4.4 from 2,047 reviews

4.6 (1,055)

Stella Walsh

Stella WalshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing hair

When they first arrived, I could not be any more happier with them. I was so in love with how sturdy the clips are, the hairs thickness, and how soft it is. The hair is still super soft and I get tons of compliments. The picture is true to the color and there has been no fall out or shedding compared to other extensions that I have ordered in the past. The color is gorgeous and I could not be any happier. They also included extra clips and a bracelet which was very thoughtful. THANK YOU, Zala !

Perfect Color Match

I got the natural black 20 inch extensions and it is an exact match to my hair color. The product is high quality and the customer service was very accommodating in helping me decide which hair extension to buy. Highly recommend this product!

Product Type(s)Tape in

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Love my Zala extensions

The 12 inch human hair halo is the third piece i've purchased from Zala, and like the others, it's amazing. It is a perfect colour match and looks so natural. I suffer from Alopecia and this halo makes me feel like myself again. The fast shipping time and excellent customer service are also a bonus.

Becky

BeckyPerth, WA

Amazing quality

These are the softest extensions I have ever had!!
They are thicker than more expensive brands. Great value for money!
Customer service was really good and the colour suggested was spot on.
Highly recommend!

Charlie L.

Charlie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Product looks like in photos quick delivery

I got the honey beach highlights 20 inch halo Hair extensions look like I'm images and are quality hair extensions came within 4 days and are easy too use and hide

Zoe

ZoeNew South Wales

Soft and natural feel

Good colour range, soft and blend-able - extremely fast shipping. I preordered last month and it was sent out and received within 3 days excluding the weekends. I am very satisfied with my order.

Lily Hall

Lily HallQueensland

Brown blonde highlights

I have balayage hair and I wanted tapes but I didn't know how it would look with my colour. I used Snickers and it has turned out the perfect shade for my ombre hair colour. It is a lovely blend of brown with blonde highlights and once applied at just works really well! Very surprised it worked with my colour!

Macie James

Macie JamesQueensland

Great work on the ponytail

A good quality ponytail (real human hair) which is easy to attach and looks natural. I was also impressed with the speed of service (I ordered Monday afternoon and had received it by Wednesday!)

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Ruby D

Ruby DSydney, NSW

I'm very happy with my halo

The website is so easy to use and they have after pay which really suits me not having to pay it all up front. The thickness of the hair and quality is beautiful and it arrived super quick which is amazing. Would definitely recommend zala to any of my friends/family.

Samantha M.

Samantha M.South East Queensland, QLD

OBSESSED with my Zala Halo!!

Very easy to navigate the website. Great tutorials and images of products for comparison to find exactly what you’re after. I’m extremely happy with my order. The colour matching was perfect and quality of the hair is amazing! I’m so obsessed with my Halo extensions! I even told my hair dresser to recommend to her clients if they want to know a good brand! The Customer service assistance for colour matching I received before I ordered made me so comfortable purchasing from an online store. And then the quality of the hair on arrival was amazing! I LOVE them and I will be raving about them for a long time I’ve now also ordered a Pony Tail piece!

Riham Z.

Riham Z.Sydney, NSW

A Great Boost if Confidence!

This is the second set of extensions I've bought from Zala after my hairdresser and friends recommended them. They feel so soft, are very easy to clip in, and make me feel amazing consider my thin short hair!
I've bought both the 20" and the 16" clip in set and ponytail, respectively. It was very helpful having the length images on the website to help me decide and a big plus is being able to return if the colour did not match! Definitely recommend buying!

Product Type(s)Clip in and Ponytail
Sophie Thomson

Sophie ThomsonQueensland

My favorite hair extensions

This brand has now become my number 1 favorite brand of hair extensions so far. I only discovered them about 9 months ago and since then I have not looked back. I couldn't believe the comparison between this set and my old ones from a different company. I was a little grossed out that I used to wear my old ones to be honest. When I hold a row of my old ones up they look like half the amount of hair per piece compared to my ZALA's. Truly outstanding brand.

Alice

AliceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazingly silky and strong hair

I was really shocked how silky, shiny and healthy the hair seems! I have long hair already but the 20 Inch gave me much more volume and more length that is impossible to achieve naturally without my hair thinning at the bottom and looking unhealthy. These halo extensions provide that dream length and healthy look!

