Zala Hair Extensions

Long time Zala lover

I have purchased multiple zala clip in sets over the past 5 years and have always been blown away my the quality. I was quite sceptical though to purchase the clip in ponytail set. I knew Zala had an easy refund process so I thought I would just give it a go as I could always return if I was unhappy. I ordered on a Thursday afternoon 6 minutes before the daily dispatch time not thinking I would have made the cut as this has happened to me on other websites. To my surprise they were at my door 9am the next day! I haven’t ordered a Zala Set in over 2 years as I had given up on making my hair look good and as you say let myself go hahah. When I opened the package I was blown away! They have come a long way since my last purchase. The box has a luxurious feel about it with loads of information on their Zala products. The extensions are amazing!!! I was thinking I would have to book an appointment at my hair salon to get the ends trimmed to a more natural look as most extensions have the generic cut at the bottom, but upon receiving the I will not have to now they are the most natural looking extensions ever!! I am blown away and so happy will forever be a Zala girl!

Perpect all round match!

The volumiser extension was a great thickness for my fine hair, it cannot be detected and a perfect colour match. The hair is so soft and silky too! Love it!

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi TTB! Thank you for leaving your feedback. Our Volumizer Range is the easiest way to add volume to your hair. With just a one-piece clip-in extension, you can add that extra OOMPH! to your hair. Have a great week ahead! <3

Beautiful extensions!

I bought a 16” human hair ponytail, and my entire experience with Zala has been wonderful. They colour matched me quickly (and perfectly), delivered within just a few days, really beautiful packaging, and the extensions are silky and gorgeous! Even came with some shampoo, conditioner and treatment samples, which I have used, and they feel even better! Minimal shedding, easy to style and attach - already in love!

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Charlotte Oddy! Thank you for leaving your feedback. We're glad that you are loving your ZALA experience :) Our team has a high accuracy rate when it comes to colour matches! Here at ZALA, we aim to provide not just high-quality products, we also aim to provide high-quality service that our customers can feel first-hand :D Have a lovely day ahead!!!

Life changing for a bride to be

I getting married soon and so much hair lose due to the stress. I’m so happy to get these in my mail just within a week. Tried it on and it’s amazing. Thin hair dont care!

Product Type(s)Halo
Hi JoN! We really LOVE hearing from our customers especially the bride-to-be's! CONGRATULATIONS! Best wishes to the both of you! We're glad to be part of this fabulous and heart-warming event. We look forward in seeing photos of the event, don't forget to tag us on Instagram @zala_hair_extensions!!! Have a lovely day ahead!

OH MY GOD!! <3

I will forever and always continuing buying from Zala Hair Extensions!! brought from them multiple times super fast shipping, amazing quality hair feels incredible. Prices are so reasonable actually quite cheap for the quality of product. Even toning/dying the hair afterwards hair still feels just like new. So so happy thank you so much <3

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Lseary77! Thanks for your LOYALTY and for leaving your feedback :D We thank our customers like you who continue to support our products :D At ZALA we only offer amazing, high-quality products that customers like you can feel and experience first-hand! We look forward to seeing you on your next order :D Happy weekend!!! <3

Amazing quality

I got the human hair ponytail absolutely amazing quality perfect match for my hair colour would definitely recommend so worth it, shipping was really fast also zalas website is super easy to navagate as well

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Jesse senior! We thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you are loving your ZALAs. Our Human Hair Ponytail is a great hit! Hassle -free fabulous hair in an instant. Hope you have a great weekend ahead :D

Just absolutely amazing

So I ordered these in an afternoon before I went to work and they were on my door step the very next day at 9:00am! I am so happy with the quality, service and shipping! The team are wonderful and the hair is so gorgeous! I give ZALA a solid 11/10

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Claudia! Aaaawwww! That's so sweet of you :D We're just happy to give quality service and of course, quality products to our customers. We're glad that your ZALAs came early and that you are happy with the quality and the service :D Have an AWESOME weekend ahead!

Ponytail

The ponytail makes my hair so long, and natural, doesn’t look fake at all! Obsessed, I want to wear this everyday! So happy I got the 22” and also the colour matched perfectly!

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi KayTee! We're obsessed with our Ponytail too! Imagine, an easy and convenient way to look glamorous, all-day, ALWAYS! Have a great weekend ahead :D

Makes my hair look so long and healthy!!

