Zala Hair Extensions
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zala Hair Extensions

4.6 (1,964)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (144) · No (1,466)

Lauren
Lauren

I wouldn’t know….I still haven’t received them!

Dreadful customer service. Why on earth does this company continue to use Aramex to deliver their parcels? That courier company is woeful, has my parcel, and has for a week and a half but has lost it, can’t tell me where it is. Not the first time Aramex has ‘lost’ a parcel I was waiting for. Now they’re blaming lack of staff for no delivery. I paid for my item, I want it. I wish Zala would use Australia Post.

• Product Type(s)Clip in

Absolutely shocking customer service

• Return Claim MadeYes

Terrible customer service!!

My order has been lost by the subpar courier company that Zala Hair engage the services of. Have contacted Zala customer service on multiple occasions to try and resolve the issue and they have more or less wiped their hands of the situation. It blows my mind how they have lasted this long in business with such appalling customer service. The customer service team are rude and dismissive. Have escalated my matter to the Department of Fair Trading as I’m clearly not going to get it resolved with Zala or Couriers Please.

Hi Sam,
We are sorry to hear that, Management has reached out to you & look forward to assisting you ASAP.

We appreciate your time bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we will look into this and we thank you for your understanding.

Sam

Delays caused because Zala Hair didn’t fill out the address correctly. Absolutely useless!

Missygirl
MissygirlThe Mallee, VIC

Disappointed

I love the piece, beautiful hair but it was marked by a rubber band and did not suit my thick hair (as it’s quite a thin hair piece). They need to state on their site that it’s not suitable for people with thick hair. I can’t even return it for a refund so have wasted $236 :-(

What a statement piece

The Zala ponytail extension is such a statement piece addling length and thickness to my thin ponytail! The quality is top notch the hair is so soft and so easy to style! Love love love

• Product Type(s)Ponytail

Eve
Eve

The colour match is perrrrrfect!!

I am so happy with my ponytail extension! The colour match is perfect, the quality is amazing and not to mention the fast postage and cute packaging!

Terrible synthetic hair!

The quality of the hair is no different than barbie hair-synthetic, dry, absolutely terrible quality.
I have filed a legal complaint against this company for advertising inaccurate information and products to their buyers.

Shame on any company that scams buyers!

Susan A.
Susan A.

Got my halo 20 inch turned up fast quality is so good thick and strong soft hair highly reccomend

Everything was so easy quality is fantastic website easy to use and a big range

Quality Has Slipped

• Product Type(s)Tape in

lvnde
lvndeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So good you almost forget its extensions!

I’ve shopped at Zala before in the past when I had bleached my hair and needed some length to match the new colour. Returning back with my natural hair colour now, I wanted a simple ponytail extension for the days I wanted to feel a bit girly and luxe. Zala did not disappoint - the quality is phenomenal and I was asked by my co-workers if I had always had this length of hair and somehow managed to style my hair shorter previously! I will always stand by Zala, they’re always there for my hair extension needs - absolutely amazing quality!

Elizabeth Brereton
Elizabeth BreretonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

This is the most amazing hair extension, I love it!

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks so much for choosing ZALA for your hair extensions! We appreciate that very much. Thanks for the wonderful review. :)

Kerrie
KerrieMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful Quality Tape Extensions

Hi Kerrie,
Thank you for your excellent review. We're glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase from us and that you loved the quality of our hair extensions. :)
Can’t wait to have future orders from you! :)

Sophie Moore
Sophie MooreSydney, NSW

Great quality hair

Easy to navigate round the website, helpful updates on email and arrived super quickly.
Good quality hair, shiny and arrived in great condition. Would definitely recommend

ZALAHAIRZala Hair ExtensionsSend a private message

Hi Sophie, thanks for your lovely review. We are glad to hear that it was convenient for you using our website. :) We are also happy that the shade was a perfect match! We look forward to your next order. :)

Perfect for my wedding!

My hairdresser recommended for me to buy Zala volume hair piece and I’m so glad I did! I was skeptical because I don’t have thin hair but it is quite long. She said it would blend it perfect and hold the style better, she was absolutely right! It blends in with my haid seamlessly and works so well. I am so so glad I bought this can’t wait for my beautiful bridal hair.

• Product Type(s)Clip in

Nicola
NicolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

Amazing quality hair extensions! Zala has the best prices by far as well. thanks

Hi Nicola,
Thank you for this very lovely review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase with us.