Weider 8980 Home Gym

Weider 8980 Home Gym

See the Best Weight Training Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Weider? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    FitForLifeCoach
    FitForLifeCoachWarner Robins

I Didn't Like it!

This product took up a lot of space. It's was very hard for me to move from different exercises. As a trainer, I don't recommend this product. The weight machines and dumbbells at the gym are much better than this machine. I only had it for a few weeks and sold it at the yard sale. Please save your money.

This is the best investment I ever made!

As a recovering cancer patient, I was weak and without much energy after weeks of radiation and chemotherapy. I decided a home gym was the answer as I was unable to go to a regular gym due to having a very low immune system. I purchased the Weider Home Gym 8980 I and, having read the assembly instructions carefully, I put it together with no problems. It is such a great piece of equipment and the wall chart exercises really work if one persists with disciplined regularity. I use it every day and reckon it was the best investment I have ever made.
    It's easy to use if you follow the exercise chart and do the appropriate reps with increasing resistance.