Westinghouse WFB4204

tamsicle

tamsicleBrisbane

Decent size, quality and functions for price

This is a large capacity upright Freezer. Has a matching refrigerator also. We wanted a frost free freezer of a large capacity as we had a 25 year old freezer but it was not frost free. I don't think this will last 25 years though.

3 drawers with remaining shelves being glass.
Bottle chill timer which is great as my husband has frozen solid many bottles of soft drink over the years.

Smaller than the stated internal size due to lost space around drawers.

Purchased for $1500 in January 2018 it was good value but if purchased at original price when first released it may have been a fair bit dearer.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

J CY

J CYGeelong

Does The Job

The Westinghouse Freezer is operative - it does its job, that is it freezes the food! However it is quite a noisy appliance. The freeezer is 420L but surprisingly it does not have good storage space. Too many shelvings and three drawers at the bottom of freezer, it takes up space! The drawers are hard to pull out as it does not glide out easily.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Carlie

CarlieMelbourne

great functional storage space

I bought this freezer because our family had outgrown the space of our old upright smaller freezer.
It's got ample storage space for our everyday needs and just saw us through the madness of Christmas baking as well! The interior light has also been a great addition with this freezer- can't believe how many times its come in handy and was something I didn't know I wanted/needed.
The drawers slide nicely (unlike the previous upright we owned) and the shelves and ice cube space all work well.
Great freezer for a big family.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
JANOS

JANOSBRISBANE

Top price and quality

Very happy with my purchase. The shelves are neatly spaced so that there is plenty of room to put larger items neatly and in order, so that there is no time wasted looking where everything is, even at night there is plenty of light inside to see everything. The only drawback is that the motor is a little noisy, but I solved the problem by putting the appliance in the garage and not patio.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

dulong38

dulong38Toowoomba

Fantastic upright freezer with internal light

Bought to store bulk meat, this second freezer managed to freeze about 250 kg of meat in good time. It is very quiet and features a handy internal light. The sturdy clear shelves and 3 drawers have given plenty of space to store food flat and efficiently. The full length handle on the door makes it easier to open than the old version. I am quite impressed with the 3 star energy rating for this freezer.
I would consider upgrading my old Westinghouse pidgeon pair with this new model.

Date PurchasedApr 2017