Listing monitored by Zala Hair Extensions

4.6 (1,601)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (128) · No (1,302)

Camilleri C
Camilleri CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new loves

Absolutely love my extensions. This is my second order from zala. This time I went with the clip ins. I've had their pony for 5 months. I liked my look but want to try something different.

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The colour matching service is WOW

Product Type(s)Halo

Stefanie Wright
Stefanie WrightSydney, NSW

Halo Queen

Best hair I’ve ever had! The halo is just gorgeous and natural looking.They are really shockingly easy to use and the quality is much higher than I would think from purchasing online.

Koshka10
Koshka10Gippsland, VIC

half star for hair extension and half for customer service

very very bad hair extensions, extremely poor quality and customer service is appalling. dont bother to explain that theirs hair is bad quality its always customer fault. Zala moto: customer always wrong

suprised even me

Iv been wearing extensions for over 7 years, and I can definitely say these clip in are extremely great quality and feel so natural. Color is a perfect match. I can't wait to order more in the future.

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Finally!

Best hair extensions I have ever bought. I have tried so many extensions trying to get the right quality and these have changed my life. I’ve had them almost 3 Months they’re still perfect and I’ve even washed them!

Niki B.
Niki B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing exceeded my expectations !!!! great help quick delivery lots of extras thanks so much this is a game changer

Very helpful as I was making purchase, whoever was assisting me with my questions was really genuinely helpful and I am really happy with my purchase,

ZALAZala Hair Extensions

Looks amazing and great quality!

This is my second time purchasing Zala hair extensions. I have VERY THIN, shoulder-length hair that is super blonde. I first bought the Halo extensions and now the 5-piece clip-ins. The halo is a lot thicker than the 5-piece clip-ins, so I can switch it up depending on what look I'm going for. The quality and length are perfect, and I was able to bleach and tone the Halo set to match my platinum color. I plan to do the same with the clip-ins because it turned out perfectly! I would recommend these to anyone!

Product Type(s)Clip in and Halo

Cheryl Watts
Cheryl WattsSydney, NSW

Still as good as the first

This is my second time ordering from zala and I couldn’t be happier!! The quality is just amazing and they last so well I had my old set over 8 months and I could still get away with wearing them the condition was still good. I might consider the halo for my next purchase.

Cynthia
CynthiaSydney, NSW

Top quality

Best extensions I’ve ever owned without a doubt. I bought seamless extensions and they are so soft and natural. No one can guess I am wearing extensions !!

teneille w.
teneille w.South East Queensland, QLD

Blends perfectly. Beautiful yet affordable extensions!!

I love buying all my extensions from Zala. I have purchased from them for a few years now and the quality is great. I definitely would recommend to friends. The packaging is great as they give you complimentary sample products to try and due to this i have purchased their Revive care product as it just gives some life into older extensions.

Product Type(s)Clip in and Halo

Pony is fire!!!

It's crazy how thick this hair is for such a fair price. my ponytail exceeds my expectations and as a first time customer I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.

Seamless hair extensions

Love the quality ,love the length, love the thickness, just which that my seamless extension would have a rowboat of hair with 3 clips!

Product Type(s)Clip in

Suzanne Green
Suzanne GreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love this brand

I have been a loyal customer for 2 years now and I am still impressed that the quality hasn't gone down. Lovely work guys!

NOT HAPPY

Read more reviews - page 2

toni
toniasked

I really honestly don't want to be doing this, but I'm not understanding why my order is still being processed? How and where can I get updates on my order? I paid for express shipping 3-4 days and my order is still being processed, I'm incredibly unsatisfied and will not shop here again (this is my first time buying hair extensions, especially from Zala)- kindly get back to me, thank you.

michaela m.
michaela m.asked

Ordered the pony tail extension a week ago and haven’t received my order says it’s been in Illinois for days am I going to get my order???
Order number US220324861

Emily Goranson
Emily Goransonasked

So I ordered hair on Sunday (23rd) and was needing them here by Wednesday (26th) and paid for the 1-2 day shipping but the order still says usps is still waiting for the package, just wondering how long I should expect until they arrive? Thanks. Order number #US220326773

See all Zala Hair Extensions questions