Waxaway Ready to Use Wax Strips

Waxaway Ready to Use Wax Strips

See the Best Waxes and Hair Removal Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Waxaway

Pros

• No heating required

• Quick and efficient waxing

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Kyha
KyhaPerth, WA

GREAT PRODUCT

Waxaway wax strips are great for fine hair...
No need to heat up..just use straight out of the box...
Always removes all unwanted hair and you can use the strip more than once which is great compared to other wax strips.... it does leave a bit of wax on skin but just use the post waxing wipe to remove it...very easy & convenient... highly recommend

Purchased in June 2020 for $4.99.

Causes Irritation No
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Never Again!

This is by far the absolute worst product for hair removal I have ever used. The wax stayed on my leg the plastic came off! Even hot water doesn't remove it. I had to scrape off with my nails. Never again would I use this or recommend to anyone. This should be banned from stores,

Purchased in July 2019 for $10.99.

Causes Irritation Yes
Angel008
Angel008Abermain

Dreadful

These strips are not at all effective for removing hair from anywhere. They do not stick to grab the hair for removal, hence completely useless. I will be returning to my trusted Veet warm wax.

Carla L
Carla LMelbourne ,Victoria.

Amazing product!

I decided to try this product for the first time. I have used the hot wax before. I was very impressed with how well it worked easy and non messy. If you want something quick and easy to use,this the product! Will definetely buy it again!!!! P.s I liked the after oil wipe.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Waxaway Ready to Use Wax Strips compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Vinny
VinnyMelbourne

Left with cuts and scars

I used the facial hair remover one... which removes hair so quickly on just one time and also removes the skin as well... I left with cuts and scars... tried 3 times and got the worst cuts every time

Waxaway
DerekWaxaway

Easy to use! Works perfectly

I used the Waxaway body strips and they were so easy to use. A quick look at the instructions and then I warmed them up between my hands. They peeled apart easily and then in no time I was done. I used each strip 2 or 3 times before having to switch but my legs were quite hairy at the time. The little bit of wax residue left wiped up with the aftercare wipe without a problem. I would recommend trying these strips.

Mavis
MavisAdelaide

awful

Never again. Absolutely doesn't work. I followed the instructions very carefully. it's hurt my skin. not a single hair removed. Wax residue left behind. One dried out after care wipe. Seriously stay away

Disappointing!

I bought these to use for waxing my bikini line for an upcoming school swimming event and was terribly disappointed. I paid close detail to the preparation and directions and followed exactly. The result was awful, the wax strips not only left heaps of sticky residue on my skin, but also did not take any hairs! I tried using one of the strips on my leg to see if the results differed but was only disappointed when the same thing happened. I will never waste my money on these strips again, very upset.

Never again!

I will NEVER buy this product again. It's too sticky, leaves heaps of wax on the skin & sadly even the hair. And just 1 afterwaxingoilsachet others have 4! Don't buy this product.

ChloeT
ChloeTAU

Just awful

I found these strips terrible to use! The wax often came away from the backing and stayed on my leg! Nightmare! It would take several goes to get all the wax off and then my skin was sore as a result. Would never buy again!

Will never buy again!!!

After trying many different waxing products on my twelve year old daughter wax away was the last and I'll definitely not be using it again!
It caused pimples on her legs the size of 5 cent coin they were filled pus
We waited a day to see if they'd settle when they got worse I took her to the doctor.
Thanks to your product they are seriously infected and she in on oral antibiotics and a cream she has to apply directly to spots.

Thanks wax away will never be using this or any other of your products again!

Didn't live up to my expectations

This was always left wax on my skin after I used it and it would stay on there for about a week and be really itchy and it only comes with one wipe to get rid of the left over wax, which clearly wasn't enough and it didn't get all the hairs off when I used it. Not impressed with this product.

Kitty
KittyMildura

Rubbish

I found the strips sometimes ripped and didn't get all the hairs so pain for nothing. And left a lot of sticky residue which was hard to get off even with the oil wipes. Not as good as Veet which I've never had any problems with.

Joujou
JoujouSydney

This is perfect! However leaves too much residue

This is good and easy to use, it takes off so much hair in just one go and afterwards your skin is feeling smooth. And you could use one strip many times, also takes off hair as small as 1 mm. I like how convenience it is, rather than needing to do hot wax etc. The only concern and problem i keep having is that it leaves too much residue and it doesn't come off with neither water or the wax removal oil. Other then it leaving your legs sometimes sticky, it is good and would recommend to all.
Easy to use and removes a great deal of hair on one single strip and that strip can be used numerous of times.
leaves residue and if you don't rub the wax strip before opening the wax won't evenly spread onto both sheets.

Joey39
Joey39WA, 6210

Won't use anything else..

Get an answer from our members and Waxaway representatives

How to use

• Separate a double wax strip into two individual strips.
  • Press the strip onto the area of your face or body to be treated, smoothing it down over skin 3-4 times.
  • Hold skin down taut with one hand and pull back the edge of the wax strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
  • Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible.

Two choices

These Waxaway Ready to Use Wax Strips are available in two product options - wax strips for the body, and mini facial strips. Both options come with a post-wax oil sachet to help soothe skin.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

• Reviewers appreciated that no heat-up time was required. Those who used hot wax products in the past found it convenient that these strips are ready to go, straight out of the box.
  • Waxaway strips effectively do the job they claim to do when it comes to removing hair. Wax pulls off hair quickly and easily, even fine hair. The ability to use a wax strip 2-3 times before having to replace it with another one was appreciated by reviewers.
  • In most cases, it was reported that the after-wax oil wipe was effective at removing residue that remained on skin after a waxing session.
CategoryWaxes and Hair Removal Creams