Xbox One X

Xbox One X

See the Best Toys & Games in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Microsoft

Frank W.
Frank W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent gaming console

A powerful 4K gaming console. I have been using my Xbox X for a little more than a year. It has been powerful beast. Never had any problem in the games I’ve played including Tekken 7, Forza, FIFA and Assassin’s Creed. More importantly, my girlfriend likes it too!

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $550.00.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great entertainment

I’ve always been a big gamer and this is definitely my sort of console. I love the controllers much more than the ps4 and the games just seem more suited to my taste. Great for tv and movies and the like

Mike D.
Mike D.

Love love love Xbox !

Greatest entertainment unit ever made by far !! Worlds above the PlayStation 4 and what ever Nintendo have out now !
Great Job Microsoft and I can’t wait for your next project to be announced

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great console

Great console, great games and heaps of apps. The 4k looks fantastic and sound output is great. Heaps of support from Microsoft with updates. And Xbox game pass is amazing

JBAU
JBAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Great unit. Regularly updated. Love the ability to quickly exit games and to run split screen. If you are looking for a gaming unit then this is a must have.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Yes I really love it

Xbox is the best I love it I can't begin to say how much I love this item I have bought and feel happy with my buy let's play OK

Lopezjose7
Lopezjose7Sydney, NSW

Superb Gaming Console

Patrick
PatrickSydney, NSW

Awesome

Wow.. what a machine definitely a step up from PlayStation 4.. graphics are sharper, quicker response and has better capabilities. I am glad I purchased Xbox one X. And so many games titles to choose from. Good on you Microsoft.

Brody J.
Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, powerful and you can do anything!

This is an incredible consol with a great range of games, fast with quick online gaming and streaming. We use this device to support netflix, foxtel and many other apps and games.

Very happy with this purchase and it looks so cool.

Mozza
MozzaPerth, WA

Absolutely love it

Best gaming console we ever played absolutely love it, it is fast and the image is excellent and bonus we can stream Netflix and Stan. It is user friendly and you can control the unit with an app on your phone can’t get more convenient well done Microsoft:)

MicDaMan
MicDaManThe Mallee, VIC

Good but not without its faults

Lucas
LucasFar North Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe I spend over $600 for almost the exact same thing I already had.

Matthew D
Matthew DPerth, WA

Unbeatable 4K Experience for the Price!

Shaun  Marriott
Shaun MarriottCessnock, NSW

XBOX one x

I recently bought my daughter an xbox one x, she gave us her old one, the one x is so much faster and the older xbox the response and graphics are awesome especially with the new Samsung 4K tv, to be honest I really can't fault it, we have used play station but always go back to the xbox, highly recommend for video games.

Leigh
LeighGold Coast

Moved from PlayStation to Xbox X

I have been a PlayStation loyal customer for many years. Moved to XBOX X project scorpio console. So much better and more reliable. I have had it since launch and still going without any hickups. Works great 4K gaming and looks fantastic. My brother comes over and says wow, he is still on PlayStation. PlayStation builds poor quality machines Xbox has better quality. Always had issues with PlayStation so far no issues with Xbox. If you want quality and reliability and fantastic gaming look at Xbox. I have nbn and get speeds of 100/50.