Zosi 1920TVL

Zosi 1920TVL

See the Best Wired Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gary JaschSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service ever

Had some issues getting my camera views to my IPad along with forgetting my password and getting locked out of the system. Spoke to Doris from zosi technical support and she was very patient and professional and got me through the whole process. I’m so happy with my Zosi system and even happier with their 5 star customer service I got from Doris. Can’t recommend them highly enough.

Purchased in January 2019.

Functionality
Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Ease of Installation
Motion Detection

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy

Absolute rubish do not buy mine keeps stopping every 15 days and reboots poor customer service with no solution, hard drive keeps stopping, since purchase zosi does mot offer solutions or support
Do not buy keep away

Purchased in February 2017 for $399.00.

Functionality
Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Ease of Installation
Motion Detection
Danny

DannyKyabram

Absolute garbage

Virtually worthless. Constantly going offline, hard drive crashes daily, a waste of time and money. I wish I had bought something reliable.

Sam

Sam

Remote viewing on app not working properly

Just installed ZOSI 4CH POE camera a week, since the first day after installation, the viewing from my iPhone or Samsung never works properly, pictures keeps on freezing or shows off line. when system works, everything is good, clear pictures as well. but the big problem was system off line couple times a day, tried few days, never works fine continuously for 10 hours. the only way to fix is go home to switch on and off the NVR. This is useless when you are not at home.

Phillip Oliver

Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Just does not work as it should.

Purchased a 4 camera ZOSI system that promised remote reviewing from my iPhone or iPad. This aspect of the security system just does not work. Whilst the cameras were ok to install and the main box easy enough to hook up, the ZOSI app for viewing the system when away from home is all but useless. It constantly says cameras are off line. The only way to fix is to restart and reset the box(not easy when you are not home) and delete the cameras from the app and rentals cameras to the app. This is a daily necessity and online research shows me that I am not alone. Try another brand as this is not the one. The box recording also drops in an out with regards to the cameras being on and offline. sometimes every 10 seconds.

Prashant

Prashant

Good home security camera system for home.

Moey T.asked

Hi, I've set up my cameras, however after I downloaded the App on my iPhone and set up an account I still cant get the vision on my phone, it keeps saying the cameras are offline, all cables are connected the right way and internet strength is high but still cant get them to work, am I missing a step somewhere

Gary Jasch

Moey T. Do you have DVR connected to monitor to see pictures on cameras and if so is this working. Have you connected your DVR back to your modem and have you installed a wifi booster

Moey T.

thankyou for you response, I have done the first 2 parts, however I have not connected a wifi booster, is this necessary

Bungle

Bungleasked

I've found these systems to be terrible. Does your motion detection work? Is the system stable? Can you reliably log in and view the camera remotely? Does the connection last for more than a minute? Is the IR any use? Is the image quality of snapshots any use? Do snapshots get sent of actual motion detection or are they just random images?

PRASHANT
PRASHANT

1. Yes the motion detection is working fine though I agree the detection angle is low.
2. I am not having any issues till date and works perfectly fine
3. Yes I do log in quite often to check remotely when traveling including when away from Australia
4. IR is working fine for me