Xiaomi DCL01CM

Xiaomi DCL01CM

3.5

Cate8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still working well and would buy again.

Just thought I'd follow up on my previous review. My induction cooker is still going really well a couple of years down the track. The reason I like it is that I can get the heat low enough to simmer which I couldn't with other induction cookers (that was really important to me, rather than having very high heat at the other end). I use it at least once a day, 7 days a week and find the numbered dial easy to use. I still find it pretty intuitive but if the Chinese dial and instructions bother you then its probably not for you. Yes I too replaced the Chinese Australian adaptor and its worked very well since. I'd buy it again, particularly compared with the three other brands I tried.

Mike

MikeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product that needs further work

Great product but 1. how about supplying a manual in English?? 2. Also found that the flimsy aftet-market "Chinese to Australian adaptor plug" supplied with it (bought through Gearbest) could not handle the 2Kw load and broke down - it is a very dangerous fire risk. Replace the two pin Chinese plug with a good quality Australian one and you'll have a great product. As I said before, please supply us with a manual in English! Guarantee you'll sell a ton of them when the rest of the English speaking world finds out about what a great induction cooker Xiaomi has made. If you supply me an English manual I'll rate it 5 Stars.

Purchased in May 2019 at Gearbest for A$250.00.

blinkybill

blinkybill

Less powerful than claimed.

Purchased in October 2018 at Geardo for A$120.00.

Portable Cooktops

Find out how Xiaomi DCL01CM compares to other Portable Cooktops

montxsuzAU

I cannot recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

montxsuzasked

Hi
I saw your reviews after getting the Ambiano today. Just wondering if your Xiaomi came with a warranty, and if it is still working :) At least Aldi gives a 3 yr warranty. The Xiaomi seems a lot smaller, which is good, I will mostly use this for camping.
Thx

Jeremy

Jeremyasked

Does the unit from gearbest include the cooking pot as well as the cooker?

Kram

Kramasked

Hi, Xiaomi DCL01CM seems to only be made in 220 volts. Do you know if it comes in 110 volts and if so where?

Hi Kram,

Chinese/Aus plugs are generally compatible so we only need a plug adapter. You'll need to step down the voltage so you'll need a step down the voltage. As to if they make a 110 voltage cooker thats a question for Xiaomi.