I bought the ponytail extension for my birthday and I am in love!! Looks amazing and the colour match service matched my natural colour perfectly!! 10/10 would recommend to everyone I know.

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi amuz! Thank you for leaving your feedback. We're glad that you are loving your ZALAs and belated Happy Birthday!!! We're glad to be part of your special day :D Our colour match service have a high accuracy rate, and we're glad that you were matched to your perfect ZALA shade! We look forward to seeing you on your next order :D Have a great weekend ahead! :D

Great but had some minor flaws

Purchased the ponytail. Found some minor issues such as a thread sticking out and the ponytail is a little thinner compared to my hair but great quality, feel and look.

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi mms! Thank you for leaving your feedback. We're glad that you find your ZALAs to be of great quality. We're trying our best to improve our products and our customer's feedback, like your, will be a great help :) Thank you very much for your continued loyalty with ZALA! Have a great weekend ahead! :D :D

ponytail extension

I saw people said the keratin extension gets a bit knotty so I thought I’d go the human hair one I’m glad I did as it’s so soft and feels natural and light definetly my new fave accessory

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Sam! Thank you for leaving your feedback. We're glad that you're loving your Human Hair Ponytail :D It's a great hit with some of our customers. It's so easy to wear, it can be styled and coloured. So versatile! have a great week ahead <3

Really exceeded my expectations

Purchased The ponytail extensions and I am really happy with what I received, the quality was amazing and they were super easy to apply. The shipping was really fast as well.
I will definitely be buying from zala again.

Product Type(s)Clip in and Ponytail
Hi Larissa! It's a big hit in the office and with our customers! Many girls find it the perfect piece for adding a little volume and length to the everyday Pony. If you bought our human hair Pony you can straighten or curl it just as you would your own hair! The hairstyles you can do are endless! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We hope you have a wonderful week! <3 :)

Amazinggg product!! 5 star!

Purchased the ponytail hair extensions, and i must say im in love with them already!
The quality is amazing! I’ve also
Have been getting alot of compliments from people when im out! Really impressed! Was worth the money!

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Trinh tran! The ZALA clip in Pony is a massive hit with our customers! (and also our team)! Many love our pony as It is so versatile you can dress it up, dress it down. You can wear it every day, or every other day and it will be completely undetectable! The Human Pony is a lot of fun because your options for hairstyles are endless, as it is human hair it can be treated just like your own natural hair! They can safely be trimmed, curled, straightened, dyed & toned. We would love to see how you wear yours! Have a wonderful week <3

Don't buy if you're from Canada

Absolutely livid, I ordered my halo in dark chocolate and purchased their 4-6 shipping($20) so I could receive them in time for my event. A day before they delivered I received an email stating there were fees left to pay or I would not receive my package! They were 50% of the cost of my hair! Zala uses UPS and does not inform you of any extra costs that might occur, when I tried to contact them they ignored me and I still have not received a message back. I had to refuse the package and contact UPS, from there I had to go half across town to self clear my items through CBSA (only found out about this after some googling). I only had to pay $5 dollars to clear my package compared to the UPS price that was their brokearage fee, UPS fee, and duties and taxes that ended up being 50% of my initial bill. Horrible customer service, and they use UPS so they can earn extra money through their C.O.D (Collect on Delivery) service, yes I checked and the shipper does receive the money from UPS. It was an annoying process to go through and delayed my package until Monday, I was already hesitant to buy from Zala but after this ordeal I will not buy from them again due to their dishonesty and clear ignorance of customer service.

Product Type(s)Halo
Hi Samantha, Thanks for your feedback. Please note all customers from Canada are responsible for paying any import duties at the border as per our policy, normally for Canada this is 10% GST. The shipper does not receive any funds from the COD service, the duty collection service falls under COD. We can assure you this fee does not go to ZALA, that is simply incorrect. It's the fee for importing goods into your country & goes to your government & any administration charges charged by UPS, which you waived by paying manually through the CBSA, which is more difficult but it is a cheaper way to pay your import taxes. We appreciate your feedback

Nice quality, bad experience

Bought shade #60 platinum blonde. Really nice for the first week but later had a tone of pink. Hairdresser toned it out and after another week the extensions then turned to an ashy grey/purple. Changes colour in different lights to blue/grey/purple/silver and just all around effort to match normal hair. Contacted zala, they recommended using their toner, tried it out but still eventually was left with the same issue. Cannot return due to extensions already being cut and put in. Quality is not bad, did notice a lot of fall out but apparently that’s expected. Feel like I’ve wasted a lot of money, just be careful and know for sure what colour you want to order and testing it out before it is put in.

