this product at all. The wax already filled in the cartridge is quite sticky and takes a long time to heat up. Though using this is good that you wont burn youself ever, as it automatically turns itself off when it gets fully heated. The product is quite costly...$100 bucks for the cartridge. I used it once and kept it back, waste of money. The kit comes with a after oil, which isnt good either, a bit greasy and leaves marks on your clothes. Do not recommend this product.
Ease of use at home
Costly product, messy cleaning up after waxing

fifidelux

fifideluxNSW, 2773

Generally does a great job. I am blonde and have very fine hair, the wax that comes with the unit does not get EVERY hair, but it gets almost all of them! Its very easy to use, and much more cost effective than going to a salon. Sometimes I think perhaps I need to use a slightly thicker layer of wax, that might help solve the problem of not getting every hair.. Im talking eyebrows here.. The wax is at a perfect temperature so you will never burn yourself. Very very convenient.
Ease of use
Takes a while to heat up.

Terrible

I have used the kit about 4 times over the past 6 months and found that it is great to use but how do you ensure that the refill containers are not cracked when purchased? I will now have to purchase another kit which I cannot afford until after Christmas. My email address is marilyn.mackenzie@bigpond.com should you have an suggestions that may regain my confidence in your product.
Easy and convenient to use at home.
I purchased a refill of wax from a local supplier. When the wax heated up within the heating unit, found out that there was a split in the refill and flowing was ruined the heating unit not to say the mess to clean up.

This product is easy to use and provides awesome results, as well as being incredibly cost effective. I wish I'd known about it years ago....it's fantastic!
The easiest home waxing product on the market.