Zyrtec Rapid Acting

3.8

Bmnot

Bmnot

Well worth the cost

I'm glad I decided to purchase this product. It's better than other products out there and has helped with my dust and hay allergies. I only need to take one tablet to be back on my feet again.

Symptoms RelievedSneezing
Used forDust Allergies and Hayfever
Andrew

AndrewAustralia

Zyrtec is the WORST hay fever Medication you can take - makes you Drowsy and gives you Nausea

A Magical Product in Liquid Capsules

This product has been a lifesaver when the weather dramatically changed overnight from hot to cold and started to trigger all my allergic symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and unbearable itchy skin. The day that I ingested a tablet, the symptoms began to reduce like magic. It lives up to its name in every way possible being unbelievably RAPID ACTING!

Antihistamines

Find out how Zyrtec Rapid Acting compares to other Antihistamines

Great relief for hayfever

Started using this recently and have noticed great relief from hay fever almost instantly. It was as if Jesus had come to earth once again and blessed me with his holy touch. After taking this tablet I felt lighter, like I had been cleansed of all my sins...it felt electrifying.

justsaz

justsazAU

Fantastic Antihistamine!

I tried Zyrtec Rapid Acting recently and it really was quick acting. I forgot to take it before I left home but I was digging around for it when I felt my nose starting to get congested while driving with the windows down. Zyrtec kicked in really quickly and I did not find it drowsy so I was able to drive around that afternoon.

I definitely recommend Zyrtec but it is a little more pricey than other brands so if you can find the generic brand you may be better off with that.

My friends and family also recommend Zyrtec.
Fast acting, Non drowsy
More expensive than other brands I use.