Wooshka Photobooths

Wooshka Photobooths

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HA7

HA7Melbourne

Cannot recommend Wooshka enough!

We used Woohska Photobooths for our End of Year Function and they were absolutely brilliant! From the moment I booked, to creating our print strip design (I was a bit of a perfectionist!), to the smooth running of our event on the night - everything was made easy and turned out perfectly. Our attendant Bec was super friendly and helpful, she always printed additional print strips so that everyone received a copy of their photos (usually you only get 2 and have to fight over them!) The props were fun and the price is great compared to other companies. I highly recommend Wooshka and will definitely use them again in the future :)

karen

karenGeelong

An amazing company.

From the moment I contacted wooshka Janelle was very helpful, The lady that looked after the booth was very friendly and did a great job on the photo album. I had the photo booth for my 50 TH it was just amazing and affordable so many memories that will last a life time. Thank you so much.
Karen

Absolutely brilliant. Used for my 30th last month!

Amazing, service, good looking booth, the best props, honestly just the best everything.
Cannot recommend highly enough! Janelle and Dan were so good to deal with and our attendant was really lovely.

Alex S

Alex SMelbourne

Great fun!

We used Wooshka for our office Christmas party and the staff loved it. The photos came out great (some said better than previous booths we'd used) and there were plenty of props to choose from. The template the photos were printed on also looked really good. Brittany was also a very helpful attendant. We will definitely consider Wooshka again in the future.