Zyrtec

Zyrtec

See the Best Antihistamines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

annazianna

lullabyrequiem

lullabyrequiemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

kaf23

kaf23

Works really well, although makes me very drowsy!

I have suffered from hay fever and allergies for years now, and have found it hard to find a hayfever treatment that works quickly and effectively but i have to say that Zytec has worked beautifully. I feel relief soon after i take it but it does make me feel very very tired and i usually fall straight to sleep very soon after. I usually take this medicine at night because it makes me drowsy BUT i always feel really fresh and allergy free in the morning when i wake up - it does not leave me feeling heavy or sluggish.
reliable and effective!
Makes me drowsy!

Rozanne98

Rozanne98asked

I tried to redeem the cash back offer $7 few days back but it didn't go through. Johnson and Johnson says they have stopped the cash back offers when I sent them a email. I live on it. It is very costly to pay this amount. I would really appreciate if the price came down or the cash back was reimposed..

BruceT

BruceTasked

Anyone used or had received $7 cashback when you purchase ZYRTEC Tablets 70 Pack?

Hi Bruce,

Yes I have redeemed this offer. You take a picture of your receipt, upload it to their website then they will send you the $7.00 in the form of a gift card which you can spend anywhere you like.

Amanda