4.4 from 1,833 reviews

BiancaC

BiancaCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

I can’t rate Zala enough. I have had many sets of extensions ranging from clip ins, tape and the one piece clip ins, I even have the curler. When your extensions feel nicer than your own hair, you know you’ve found a winner. I accidentally ordered the wrong colour, I returned them for free, using their return stamp and had my new ones back in my hands within the week. Amazing quality and amazing customer service.

Clara Anderson

Clara AndersonSydney, NSW

So Soft and natural feeling

I was apprehensive about purchasing synthetic hair but these ponytails feels so so real. I love them!!! Me and my best friend have both bought them and wear them all the time :)

Kateesha

KateeshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the extensions

I have been wearing extensions for years and this brand extensions are by far the best and most reasonable price. I wear halo extensions because my hair can’t handle any clips or anything and they are so comfortable. I add a couple of booby pins and the extensions doesn’t move all day. I love these extensions!!

Teresa Arrunategi

Teresa ArrunategiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible length

I have searched all the extension brands for a similar clip in pony tail, none of the competitors have the 26 inch option. Its such a rare high quality item, it make such an impact in my hair and is so useful for plaiting and doing a really cool updo. I love the flexibility of this length and highly recommend for hair stylists.

NovaTrend01

NovaTrend01South East Queensland, QLD

Received extensions with headlice in, apparently the bigger issue was that the packaging had been opened...

Order UK620021916 - I received extensions with tiny black bits in, and when I looked closer it was actually dead headlice (you can just about see a few of them along the seam)

The company won't refund me citing that the packaging has been opened, meaning the blue ribbon had been untied. Of course it has, I was intending to keep them!

They did offer me a credit note, but due to hygiene reasons, I won't be using them again. I'm pursuing a refund through my bank.

Brittney

BrittneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kertatin Pony Review

The keratin pony is such amazing value for money! Love the Dark Choc colour and i think 16 inch is best if you are looking to add some oomph to your pony without looking too fake. Also just wanted to thank the girls in customer service. It's so nice to be helped by people who actually seem to love their jobs and care about you having beautiful hair <3

Great Quality

Feels just like real hair. Long and thick! I brought the 22inch and and it’s incredibly soft which I love! I have had other wrap valcro pony tails. The delivery was super fast as well! I find the keratin knots more then human hair, but its so cheap you its probs worth the hassle

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hi Amber! Thanks for your lovely review. All sets are double drawn and triple wefted for thickness through to the ends. We only supply the highest grade and best thickness composition of hair on the market. We look forward to your next purchase! :)

Looks so realistic!

I now have two clip in ponytails of different lengths and I absolutely love them. They are so seamless and blend in exactly to my hair.
I had the assistance from the team at zala to choose the correct shade and they matched me perfectly.
So nice to have a full, bouncy pony.

VinzZel

VinzZelPerth, WA

I love my zala hair extensions

This is my 2nd purchase with zala. Great customer service. I had a color match and my friends couldnt even tell the difference with my natural hair color. Its sooo natural. Love it. And its so easy to put on.. no more bad hair days!

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hello VinzZel, thanks for being such a loyal customer to ZALA! We are so glad you have found the perfect shade with us and that you are loving em! We look forward to your next order. :)

Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Quality of these extensions are 10/10!!

Couldn’t be happier with the extensions, You won’t find better quality than Zala.
Fastest delivery and customer service has been fantastic.
Very happy customer, I’ll be trying out new products in the future.

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Best Extension! Worth the hype!

Those Extension are everything!

I have been loyal to Zala for the past two year.

The quality of the hair are superior, I can wear them for at least 5 to 6 months after dying them.

I really do like the loyalty program and the freebies I get with every time.

Product Type(s)Clip in and Ponytail

Third time buyer!!

Third time buying these quality extensions. Very responsive with any email enquires I had. Delivery was quick and efficient. Highly recommend the hair hydrating mask, brings older extensions back to life. Colour match was perfect and easily seen by photos advertised. Overall would buy again!

Amazing Quality

After I lost my 16” pony in the club (awful and embarrassing I know) I got a 22” Pony and I just love it. Sits well and looks & feels real!

