2Zala Hair Extensions

3.7

Kathy P.
Kathy P.

Not good quality

Very disappointed with my hair Clip in extensions. I look after them & they tangle. My 4 row clip in has lost so much of its hair. I brush it gently. Had to throw it out.
I didn't bother calling them.as I know what they'll say! Show details
Polina K.
Polina K.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Good quality, Halo is just not my style

Purchased a Halo hair a year ago.
Loved the purchasing / colour matching experience, the delivery was quick. In my limited experience with extensions hair, the quality is great! soft and blends in really well. The packaging is great with different sizing Halo. I did not end up wearing it as much cause Halo style if not really easy to put on (takes a while!) and it is easy to move but I also have quite thin hair. I look great though when it is on - no complains here.

I started to re-purpose my Halo into a pony tail.

I love the quality so I am planning to purchase a pony tail style now. Show details ·  1

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Selling lower quality as good

Have bought hair extensions from these guys for years spent over 1000 in last few years
Last ones same as first but quality has become poor where price goes up
Spoke to customer service who blamed me and accused me of not looking after them
I buy there shampoo and conditioner and treat them all the same but last clips only lasted 2 weeks before looking horrible and falling apart Show details
Leigh C
Leigh C

They took my money and ran!

If I could give 0 stars I would have. I placed my order March 21st it’s now almost July and no order has arrived. I reached out to Zala multiple times, filled out paperwork for a refund and still nothing. No order no money returned. I have pages and pages of messages back and forth and told every time “it’s being handled” so, only 1 star? Yes. They stole my money. What else can I say Show details
Rama
Rama3 posts

Poor quality/waste of Money

I don’t recommend for someone looking for good quality hair that lasts. I bought the human hair halo, upon receiving, it smelt of strong plastic. After first wash (using their own shampoo), it looks horrible and frizzy/dry like animal fur and very difficult to brush through… it was impossible use it without washing due to the strong stench, definitely not worth the price. The other positive reviews they have is only due to them offering discounts Show details
ashley r.
ashley r.

NOT HUMAN HAIR

If I could give 0 stars I would don’t buy hair here hair is not 100% human hair false advertising. Show details
DeAndra S.
DeAndra S.

Excellent Service

It's been a pleasure working with this company. Their hair products are great quality. They are extremely helpful, display a great willingness to assist, they're quick and efficient. I highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
F C.
F C.
Niamh
NiamhSydney, NSW

Loved

Loved the colour match on line and mine was so accurate. Product was gorgeous. Clip in 5 piece. Shipping came really quick, 1 week. Show details ·  1
Tan
TanPerth, WA2 posts

Disappointed

I’d opt for 2.5 if there was the option. I got the halo keratin extentionso and got colour matched only to get my extentions and they are nothing like my hair colour. Hair strands from the extensions were falling out when I gently combed it (pretty sure thats not meant to happen) and doesnt look like i can get a refund only an exchange which is pointless if thats going to happen again. Shame. I was really looking forward to using it. Show details
rozie r.
rozie r.5 posts

Matts easily

I bought a halo and the quality is awful. Matts without you doing anything. And falls out. Too big circumference around your head and my head isn't small. Show details
Jodie
JodieNorth Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Wefts become matted easily. Tape extensions slip out. Product has become poor quality. Zala 3 years ago was great, but they’ve made changes and the quality is no longer the same Show details
Jonelle C.
Jonelle C.

Hello barbie!

The best extensions I’ve used. Decided to try clip ins instead of permanent wefts and tapes as I begin my hair regrowth journey and just love Zala so much Show details ·  1
Shannon
ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.

Thank you!

Customer service was great! They organised quick shipping and delivery and were friendly and kind x Show reply

Clair
Clair

Hi I'm freaking out ! I just bought a weft from Zala , the reviews are shocking , i hope i dont hafto add to that list , i really hope my caramel weft is quality . Will certainly let you know.

Lucy
Lucy

Same......very worried should have read here before buying a day ago.....feel like a fool.....

Pauline H.
Pauline H.
Morbie e.
Morbie e.

Yeah me too, 12 days and waiting, no express post anymore, have they sold out to China?

Regan O.
Regan O.

Hi, There. I have been wearing Zala Hair extensions for years now and absolutely love them I've noticed that my latest sets the weft for the single clip pieces are much smaller. Am I getting less hair or is this a new design?

Delle
Delle

I love my 22" pony extension, but to a certain degree....
I am finding that the netting section the hair is attached to is stiff and sits funny over my ponytail/bun (as i have hardly any hair, and it is shoulder length) is there a way to soften it up?

Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.

I agree mine is unwearable

See all Zala Hair Extensions questions