Product Type(s)Tape in

Definitely recommended by me!

Really exeeded my expectations, delivered 48 hours after ordering! I have thin hair and ordered the 16 inch one piece hair, it’s so so soft and perfect colouring, and the clips are extremely secure. Cannot wait to wear them. 100% recommended by me.

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi Steff! We just love hearing that your expectations were exceeded with your ZALA order! As you can guess we are extremely passionate about hair! We only supply the highest grade and best thickness composition of hair on the market! We also provide great service, as evidenced by the fact that your set arrived in time :D Have a great week ahead <3

Atrocious quality. Atrocious service. 0/10

I bought a pair of "ice queen" tape hair extensions from Zala. I have noticed a significant drop in quality right from the first week, and by about week 4 they've turned into a dry, mattered and unmanageable mess. The hair would snap and break excessively after responsibly brushing it, and matt up again after 10 minutes.
After contacting Zala and sending pictures of the faulty extensions, they tried to tell me that these issues are "normal" for platinum hair, they then made it seem like any additional damage was my fault because I wasn't using their recommended 'Zala' products and took it as an advantage point for their advertising schemes (I'm not new to extensions and know their excuses were a load of BS).
After some back and forth emails, they sent me the Zalaplex treatment and Revive Me oil as a means to shut me up. The extensions however, are beyond repair, and I will be throwing them out before the 3 month minimum lifespan they guarantee IN THEIR POLICY.
They claim that this problem is "rare" yet I can see in the reviews that it isn't. I haven't been refused any kind of reimbursement for "health/hygiene regulations" but they ignored the fact that they sent me FAULTY extensions. I might as well have thrown $200 in the bin.
I've worked in retail my whole working-life and faulty products were always reimbursed with proof of purchase. I've added photos of the hair. There is nothing "normal" about this after 3 weeks of wear. I've never written a negative review on anything before, but this disgusting treatment from Zala's "management" has left me absolutely furious. A 1 star review is 1 star too many.

Product Type(s)Tape in
Hi Veronica, We are so sorry to hear this! Management has just reached out to you with a request for more details, We look forward to assisting you urgently - Management

Best hair extensions

I ordered 22" clip-in human hair extensions the other day. They are honestly so amazing and the best hair extensions I have used yet. I was a bit worried ordering extensions with the thought of it being someone else's hair but honestly it's like you could never tell. The colour matches mine perfectly and the hair is so nice and silky they are honestly amazing! Legit hair goals. I will definitely be purchasing the tape-ins as well.

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Monique! Thank you for leaving your feedback. We're glad that you're loving your ZALAs! Quality is key, with ZALA you can be sure to find the best match for your hair and no one can tell the difference! We look forward to your next purchase :) have a great weekend ahead!!!

Amazing!

I purchased the 22’’ beach blonde clip in pony tail. I have super thin hair so having this ponytail extension made a huge difference to my hair. The colour match was perfect for me and the quality of the hair is amazing! Can’t wait to try some ther products from the range!

Product Type(s)Ponytail
Hi Amber K! Thanks for leaving your feedback. Our 22" Ponytail is a great hit with most of our customers. Not too long not too short. It offers hassle-free fabulous hair anytime, anywhere :D We can't wait for your next order!!! Have a great weekend ahead!!!

WOW. love them!

Purchased the 16' sunkissed 9 piece seamless clip in extensions. They arrived super fast and in a really nice packaging. The quality of the extensions were so gorgeous and silky and the colour matched perfectly! My hair is quite naturally thin and definitely needed the extra oomph which is achievable/buildable with all of the 9 pieces depending on how thick I feel like having it! This was my very first time buying hair extensions and I honestly don't know how I have survived all these years without them! Great price, great quality... Highly recommend from a first time customer and will definitely be purchasing more when needed.

Product Type(s)Clip in
Hi kristie! Another customer leaving an awesome feedback!!! We're glad that you received your extensions on time. Our Clip In Range is a great way to add volume and OOMMPH :D We also suggest our 1 piece Volumiser if you need a little more volume for your hair. We look forward to your next order! Have a great weekend ahead :D :D