4.3 from 1,502 reviews

1,165

Charlie B.

Charlie B.Sydney, NSW

Not the same

Its unfortunate that the quality of Zala has rapidly decreased over the last year or so. I have found Radom black hairs in my Ice Queen weft extensions and they went dry and brittle after 2 weeks. They do not use real hair anymore. What they distribute has to be synthetic. Whats even more dishonest is that they have disabled their comments and reviews on social media platforms so no one else can see them. Very disappointed.

Product Type(s)Weave in

Stepp.s

Stepp.sSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Halo! So beautiful and easy!

I bought the honey highlight 12 inch halo and i am INLOVE. The hair is so luscious and thick! It fits easily and comfortably and blends into my natural hair beautifully. Highly recommended!!! Didnt pay for express shipping and was delivered within 2 days!

Sophie C.

Sophie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect and easy for everyday!

Loved the 16 volumiser clip in extensions! Matched my hair perfectly to give it a bit of extra thickness. Perfect length to match my real hair and easy to apply everyday

Anu

AnuVictoria

Beautiful

Perfect extensions for beginners as it is easy to apply. It looks amazing and blends in well with my natural hair. The best part is that I have thin hair and with this, it gives a perfect look of fullness

Kayley

KayleyQueensland

Terrible

Hair does not look the same colour as photos. They charge for express shipping that takes weeks. They charge a restock fee when you return. This company has not refunded me over $300. Dodgy and wouldn't recommend

Carly

CarlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Incredible addition to my hair. Makes it so long and thick. Extremely happy with the product! Colour matching is perfect and the website was very easy to use! Cant wait to wear it everywhere.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

inlove !

Ive never had any hair extension match the exact colour of my hair ! I love the ponytail
Cause it moves so naturally and feels comfortable when its in and doesnt give me headache like most others do !

chloe K.

chloe K.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! So happy with my hair purchase

This hair is in great condition and the colour matched perfectly! Very excited to have these extensions now to clip in and out. High quality and put them in straight out of the package!

EmmaD

EmmaDSouthwest, VIC

This is perfect! Would definitely recommend

Beautiful, would definitely recommend. Can not live without it now! Matches my hair perfectly. Will definitely be purchasing again, cannot wait! So excited to wear this every day! Thanks so much

!! Disgusting !!

Product Type(s)Tape in
claudia
claudia

Great product !

Good quality of the hair, matches perfectly my own colour, great and friendly customer service, easy to navigate the store and to find the right product, and the delivery was really quick.

Love Zala!!

This is my second zala, I have clip ins and now the halo and I love the hair! Super fast delivery and the customer service girls are lovely and reply to any questions and colour matches quickly. Wont go anywhere else.

Amy

AmyWestern Australia

The extensions I bought are extremely thin and doesnt blend at all. Would not recommend. Very disappointed.

As you can see the hair doesnt blend, it looks very fake and extremely thin. Complete waste of my money! I even had it cut in by my hair stylist but it still looks bad :(

Hi Amy,
We are sorry to hear that, Management have reached out to you & look forward to assisting you ASAP.
- ZALA

I'm a part time hairdresser

I am a part time hairdresser. I ordered tape in extensions for a client and she is thrilled with them. The hair is soft and was easy to put on.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zala Hair is AMAZING!

Omg! The best hair extensions ive ever used, I always get compliments on my hair and its saving me so much time getting ready, easy to deal with company! Thank you Zala Hair!

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback! With our Halo range, you can go from 0 to FABULOUS in less time with just one piece you'll go a long way! Enjoy the week ahead!

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love!

Buy ZALA all the time.

My sample treatment spray was broken but doesnt matter the product is still amazing.

I have used clip ins and tapes and have never had a problem.

Product Type(s)Clip in, Ponytail and Tape in
ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

The extensions are beyond gorgeous

The extensions are beyond gorgeous. I ordered them for an event I am going to and I know I will look stunning. Thanks for zala hair extension for everything they did!!

Andrea L.

Andrea L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful hair, great quality

I recently received my 20 inch black clip ons and could not be happier. They are super thick, shiny and blend perfectly with my hair which is considerably shorter. I have straightened and waved them without issue. Both styles have held and I could not be happier with my purchase :)

Purchased Multiple times

I am no stranger to hair extensions, I purchased the seamless clip and I Must say this brand is the absolute best I cannot praise these extensions enough. Loved them!!

They exceeded my expectations

I can say I'll be a long time buyer. They exceeded my expectations. I have very damaged my hair in the past and I was looking for hairstyles that looked cute. This ponytail has saved my life.