Zala Hair Extensions
4.3 from 1,116 reviews

Perfect for thin hair!

I am so impressed with my Zala’s clip in ponytail! As someone with really thin hair I often struggle disguising clip in extensions when pulling my hair back. With the ponytail clip in I don’t have to worry about this! Super easy to use and the quality is amazing.

Product Type(s)Ponytail

I'm living for this clip in ponytail

I love my clip in ponytail! I cannot praise these extensions enough. I've very severally damaged my hair in the past and I was looking for hairstyles that looked cute but at the same time didn't envolve straightening my own hair. This ponytail has saved my life, it looks so fancy but because it's only 16 inches its also natural enough for me to wear to work almost every day. I receive so many compliments and it feels so soft. I've colored it to be even more similar to my hair color and no one could tell that I'm wearing extensions. I'm definitely going to buy the 22 inches one for a more dramatic look (: thanks zala!

Product Type(s)Ponytail

Very happy with purchase!

I was abit unsure at first about ordering extensions online without seeing them first, but I couldnt be happier with my Zala hair extensions!!! The quality is amazing and matches my hair perfectly. I got the seamless extensions, they are very pretty, long and thick. I will be buying my hair extension from Zala from now on. Very happy amd would recommend !!!

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi reviewgirl, thanks for the feedback. At ZALA, we are extremely passionate about hair! We only supply the highest grade and best thickness composition of hair on the market. Have you experienced hair extensions which go super thin towards the ends? This is due to a poor composition of short to long hairs used. At ZALA, we focus on the end result which is making your hair look amazing. We use AAA grade Remy human hair sourced from Indian temples. All sets are double drawn and triple wefted for thickness to the ends. You can expect silky, soft, healthy hair. Our quality is our reputation, and our reputation speaks for itself. We look forward to seeing you on your next order <3 Have a great weekend ahead :D :D :D

Always reliable and high quality

Zala provide reliable shipping which is fast and convenient. Their products are high quality and long lasting. Color matching is always on par, as is length suggestions. Pricing is competitive and affordable.

Product Type(s)Halo
Hi Effie.Miller thanks for the feedback. At ZALA we make it a point to give our customers fast and reliable customer service because we know how you guys get super excited to receive your products <3 We do have a high accuracy rate when it comes to colour matches because we want to suggest the best shade for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next ZALA order!!! Have an awesome weekend ahead :D

Fast and Convenient

Love shopping on Zala as an express delivery arrived the next day in time for the weekend woo. I have purchased clip in pony’s and clip in extensions and will be purchasing more

Product Type(s)Clip in and Ponytail
Hi Angela C, thanks for the feedback. We're glad that your order came on time! It will be an awesome addition to your beauty arsenal for this weekend, even for everyday <3 We look forward to seeing you on your next order. Have a FAB weekend!!!

Love love love!

Always so happy with my zala purchases!
The straightener was so much better than I could have imagined! I love the carry case that comes with it. My hair straightened so perfectly and curls beautifully.

Hi Melissa, thanks for the sweet feedback. We're also happy to provide you great quality products and services! Because you deserve it <3 <3 <3 Did you know we have awesome tutorial videos that can help you up you styling game. Just check out our Youtube page, https://www.youtube.com/user/ZalaHairExtensions/featured don't forget to like and subscribe. Have an awesome weekend ahead!!!

Excellent Quality

Easy to place order and navigate website.
Fast disbatch and shipping.
Excellent quality hair extensions. Great packaging.
The hair itself feels so soft and silky.
Good variety of colours and lengths.
Overall, Zala offers high quality hair with fast ordering/receiving times.

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Tayla D, thanks for the feedback. We're glad that you didn't have a hard time navigating our website. We take quality seriously, not just with our products but also with our services, that's why your package arrived on time :D Have a great weekend ahead <3

Perfect colour match service!

I used Zala’s colour match service and I was amazed when I received my ponytail. It was the perfect colour! The hair is flawless, I would definitely recommend Zala to anyone looking for high quality hair extensions.

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Bianca B, thanks for the feedback. Did you know that we have a high accuracy rate when it comes to colour matches? We do try really hard to give you the closest match to your natural hair, but most of the time we always get it right :D Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Best purchase I’ve made! I’m in love

Oh my god. These extensions are amazing! The colour, the length, the quality is just so good! I’ve had mine for months and they are still strong and healthy! Thank you!

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Abbey H, thanks for the sweet feedback. If we were you, we'll be in love too <3 <3 <3 That's great quality for you! Remember, great quality extensions + great quality caring = extensions that could last for a veeeeerrry long time :D

16 Inch Pony Tail Bliss!

I have just worn my Zala 16 inch Pony tail for the first time and LOVING it.

I have very fine curly shoulder length hair so this is now my quick fix for going out with nicely styled hair. I curl the ends with my Zala cosmo curling wand (which is another of my fav Zala products) for a more volumised look.

It can feel a bit heavy and the start but an hour later you wont even notice its there.

My favourite way to wear it is as a side pony tail. I get so many comments and many using where I got my hair done - when I’ve actually just styled in myself :)

Highly recommend this product, especially if your time poor and need a quick glamour hair fix.

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Melo, thanks for the lovely feedback. You are sooooo right! Our Ponytail Range is the best way to add that extra OOOMMMMPPPHHH that you need for any and all occasions. You can even wear it just because! Thanks so much! Enjoy the rest of your week<3

Excellent colour match. Great hair quality.

This order arrived super quick (36 hours later). The hair is presented in a lovely storage box. Great quality hair, love the colours. I got the Ponytail in the colour of Snickers. I would buy again from this company and recommend them.