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hey Renee! Thanks for this honest but lovely review. Our 22" ponytail is one of the most popular lengths! It's the easiest way to get that long, beautiful and thick pony you've always wanted. :) We look forward to your next purchase. :)

Kayla

KaylaSydney, NSW

Zara hair extensions

I purchased the 20inch beachy blonde halo extensions! I’m more then impressed, the quality, the thickness and the softness of the hair is impeccable. The colour match to my hair is also perfect I couldn’t be happier

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hi Kayla, thanks for your lovely review. We are glad you are impressed with our Halo. This product has become very popular now. :) We only use the highest grade of hair to ensure the best quality. :) We look forward to your next order!

Read lower rated reviews

DeNisha M.
DeNisha M.

No thanks, I don’t need assistance with my purchase. I just wanted to leave my honest review for anyone else who digs deeper than social media when researching a product/company.

Find out how Zala Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Best colour match and quality

Love Zala extentions- i have them in 2 lengths and 3 different colours to match my different hair colour changes (dark and balayage). Definetly the best quality even after heat styling.

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hi Maria! Thanks for the lovely review. With over 23 shades, there is always a colour for everyone! We take pride in the quality of our products and so, you will never be disappointed. We are really happy to hear you are loving your ZALAs! :)

Absolutely gorgeous.

The quality of the hair was so amazing and felt like silk I couldn’t believe it. Presentation was so classy they would even make an awesome gift. Very quick delivery.

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hello Anna! We only supply the highest grade and best thickness composition of hair on the market and so, we do believe the quality of our hairs is one of the best. :) Thanks for the wonderful review and we look forward to your next order.

Lauren Y.

Lauren Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Pony

Made the leap to try Zala's human hair pony as my synthetic ones bought elsewhere would always knot. It's silky smooth and can't tell it apart from my own hair. Thick enough to cover my blunt bob length hair. Thanks Zala!

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hi Lauren, we appreciate you trying ZALA and thank you for leaving a lovely review. Our human hair ponytails because we only supply the highest grade and best thickness composition of hair on the market. We do look forward to your next order. :)

Amazing halo extension

Best halo hair extension I've purchased. Looks really natural, great quality hair. The free revive me spray is a miracle in a bottle. Will be purchasing another halo next payday!

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hi Jo! We are delighted to hear that you think our halo is the best. :) We ensure that we only use the best quality of our hair and we are proud to say that we take pride in that! We look forward to your next order. :)

Ella M.

Ella M.Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely amazing quality

I couldn’t of been happier with the quality of my hair extensions I would 100% recommend zala to my friends and family. Thank you for the quick delivery and quality

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hey Ella! We appreciate your lovely feedback. We are glad you are happy with your set! We do take pride in the quality of our products! To add, we also make sure they are shipped fast and not make our customers wait too long. :)

Ella M.

Ella M.asked

Couldn’t of been happier with my extensions. The delivery and the quality was impeccable. I would definitely refer zala hair extensions to my friends and family

Hi Ella,

Thank you for your feedback!

Have a lovely day <3

Victoria P.

Victoria P.asked

I placed an order on Friday morning for my extensions and paid the extra money for the 1-2 business days because I need them by this coming Saturday. However I have read some reviews about people not getting their order or paying extra for shipping and not getting it on time and it has started to concern me. I have not gotten an email with any updates or anything about tracking numbers, shipping, etc. only my order confirmation email.. any help?

Hi Victoria,

Please contact us if you have not yet received your tracking link, although I am confident that you would have received tracking within 24 hours after you had placed your order.

Thank you.

Katherine T.

Katherine T.asked

US220083248-0QSkZi Is my order ID, which isn’t even coming up for me to track in where’s my order on the website. I can’t get ahold of anyone from costumer service, and I needed these by Thursday For my birthday which is why I paid extra for shipping. I have no order tracking no anything...no response. They did withdraw my money though so seems rather odd and awful costumer service. Any help?

Hi Katherine,

I can see that you ordered on Saturday the 8th and your order was despatched on Monday the 10th, which is the first business day since you placed your order.

I can also see that you emailed our customer service team and you received a response within three hours confirming that your order has been delivered to you - please find your tracking below:

If you are not in possession of your order please respond back to your email so our customer service team can lodge a case with USPS.

Thank you.