Westinghouse WHC642BA

Westinghouse WHC642BA

MPN: 35903593

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Great unit, fits perfectly into our very old electric cut out!

There was only 2 on the market that fitted into our current electric cooktop cutout. Really happy with this unit. Love the timer option on it too. The cleaning samples are a must purchase also, they are brilliant.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,050.00.

SusieW

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks good

Bought this after using cast iron hotplates for 30 years. Looks very sleek, even with knobs. Even though the knobs are fiddlier to clean than the commoner touch slider controls, these are much easier for me to use with ageing eyesight! The glass tops need a lot more care to clean spills than I have been used to but overall I am a happy customer.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Rita

RitaPerth, WA

Very happy

I purchase this cooktop about 6 months ago from Appliances Online and am very satisfied with the quality. The plates heat up quickly but more surprisingly they cool down quickly too. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

I have nothing negative to say about this product, it’s worth every penny.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Mumma

MummaBrisbane

Perfect for general day to day cooking!

I have no complaints about this cooktop. It heats up in reasonable time and cooks evenly. I like that there are small lights at the front that indicate which hotplate is on and the light stays on after the hotplate is turned off until it has cooled down. I find the ceramic surface easy to clean by using the cleaner that was included as a sample with the cooktop (easy to find in supermarket when it runs out). For the budget friendly price, I cannot complain at all. There are cooktops with a lot more features but I don't think I would use them any differently than I use this. For general cooking this is an ideal cooktop.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Bryan

Bryan

Quality unit

Very stylish all black Ceramic glass Cooktop with 4 well designed and positioned cooking elements which suit all our pots including one which is just right for our large boiler. Control knobs are on the right and are clearly marked and the separate hot surface light is at the front and clearly indicates the zone that is hot.

yvemarie

yvemarieasked

This cooktop WHC642BA is made in what country? and how come when delivered its under Electrolux written on the sealed paper plastered on the product but its Westinghouse? Thank you.

Jenny Easked

My ceramic cooktop is terrible, I put the knob on low & it’s on high. Happily boiling away & bright red on LOW. Help

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Jenny E,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse cooktop.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please be sure to list the reference -915403 in the subject line of your email
Thanks,
Tania

Jenny E

Thank you very much for your reply, I really appreciate it. I will be in touch & let you know the model etc. And my problems with with my ceramic cooktop.

Tom

Tomasked

What is the cut out size required to fit this cooktop please?
Marie

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

CategoryElectric Cooktops