100% · 90%

Mark Peters
Mark PetersSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Great company. Good quality. Have use three times now

We used Dan at Wooshka Photobooths recently once again for my daughter Maddison's 30th and again Dan and his team were so good to deal with. We use them for all my kids birthdays.
samantha
samanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

High quality product with great service

We have used Wooshka a number of times and they are great to deal with . The images are high quality and they are lovely to deal with. Highly recommend them
Sajo89
Sajo89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Excellent!!

Excellent service and had a great attendant! Nothing to complain about and will hire again in future. Thank you for making my 30th a night to remember with great memories :)
Allison
Allison

Great for weddings

The Wooshka photo booth was great at our wedding. Great props, high-quality photos and book, and very friendly attendant. Our guests keep talking about the photo booth being a highlight from our wedding.
Lea
LeaVic5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Awesome fun and great service

We hire Wooshka every year for our Christmas party. Awesome fun for young and old! People have commented so much on this years Christmas Party
“The best service, she was amazing.”
That’s just a few comments passed :)
People use the strips for bookmarks and put magnets on them for the fridge.
Best memories & strips are always there to remind us.
HA7
HA7Melbourne

Cannot recommend Wooshka enough!

We used Woohska Photobooths for our End of Year Function and they were absolutely brilliant! From the moment I booked, to creating our print strip design (I was a bit of a perfectionist!), to the smooth running of our event on the night - everything was made easy and turned out perfectly. Our attendant Bec was super friendly and helpful, she always printed additional print strips so that everyone received a copy of their photos (usually you only get 2 and have to fight over them!) The props were fun and the price is great compared to other companies. I highly recommend Wooshka and will definitely use them again in the future :)

karen
karenGeelong

An amazing company

From the moment I contacted wooshka Janelle was very helpful, The lady that looked after the booth was very friendly and did a great job on the photo album. I had the photo booth for my 50 TH it was just amazing and affordable so many memories that will last a life time. Thank you so much.

Karen

Sarah M
Sarah MAU

Absolutely brilliant. Used for my 30th last month!

Amazing, service, good looking booth, the best props, honestly just the best everything.

Cannot recommend highly enough! Janelle and Dan were so good to deal with and our attendant was really lovely.

Alex S
Alex SMelbourne

Great fun!

We used Wooshka for our office Christmas party and the staff loved it. The photos came out great (some said better than previous booths we'd used) and there were plenty of props to choose from. The template the photos were printed on also looked really good. Brittany was also a very helpful attendant. We will definitely consider Wooshka again in the future.