4.6 (1,399)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (123) · No (1,178)

Katrina Bishop

Katrina BishopMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally!

I have always struggled to find extensions that match my hair exactly. I’d always come close but never fully. I like my natural color and do not wish to color or highlight it.. Finding a color match has been a journey let me tell you. But finally zala honey blonde has nailed it. Love them!!!

Perfect color match!

These were my first pair of extensions ever, and I'm pretty excited about what I received for the price. I love how affordable Zala is, and the color Midnight Brown was actually quite perfect for my hair! They were also super soft.

Product Type(s)Clip in

Love them!!

This is my fourth time buying from zala and I absolutely love their extension. I've purchased other extensions that look obvious, but these are perfect. They are thick enough to add volume to my hair without looking like a bush lol.

Pretty Bad quality. Do not recommend

Caroline Tyler

Caroline TylerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience!

My experience with zala has been nothing short of amazing. The extensions look so natural and the quality is exceptional. The staff was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process of helping pick a color match and afterwards as well.

Chucky

ChuckySydney, NSW

Just awesome!

As always the products arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Colours shown on the website are what I received. Thank you once again Zala Hair Extensions!

Product Type(s)Clip in and Ponytail

Lani

Lani Perth, WA

Amazing quality

I have owned the pony tail hair extension for quite some time and have been wanting to purchase the 9 piece clip in seamless set. I finally brought myself to do it and wish I had done sooner! They arrived so quickly, amazing quality as expected and true to colour shown. Can’t be happier

In love with my new Zala Hair Extensions!

This is my first ever hair extensions I have purchased & I could not be any more impressed. They look very natural, very easy to attach to my hair & I get so many compliments. Can't wait to purchase more.

Rebecca

Rebecca South East Queensland, QLD

This hair has changed my life!

Product Type(s)Halo

Find out how Zala Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Perfect way to get long, silky locks!

Purchased the clip in ponytail (16 inch) and it's crazy silky and long! I was so surprised by the texture of it and how good it felt in my hair. Love it!

MountianDew

MountianDewAdelaide

Zala 12" Pony in Beachy Blonde

Amazing pony, undetectable! Purchased the beachy blonde but it was a bit to yellow blonde for my hair, I wash it with my purple shampoo and conditioner and now its the perfect shade!
The extension is sooo soft and easy to style. Quick delivery also!

Product Type(s)Ponytail

Product quality is terrible and colour never shows up as advertised

Best extensions!!!

This site is easy to navigate! They have a lot of choices. The hair is great quality and I absolutely love my extensions! You can’t even tell it’s not my hair.

Karin L.

Karin L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely Stunning

My Zala Ponytail extension is the best purchase I have made in a long time. The quality is fantastic. The color is so natural. I have purchased from overseas previously but the quality has been very poor & color always incorrect. Very speedy delivery. Would highly recommend...

Sienna Jones

Sienna JonesSydney, NSW

OMG Yes!

I will never buy from another company after this. These extensions are so comfortable, soft and match my hair so so well. The ordering process was so simple and they came in 3 days.

Love this brand!

I love this brand for hair! I’ve used them multiple times for tape in, sew in, and clip in extensions! The quality is great! Install is easy!I recommend them to everyone I know!

Product Type(s)Weave in

Gillian Clarke

Gillian ClarkeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t ask for more

My zala hair extensions are a dream! I wanted them for a long time, but put it off as not necessary but after treating myself and getting them I regret waiting for so long. They are stunning.

Bee

BeeDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

Absolutely love the hair extensions, perfect match for my hair and they are absolutely soft and luxurious would definitely buy again

ZALA S.Zala Hair Extensions

Hey Bee, thanks so much for being such a loyal customer! We appreciate that very much. Thanks for the wonderful review. Have a lovely weekend. :)

Kate S

Kate SDarwin, NT

Perfection!

I truly am in love with my halo extensions!! They match perfectly with my hair color, are easy to use and look fantastic! Hair is soft and thick! I also ordered 2 days and I got them this morning!!

Simply stunning!

Beautiful human hair extensions delivered so quickly to my door! So lovely and thick! I purchased the pony tail extension and cannot wait to soo the length and volume it adds to my hair!