Waxaway Warm Wax

Waxaway Warm Wax

Angel008

Angel008Abermain

Useless!

This wax is just dreadful as it simply does not work. It breaks the hairs off instead of pulling them out by the roots so all you’re left with is annoying prickly stubble. Attocious product considering the price, it should be taken off the market!

Cdave

Cdave

Wanting a refund.

Pulled out maybe two hairs and made a lovely mess. Won't be buying it or recommending to anyone. Wished I spent the extra $5 and got a decent one. Tweezers do a much better job!

Horrible.

It is the worst warm wax that I have used for the last 20 years. I will never buy it again and do not recommend this product at all. Bad experience.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Waxaway Warm Wax compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

The worst wax I have ever used!!!

Worst wax I have used! Didn't remove hair just tore my skin! Had to go over areas three times, to remove SOME hair, all patchy. Will NEVER buy this again.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Terrible

I would NEVER ever buy this product again. I usually get the Waxaway orange packet one (which is fine) but one day I decided to try this one. I ended up throwing out the container with wax left over. I followed the instructions carefully and when I ripped it off no hair came out. I tried it several times and it did nothing.
    There isn't any
    Well the product didn't do what it says it would

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

I have been using this wax for the past 3-4 years and simply love it and would not prefer any other over this one. It is very easy to apply and the best is, it gets onto your clothes or where you dont want it, just use a damp cloth and it will come off. Even if you used a kitchen knife to apply the wax, the knife comes spanking clean once put under hot water for a minute or so. Excellent price at which it is offered, not costly at all and I love it.
    Excellent product, water solluble and also easy to use
    Nothing really

lauren7947

lauren7947South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I use other warm wax products similar to this one and thought I'd give this a go. Big mistake! Most of the wax doesn't stick to the cotton strip and remains on your skin. I tried to use it on several occasions with no success. I even used a thermometer to check it was heated to the correct temperature but still no luck. I ended up throwing it away with not one successful waxing attempt! I'll be sticking with Nad's and Veet warm wax products in future.
    It's a pretty coloured box?
    It doesn't work!