Terrible

Purchased last year, since last month wordmax is purposely sabotaging and deleting the apps from the old boxes to make customers buy newer box.

Checked with the dealer, I bought the box from. He confirmed that they have stopped updates for the old boxes but didn’t wanted to admit the sabotage of old boxes.

BEWARE don’t buy this product. They are going to do the same thing to new boxes when they will launch the newer product.

Purchased in March 2018 for $299.00.

Software
Reliability

Poor product & customer service experience

In my experience, terrible product for watching live sports. Keeps buffering on live sports channels every few seconds even though on fibre connection...... most annoying sports viewing experience. Experience with Customer Service also poor. I don't think they know their product well enough to resolve buffering issues!!

Purchased in November 2018.

Reliability

It's a great product, decent service

I have bought this a few weeks ago was a bit scared after reading reviews here, but went ahead on my wife's insistence. Everything came as promised but could not just plug in connect to internet and go. Was a bit annoyed at not getting easy access to tech support but they finally got back and had to go through some complex setting changes and now it's fine. Enjoying the programs at this point.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Wastage of time

I bought this 6 month ago. Every time when I used it always buffering and when I want to show any cricket match there is not much options as compare to others. And movie never ever updated . So guys think before buy it and go for other tv please

Worst Indian TV Channel box

I Bought this tv box 12 months ago. It’s always buffering. I mean Buffering buffering and Buffering. I am with TPG and upgraded my internet to top speed NBN at 80 MBPS typical speed. But still all the channels kept on buffering. It updates itself which is good. But after upgrading I have to find the channels all the way to hell. Sometimes it deletes the channels I love to watch or shuffle them to new place where they are as hard to find as chirag of Alladin.
I spoke to customer service which was answered by someone at their home taking care of their kids and preparing dinner. So, whoever I was speaking to, had their focus on dinner more than customer service.
Then, I was told then someone will give me call in morning. I did receive a call in morning only to inform me that I have to upgrade the TV box which I only buy 12 months ago at price of $289.

My advise, Do not pay an upgrade. Find some different option better than this. Perhaps, Real TV or yupp or may be Jadoo. Don’t waste money on Worldmax.

A terrible product

Had a lot of buffering issue. Supporting team provide a Wifi fix, which seems affecting the comnnectivity through Network cable as well. Now most of the buffering issues are gone.
Most of the channels which were available few months ago are not available now. Hardly few malayalam or Tamil channels and most of the sport channels seems not available now.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Do not buy this product.

I bought this 11 months back. Initially it was working well, but now most of the channels are not available and the customer service people informed that the only way to fix is to buy a new box. While buying the box I was informed that this is one off payment and was not told that the box needs to be upgraded each time there is software upgrade. Feel Cheated

Worst product ever

Never work, so now just about to bin it. Do not waste your money. Seller should stop selling it so as to keep their own customer happy. Please do not buy. Only good for advertisement not for the program you are watching, blurred vision and keep repeating one clip.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Product is unreliable and service is very poor.

We bought this product under 12 months ago and have trouble with it from the start. After numerous attempts to fix the problems and no assistance from WorksMsx Sydney, World Max requested the box to be sent to Sydney.

We have not received the box back after after nearly two months now after being told that the box was sent by frustrating and rude Worldmax staff. The set company for not return our call as our emails and we are contacting relative authorities over the matter.

Poor product and even poorer support service. I was s told by this rude young man that he didn't care if we we frustrated over the matter.

Please stay away from this product as you can't just pop back to the store you get it fixed.
One positive was we got to speak with one nice lady who offered to assist at Worldmax but we not been able to speak with her again.

Performance Degraded

I purchased this product with lot of confidence in East and West Store in Sunnyvale, California to watch all my local indian channels with ease but now finding this as crap as all my major channels slowly disappeared and never resumed. When I called support who doesn't respond and always goes to voice mail which is of no use. Now they are saying my box is older and asking to go with 4k which is about 300$ and doesn't want to take my existing box.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Call centre need to learn how to speak English

Sam calling him self as manager,but i think he have go back to school to learn English.

