MPN: 35905361

Do not buy

As mentioned by some reviews the draws are a problem. We cook and store frozen meals in the freezer. The meals pack tightly together and can be quite heavy. The draws can not handle this weight, however we expected to be able to fill this freezer.

It is very disappointing that this company can not design, test, manufacture and sell a working draw. Seriously, how hard is it to design a draw? These draws are so bad that I swear and get seriously frustrated every time I have to use them. None of the draws work satisfactorily, they all fall off the runners every, single, time. Sometimes they jam as others have also mentioned, leaving them very difficult to remove without damaging them. One of our draws is broken because it was jammed and was broken attempting to remove it.

I thought we were over filling the draws, even though they are not full. Even with the draw half full every draw still falls off the runners.

I assume that people who rate this product well are not putting heavy items in their draws, or the draws have variations in design.

To be clear, this product is terrible if you plan to put anything in the freezer and I won't be rushing out to buy anything from the brand again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Terrible Drawer Design

I regret having bought this freezer, because of its terrible drawer design. They get jammed frequently and are then extremely difficult to remove, when the drawers are full. Three of our drawers now have cracks in them as considerable force is needed to extract these once jammed.

I wish I had of bought a freezer that just had simple shelving instead.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $850.00.

Keep going back to Westinghouse.

The previous W/house freezer we had for 9 years wasn't frost free so we replaced it with this Frost Free model and are so pleased we did, not only for the convenience but, for the proven quality and reliability we have had with Westinghouse over the years. Four good sized drawers that are easy to slide in and out and you can see what you have. It is surprising how much you can fit into the freezer in an organised and viewable manner.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leading Appliances.

Dodgy drawers

I purchased this freezer in December 2018 and have been frustrated ever since. I thought I would buy the well known brand and only cry once but it turns out I will be crying twice. The drawers constantly fall out and jam, I have lost faith in Westinghouse products!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Damo, Rumana from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your WFM1810WC. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me with ref 798749 at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Rumana. Thanks, Rumana

Reliable Freezer

I have referred to Product Review & Appliance Online websites to determine the purchase of Westinghouse WFM1810WC Upright Freezer. I found both sites reviews to be invaluable. They offer independent & unbiased reviews, information & buying guides.

Appliance Online provided excellent customer service & fast delivery. Upon 1st delivery we have discovered a bump/dent on in the centre of the Westinghouse vert freezer door, approximately 100cm in diameter and looks like a factory second. So I have to ring Natasa who organized the replacement & delivery with no problem & on questions asked.

I bought the Westinghouse WFM1810WC Upright Freezer to replace the old chest freezer. Westinghouse has been around for a long time & has been reliable. It is compact, slim, spacious & I can see what is in the drawers without bending down. The freezer is working "as advertised" & I hope I will have many years of service from it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

great compact freezer

Upgraded to the bigger upright freezer as just couldnt fit enough in the smaller bar sized model.. I also take a drawer or 2 out so that I can stack even more pre made meals in containers in the freezer without the drawers getting in the way. Way better than a tuckerbox style as u can see whats in the freezer

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Slim but spacious freezer!

Freezer is awesome! Comes with four big spacious draws, great for dividing different types of food. The freezer is overall very slim and doesn't take up lots of space.
The only down side is the top shelf is quite low and doesn't optimally fit the ice bucket provided. Also, the freezer is quite noisy. Other than that, it's a great freezer.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Frosty Cool

Westinghouse Freezer (and the matching Fridge) are perfect for hand organization of food. Rather than getting one large multi-purpose fridge, the two separate units are more efficient in both space and energy. Especially since you don't have to have them side by side.

The temperature control for the freezer is very easy - a simple dial - and the noise level is comparatively low.

The doors (for both the fridge and freezer) are very light and comfortable to use. Given their sizes, the amount of food that can be stored in both the fridge and freezer are considerable. They are also very easy to keep clean and to maintain. Got the fridge first and then matched the freezer.

Date PurchasedMay 2017