4.4 from 1,625 reviews

1,269

Matilda M.

Matilda M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Worth It!

I'm leaving 5 stars because I am floored and seriously sooo impressed with these, these extensions are worth every penny. I purchased these to use for my wedding day because I have pretty short and thin hair. I this set of the 16" dark brown. They are soo thick and were perfect for the volume and length I needed. My hairdresser was very impressed with the quality of the extensions as well. If you need something for a special occasion then these are very well worth it!!!

Lucy Rodway

Lucy RodwayWestern Australia

SNICKERS REVIEW

This shade is so pretty! The 16 inch is really natural too, it sits just above my bust line. So happy with my purchase, next time I'm getting the 20 inch for special occasions <3 I'm letting my dark grow out natural (dirty blonde/gray) and the color blend is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for that purpose.

melsto83

melsto83Sydney, NSW

Beautiful remy hair ponytail extension

I purchased the 100% hunan remy hair ponytail 16 inch long. The hair feels amazing and it is so easy to clip in. It looks great! The customer service team helped me choose the colour to match my own hair and it is a perfect match! I would definitely reccomend the remy ponytail!

Loving my new locks!

My new Zala Halo and Ponytail arrived this week and Im delighted with both! The colour match is great. I used the Zala colour matching service; it was simple to do and the sales team responded almost immediately with their suggestion. The hair arrived at my New Zealand address within a few days of me making an order. The product quality is fantastic, especially for the reasonable price! The only thing is that I need to get my hairdresser to trim the halo down; I wish that the halos and clip ins came in shorter lengths. Overall though Im very happy with Zala service and products.

Product Type(s)Halo and Ponytail

Wonderful hair piece!

So luscious and thick, super shiny too. I got the halo and the hair colour matches perfectly (cinnamon). great for the price. The ZALA team were super helpful with colour matching. Recommend.

Product Type(s)Halo

Olivia

OliviaTasmania

So happy with them, so in love and wont be able live without them now !!!

Very soft smooth hair, perfect colour! can straighten colour cut, style, so amazing!! So happy that I brought it, will definitely be back to buy more soon, amazing quality! 10/10

Lauren Elwin

Lauren ElwinSydney, NSW

Best Hair extensions ever!

After more than 15 years of trying every single type of extensions on the market I finally discovered Zala. The gair quality is so good and they last for a long time and also quite affordable compared to other brands.

Product Type(s)Ponytail and Tape in

Highly recommend Zala hair extensions

The quality of the hair extensions is amazing! I am so satisfied with my ponytail extensions, cant wait to wear them! Its going to be my go-to hairstyle for sure :)

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

This product blended in so well with my natural hair. I'm really happy with the result and didn't take long to come in the mail. I'm definitely recommending Zala to my friends.
Comes in high quality box for storage.

Product Type(s)Halo

Chloe Rees

Chloe ReesAustralian Capital Territory

SNICKERS IS THE WAY TO GO!

I originally thought I would be the Top Deck colour, but after looking at heaps of photos on instagram I realised I am much lighter and the Snickers blends easily with the blonde foils in my hair. Love the name too! Pretty impressed with the customer service and with how well the Zala team handled all my questions about pre-orders. There was a small delay with my order but because they were so helpful and friendly I didn't mind.

Anna Sizer

Anna SizerSydney, NSW

PERFECT FOR RED HAIR!

I have been dying my hair red for years and this colour matches my hair peeerfectly. I originally bought them my sister in law's wedding and have worn them many times since. I love the quality and the length.

Amber W.

Amber W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blonde ponytail extension

The store was very easy to find exactly what product I wanted. There was a wide variety to choose from. The product was shipped out very quickly and once I received the hair I was extremely happy with how it looked and felt. The colour matched my hair perfectly. I would recommend Zala!!

Chema

ChemaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honey Blonde Pomytail

I had purchased clip in hair extensions and use them all the time. Decided to purchase ponytail and am glad I did. Looks real and love the extra long length

Lizzie

LizzieHobart, TAS

Zala Pony 22 inch

I just received my Zala Pony. It is perfect. I used the colour match service and it matches exactly. I am so pleased with the service Zala has provided. A+++

Kodie

KodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pony Tail Hair extension

Just received my Zala Hair extension! The colour match and quality of the human hair extensions are amazing!
Delivery was on time and the package came in perfect condition when it arrived.

Product Type(s)Ponytail

The most amazing hair extensions ever! Cant live without

I have exclusively used Zala hair extensions for the last 5 years or so since discovering them and I will never ever go anywhere else. The quality of the extensions is unmatched and their customer service is amazing. Another great experience. Thank you!

Amazing

Really Easy to use web sight and A really wide range to choose from ,amazing quality and easy to apply ,fast shipping and fabulous range of colours thankyou so much

Product Type(s)Tape in

Eva H.

Eva H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok - But The Normal Lace Weft Clip-Ins Are The Best

I have been using Zala clip ins for years, buy a few sets a year (usually because i change my hair color not because they don't last), and i absolutely love them. The best quality, super thick LOVE THEM! . Most people have no idea I wear extensions

LALA

LALAMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect beachy blond hair extensions

I'm a fan of zala, the online store is super easy to use. With many helpful tips along the way.
Altho zala didn't have the colour hair extensions I wanted in Stock... they did make them to order which was awesome.
Once they arrived, I was thrilled. My order was exactly what I wanted, super thick, natural and shiny hair.

Sophia S.

Sophia S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good product, from first time extension user!

VERY surprised how these turned out! I have never used any type of extensions before, and I feel they are great quality, and blend in really well! I have medium length hair and this added a good 8 inches to my length! :D

Product Type(s)Halo and Ponytail