Soft silky beautiful hair

Company is great to deal with. The haur was sent immediately even though the courier company was slow. Love the long soft beautiful 20' chocolate hair. Matches my hair colour perfectly.

Product Type(s)Clip in

CJW

CJWSoutheast, SA

It's so lovely!

The halo extension wasn't suitable for my current hair length, but the Zala team were efficient in processing a credit for me and I ordered the pony tail instead in a shorter length. It arrive in the mail in no time, feels secure and is pretty to wear. I don't want to take it off!

Product Type(s)Halo and Ponytail

Find out how Zala Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Absolutely LOVE my purchase!

The website was super easy to use, made choosing what hair piece was best for me super easy! The colour selection and free colour match service also made my purchase really easy too.
I ordered a 16” halo and absolutely love the difference it makes to my look and the quality is amazing. Already looking to buy more pieces

Terrible customer service!!!

Product Type(s)Clip in and Ponytail
Hannah S

Hannah SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful and Natural Look! Staple Everyday Hairpiece!

I purchased the 12 inch ZALA ponytail in ‘sun kissed highlights’. The ZALA website was very easy to navigate, and making a purchase was very easy! I liked that there were photos/videos available for each colour and length so that I could see what it would look like on. I was tossing up between the 12 inch and 16 inch length, but after viewing the videos I went for the 12 inch. The colour blends beautifully with my hair colour and the length is lovely. The pictures on the website accurately represent the product I received, which was awesome! I love that I can wear it as an everyday style. The pony is not heavy, very simple to put on, and the hair feels soft and natural. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Product Type(s)Ponytail

Julianne

JulianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow that was fast !!!

I received my extensions in under 24 hours. I ordered the volumiser piece and is the perfect match. As a qualified hairdresser I am very impressed with the quality. Highly recommend.

Product Type(s)Clip in

Awesome!

I absolutely love the quality of the hair! They are so thick and look so natural. I am thrilled at how closely it matches my hair colour. I have coloured my hair a deep plum and the dark chocolate halo extensions are almost identical to my deep plum hair colour.
It is quick and easy to put on, admittedly, it also is a bit fiddely to get the placement right on your head. I use the two clips for extra hold.
Their website is easy to navigate as well and pretty much have got every aspect of their product covered.
Really good customer service that genuinely try to help their customers out

Anne B.

Anne B.asked

I am appalled at your terrible customer service. I paid express postage on the 31st of July to have my hair by my bday 6th aug it is now the 8th of august and guess what my parcel is on its way back to sydney because you did not sort out the labeling nor did you read any of my 38 emails. Now you are telling me I have to pay you extra for further postage for you to send it back when you made a mistake and refused to rectify it? You blame aus post yet they are not to blame they have tried everything possible to intercept my package leaving melb. I cannot even explain the number of mistakes you have made via this platform. If I do not receive my order by wed 12th August which is 2 weeks after paying for express postage and you robbing me. I will be taking this matter futher, it is my legal right in Australia to receive a FULL REFUND INCLUDING EXPRESS POSTAGE if this order does not arrive by 12th August. I have been advised by the ombudsman of this. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED

Lor

Lorasked

HI. I purchased the Halo Hair Extensions, but the color sent did not match. I looked up how to do an exchange, and filled out the proper information on your site... stating I would like an EXCHANGE. It said that you will send to me a return label, within 2 business days. I have not received on, yet. I went to my acct on your website and looked to see status of label. It did not show on my acct that I was in process of receiving a label to make the exchange.
Is that normal to not state that status on my acct.?
And, how will I be receiving the label?.. via U. S. P. S.?,
or... UPS?
Thank you for your response. I am so wanting to make sure it all gets taken care of properly. I am so excited to receive my replacement! :) ~Lore

Hi Lor,

I'm sorry you have not yet received your return label, please check your junk folder in case it has gone in there :)

If you cannot locate the email please get in contact with us via the below link and we will sort this out for you!

Have a great day xo

Tahlia D.

Tahlia D.asked

Hi there! My order number is AU120103440. I ordered from you guys a few days ago expecting delivery by the end of the week, but the ETA suggests it won’t be delivered until max 1st July which is well over a week longer than expected. Is this correct? Thank you in advance :)

Hi Tahlia,

Unfortunately due to the ongoing pandemic some postal services are experiencing some unexpected delays, you can continue to track your order via the Australia Post link below:

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Get an answer from our members and Zala Hair Extensions representatives