Waxaway Salon Wax

Waxaway Salon Wax

See the Best Waxes and Hair Removal Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Asha

AshaPerth, WA

Terrible product

Tried using this product for the first time this evening, product is terrible - the stick snapped - tiny little wipe to take residue away did absolutely nothing. Spent 40 minutes lathering my legs in olive oil trying to get this off. 2 showers later and I’m still left with patches of wax. Did not remove hair from my knees plus even after multiple attempts left patches of hair on my legs, not to mentioning not even a full tub covered one of my legs knee to ankle. Complete waste of time and money. Horrible horrible experience.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline for $16.99.

Causes Irritation Yes

Not sure what product everyone else is trying but this is a waste of money

The wax did NOT take 2 minutes to heat up....more like 5, takes about 2 seconds to dry so you have to keep reheating and oh boy is it anything but painless - screaming in agony trying to pull dried wax out of the hairs that are very much still attached to my body.

Nicole

Nicole

Effective and no pain

I normally use veet strips, they are easy and effective but quite painful. Saw this on sale at priceline and decided to try it. The best bits are its effective and its no pain. The bad bits are its messy and honestly quite pricey even on sale. A box of strips can easily last me 3/4 waxes, with this i think two tops, perhaps its my technique using more wax than i should but i really dont see how it can last me more than 2. Though because of the painless waxing i will buy this again but only use for bikini, for legs i will continue with strips.

Stepanova

Stepanova

Great alternative to salon

I usually use my Braun silk epil which I is great, but have been wanting to get a wax for the nice way it leaves your legs feel afterward. Can't justify time and expense of salon. Read reviews and found this one has lots of good reviews, and for good reason. This stuff is great! Pulls out all the hairs, and no bits of cloth/paper required. Even my two yr old helped pull some bits off, and I did find it less painful than usual but not sure why. This is nice and quick to use too, but probably use more than usual wax with strips since you only wax once with each scrape of wax. I will be buying this again, esp when I get it on sale for $11. Can't go wrong :)

rose79

rose79AU

Great Product

Always hated the strip waxing method, it was way too painful.This no- strip wax is a great product, cheap and less painful...I have used it few times (chin, underarm and upper lip) and it does an amazing job... Leaves a very smooth and soft skin. Very happy with this wax...
easy to use, easily available and does the job pretty well...

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Good

This product is great. It does what it says it will. Its a lowcost alternative to getting it done professionally. Easy to follow instructions. Readily available at Chemists, Priceline and big department stores such as Target & Big W.
It does what it says it will unlike the warm wax with the pink box
Sometimes it's difficult to heat up the wax