Xbox One X

Xbox One X

20 reviews · Statistics

95% · 190%
See the Best Toys & Games in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wolf S.
Wolf S.NSWCentral West, NSW2 posts

What an excellent example of a gaming system, full 4k gaming and streaming

Full native 4k resolution, Dolby Atmos and beautiful controls. Huge range of games. The only down side is that the battery packs and charge stations seem to be poor quality, but these are aftermarket items at best. Show details
Frank W.
Frank W.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent gaming console

A powerful 4K gaming console. I have been using my Xbox X for a little more than a year. It has been powerful beast. Never had any problem in the games I’ve played including Tekken 7, Forza, FIFA and Assassin’s Creed. More importantly, my girlfriend likes it too! Show details
Sam
SamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great entertainment

I’ve always been a big gamer and this is definitely my sort of console. I love the controllers much more than the ps4 and the games just seem more suited to my taste. Great for tv and movies and the like
Mike D.
Mike D.10 posts

Love love love Xbox !

Greatest entertainment unit ever made by far !! Worlds above the PlayStation 4 and what ever Nintendo have out now !
Great Job Microsoft and I can’t wait for your next project to be announced
Shaun C.
Shaun C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Great console

Great console, great games and heaps of apps. The 4k looks fantastic and sound output is great. Heaps of support from Microsoft with updates. And Xbox game pass is amazing
JBAU
JBAUQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Love it

Great unit. Regularly updated. Love the ability to quickly exit games and to run split screen. If you are looking for a gaming unit then this is a must have.
Nathan
NathanNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Yes I really love it

Xbox is the best I love it I can't begin to say how much I love this item I have bought and feel happy with my buy let's play OK
Lopezjose7
Lopezjose7NSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Patrick
PatrickNSWSydney, NSW15 posts

Awesome

Wow.. what a machine definitely a step up from PlayStation 4.. graphics are sharper, quicker response and has better capabilities. I am glad I purchased Xbox one X. And so many games titles to choose from. Good on you Microsoft.
Brody J.
Brody J.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Excellent, powerful and you can do anything!

This is an incredible consol with a great range of games, fast with quick online gaming and streaming. We use this device to support netflix, foxtel and many other apps and games.

Very happy with this purchase and it looks so cool.

Mozza
MozzaWAPerth, WA4 posts

Absolutely love it

Best gaming console we ever played absolutely love it, it is fast and the image is excellent and bonus we can stream Netflix and Stan. It is user friendly and you can control the unit with an app on your phone can’t get more convenient well done Microsoft:)
MicDaMan

MatthewWAPerth, WA27 posts
Shaun  Marriott
Shaun MarriottNSWCessnock, NSW17 posts

XBOX one x

I recently bought my daughter an xbox one x, she gave us her old one, the one x is so much faster and the older xbox the response and graphics are awesome especially with the new Samsung 4K tv, to be honest I really can't fault it, we have used play station but always go back to the xbox, highly recommend for video games.