1 review

100% · 10%

1 review
Jayd Cunningham
Jayd Cunningham9 posts

I used this for citrus leaf miner and caterpillars destroying my plants. It’s working really well but repeat treatments are needed with all the wet weather. This stuff is well worth the money.

Vincent G.
Vincent G.

Can you use this product to control white fly on fig tree?

Colleen C

Can I use Success on spidermite infestations on bromeliads without harming the plants or welcome insects

Colleen C

Thank you for your advice, greatly appreciated!

Catherine
Catherine

I used the product on my apple tree for coddling moth and I still have coddling moth. I couldn’t find any instructions for repeat use so I’m guessing I should have used it again. Can anyone recommend an interval for reusing the product as I have found none? Also at what point I should have started to spray, please, for example at what stage of fruit formation?