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Nat, thanks for the sweet feedback. Great choice! Our Ponytail range is a great companion for all occasions. With just one piece, it's a must-have tool in your beauty arsenal :D We look forward to seeing you on your next order. Enjoy the rest of your week <3

Absolutely love my pony!!!

Absolutely love my pony, is exactly the colour I have my hair. Cant wait to dye my hair back so i can start wearing it! It's so easy to put in, so fast and easy. Fast delivery, you guys just make everything so easy! Thank you so much

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Caitlyn, thanks for the feedback. We can't wait too!!! Send us some photos :D Good thing your set came on time <3 We look forward to seeing you on your next ZALA purchase :) :) :)

Love the hair and the colour match is amazing

This is my second order within a couple of months. The colour match is spot on and the hair is so soft and thick. The volumizer is perfect for my thin hair, adds a little extra volume/length without being too much / unrealistic for my natural hair.

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Taryn C, thanks for the feedback. Did you know that we do have a high-accuracy rate when it comes with colour matches? That's why most, if not all, of our customers, get their perfect ZALA match. We offer a wide range of products that caters to any type of hair :D Thin hair, we have our Volumizers, Ariana Grande level Ponytail? We have 'em!!! We have everything for everyone :D All of them blends seamlessly, your friends will never know the difference :D Have a lovely week ahead <3

Cheap nasty,

Poor quality, mattes, don’t waste your money
I got coloured strands of fake hair in 100% real human hair tape in extensions. Customer service told me it was a manufacturing fault, but then wouldn’t refund when consumers law states they have to refund faulty products

Product Type(s)Tape in
Hi Stacie, Thanks for your email, We are sorry to hear about this! Can you please reply to our team's PM requesting further info on your order? Thanks in advance

AMAZING QUALITY

So happy with the clip in ponytail!! So easy and quick to put in and looks so natural. I have purchased the halo extensions from ZALA previously to the ponytail and I’m just in love with both of these top quality hair pieces! I can’t live without them now!! Their website is so easy to access and understand and had so much helpful tips and information, I’m definitely a ZALA customer for life!!

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Thanks for the feedback TBandLJ. We're glad that you are happy with your set :D We do make our customer's life easy, by providing them easy to use extensions and easy to navigate online store. Thanks for all the love and LOYALTY! We look forward to your future purchases <3

Loving my hair again thanks to Zala!

Wow where to start! Amazing quick colour match service and spot on. Ordered Wednesday evening and arrived Monday morning in NZ. The quality is amazing. I wanted the halo but were on back order so got the 5 piece clip in extensions. First try so easy to put in, haven’t shifted at all. Visited my two best friends and neither of them even noticed....that is a great compliment. Nothing worse than everyone noticing your hair that’s not yours! Very comfortable to wear, light and natural. Am thinking I now need a halo too, just to be greedy Definitely recommend to others.

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Melanie T, thanks for the sweet feedback. You look extra gorgeous! Thanks for the photos <3 We're glad that you received your set in a timely manner and that it fits you seamlessly. At ZALA we make life easy, or at least we try to :D It shows in our extensions. We look forward to seeing you and your friends on your next order :D Have a great week ahead :D :D :D

Love my halo hair extention!!

I found getting my extentions so easy! They are super easy to put in and out! The shipping was super fast which surprised me heaps. I honestly am so glad that I chose to pick Zala extentions for my hair. The packaging that they came in was very good as well and they provided me with free goodies on the side of the box which I have kept to store my extentions in. The extentions are super soft and feel so normal when in my hair!! 10/10!!

Product Type(s)Halo
Hi Mikayla G, thanks for the feedback. WOW! PERFECT SCORE! Thanks for that. Our Halo set is one of our bestsellers, an easy to wear one-piece set that will surely give you that extra OOOMMMMPH for your everyday use. We're glad that your package came on time <3 Have a great day ahead!!!

Purchased my 20 inch extensions on Wednesday couldn’t be happier what I’ve purchased couldn’t live without them

Amazing quality soft silky lashes hair just perfect for all hair I’ve had many different extensions beforehand and these are the best ones would recommend to anyone couldn’t be happier thanks girls much appreciated

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Lucia, thanks for the feedback. Did you know that ZALA spends lots of money just to provide our customers with the best quality extensions there is, and it shows. Customers like you can see and feel the quality of our extensions, and that's money well-spent :D To see our customers happy, makes out heart sing <3 Have a lovely day ahead!!!

Great Quality Hair, Fantastic customer service

The colour match service was quick, easy and super accurate. I have had hair extensions many times before and I can tell that the Zala halo and pony tail that I have purchased are superior quality. They are beautifully soft and match my exact colour. Would highly recommend!

Product Type(s)Halo and Ponytail
Hi Stephanie, thanks for the feedback. We do have a very high accuracy rate when it comes to colour matches, we just want to make sure that every customer will be matched to the closest ZALA shade, it's a bonus when it's a perfect match. We're glad that yours is :D Have a great week ahead :D :D :D

Love my clip in ponytail

I just received my 16 inch clip in ponytail on Tuesday (I ordered it on Friday so it was super fast shipping). I absolutely love it! I do find it a little difficult to do myself so I usually get my partner to do it for me and it only takes him a couple of minutes. Suits my hair colour to a T (I got natural black) super light and soft. I am very happy with my purchase!

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi KatieC, thanks for the feedback. Did you know that our 16" Ponytail is a best seller? It's just the right length, especially for everyday use. We're glad that you were matched to your perfect ZALA shade!!! Enjoy the rest of your week <3