Right now worldmax tv is getting rid of the old box..My question is now what will happen with the new box 4k after 2 years?? ..I have 4k but no difference..customer care doesn't answer,
Was told by their crap customer service team that i wont get update in sport,because i don't have a 4k box. They asking me to purchase a 4k box and spent another $300 on the 4k box while this box is working fine rather than updating software from their end they want people to just spend $300 on the new box. crap customer service.

When I’m telling them I’m the customer for 2 years he didn’t even care,I think they should close worldmax,

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Never work properly, not a single day since 1 year

Bought this crap box here in New Zealand for $300 and using it on best fibre x internet yet it’s never worked properly, not a single channel work for 20 minutes, Specially if you are a cricket fan then plz don’t buy it here in New Zealand, they just work for first two months, total regret.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Problems with world max TV box

I have been using World max TV box from 2015 but of recent the programs I have been watching are not available for streaming. Recently The programs that do come on the box I record on favourites but of recent the recorded programs on favourites also get deleted so there seems to be a set agenda to ensure that the streaming and recorded programs are not available to existing customers. I am of the view that why do we support a company which does not support its customers. I am not changing the box to another company but will wait to see if World max will change its view to support its existing users.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Real TV Hybrid 2

Worldmax has a new name called Real TV Hybrid 2- Do Not buy this for $399.00 AUD - you will lose all your money- channels dont work & nothing is clear!!! The channels stop working after every 5 seconds... Nothing works and they do not even have address for the company which stops purchasers from giving google reviews- their support team is terrible- called 15 times & nothing resolved. DO NOT Buy Real TV Hybrid

Date PurchasedDec 2018

All channels stop gradually and no timely uploads of new episodes...not good quality and no live cha

It stopped live channels... no proper uploads of latest episodes. Youtube and plenty of videos doesnot work. Very very disappointed for the price and promises they make. It is really a bad experience and bad option I have opted for. Literally a bad investment. Want it to be better or have to replace it with any other option.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

So so

Right now worldmax tv is getting rid of the old box..My question is now what will happen with the new box 4k after 2 years?? ..I have 4k but no difference..customer care doesn't answer calls..I know the program director [name removed] is a busy business man he has lots in his plate.
But as we customers needs attention to..plus every 2 years we can't be paying $250 American dollars. Furthermore your VOD programs always get delays.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This is conning...

After repeated attempts finally the lady called back only to let me know that i wont get update in movies and HD movies because i don't have a 4k box. Obviously asked me to purchase a 4k box and spent another $300 on the 4k box. They don't have any answer even after buying when the new 4k will redundant and they will not ask for the upgraded version next year. Obviously I am not buying and falling into another trap.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Never ever buy it

Never ever recommend to anyone. Crap service. All fool and fake. Never response us. I have been chasing you guys since a week. but they haven't called me back, however I called, emailed, left voice mails as well. Just not buy it. I would say NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Cant get new HD movies.

Was told by their crap customer service team that i wont get update in movies and HD movies because i don't have a 4k box. They asking me to purchase a 4k box and spent another $300 on the 4k box while this box is working fine rather than updating software from their end they want people to just spend $289 on the new box. Crap company with crap customer service.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

World max is not working after the upgrade...

After the upgrade, which was supposed to enhance the program, I lost a lot of the channels and it went to the buffering mode. Got frustrated and turned off the tv. The next morning, it would not start. Only the logo came up. I used the toothpick, unplugged and plugged it numerous time, but NOPE... Over the last week, I must have called the customer service at least 20 times and left messages, nobody called me. WORST customer service. No replies to my email either. I spoke to a dealer who sells world max and he wanted me to buy the new one. An other dealer told me that world max is wanting to start charging a monthly subscription fee now and so wanted to make the quadro box obsolete, Not sure how true this information is. But one thing is for sure, i am NOT going to invest in an other world Max. Maybe i will look into jadoo. . Not sure how good or bad that is.... but a suggestion to everyone who reads this, definitely Stay away from World max ....

Date PurchasedJun 2016