Weider 8980 Home Gym

Weider 8980 Home Gym

See the Best Weight Training Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

FitForLifeCoach

FitForLifeCoachWarner Robins

I Didn't Like it!

This product took up a lot of space. It's was very hard for me to move from different exercises. As a trainer, I don't recommend this product. The weight machines and dumbbells at the gym are much better than this machine. I only had it for a few weeks and sold it at the yard sale. Please save your money.

This is the best investment I ever made!

As a recovering cancer patient, I was weak and without much energy after weeks of radiation and chemotherapy. I decided a home gym was the answer as I was unable to go to a regular gym due to having a very low immune system. I purchased the Weider Home Gym 8980 I and, having read the assembly instructions carefully, I put it together with no problems. It is such a great piece of equipment and the wall chart exercises really work if one persists with disciplined regularity. I use it every day and reckon it was the best investment I have ever made.
It's easy to use if you follow the exercise chart and do the appropriate reps with increasing resistance.