Review rating:

Quality work and quality workers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

National Tilers have never let me down and impress me more and more every time! They are a humble and very friendly bunch who deliver exactly what they’re asked to. Been requesting their service for years now, and thought I’d write a review to express my satisfaction with their service!

Verified Customer

Baz is a fantastic tiler and waterproofer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Baz did waterproofing and tiling in an ensuite and main bathroom for me. His work was quality and he was quick, reliable and responsive. Some of the work were a bit fiddly but Baz did an excellent job. Some tiles around a toilet that needed shifting and he very quickly came back on site and took care of them. Would highlight recommend Baz.

The Best!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Was an easy hassle free experience with Baz. Very lucky to of found him. So easy to deal with and he’s a tradie that you can actually talk to and he listens. We’re very happy!!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Had an excellent experience with Baz. He’s the best tiler in Melbourne. Not only is he a tiler, he also helps out bathroom renevations. All I needed to organize was a plumber, and Baz took care of the rest. So happy with our new bathroom. Highly reccomend!

Look no further and call Baz.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Called Baz on a Friday to help sort out an issue with some kitchen renovations. Was a problem with floor tiles that were holding everything up. Came around on Monday between jobs and sorted it for me. On time, knew exactly what he was doing. Done and dusted. Highly recommended.

Melbourne

• 8 helpful votes

Outdoor area tiling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Baz was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble, finished product was great
We would recommended Baz

Proactive, Honest and Great to Work With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Baz completed our bathroom renovation, and did an amazing job. I was a remote client, so really needed someone I could trust and could communicate with easily. Baz was extremely proactive from the beginning and was a pleasure to work with. The standard and quality of the work was excellent and we were extremely happy with the end result. I would keenly recommend Baz to anyone.

• 2 helpful votes

Difficult job well executed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Baz did work on our food outlet that involved a curved wall and annoyingly shaped tiles, he did a fabulous job, it’s a highlight of the store! He was really lovely to deal with and completed the job on time, would definitely use Baz again.

Baz did a terrific job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Work was quick, professional and to an excellent standard. We have used Baz several times now. Rate him very highly.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Brett. It’s always a pleasure mate!

Great reliable service and honest advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Honest advice and a realistic quote was provided, the work was completed to a high standard and in a very timely manner. The tiler was reliable and friendly, I definitely recommend him.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Eva. Had a great time working for you also.

Saved our bathroom reno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

We had had a bathroom renovation but the tiling done in our shower was really bad, and the renovation company refused to fix it because they considered it fine. We ask Baz to come and have a look, he proposed a few ways to fix it, and worked with us to get a result that looks and feels much better, and without having take drastic actions such as tearing the shower out.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks a lot Tom. I’m very happy I was able to help.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Friendly, reliable, affordable, trustworthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into my bathroom and kitchen in Lara. Super friendly, very reliable, and communication was great when discussing how I wanted things done and when. Kudos to Baz for making our renovations so easy and fun - even when we encountered unexpected issues (Which were sorted out painlessly and affordably). We'll definitely call on Baz and the team again when we're building our next house!!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks so much Susie. Wish you all the best always!

Coburg North

Verified Customer

Fantastic job and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We are so grateful that we found Baz! We had a very tight deadline and Baz went above and beyond to get the job done! He was extremely reliable, produced high quality work and was reasonably priced.
Thank you Baz, you're amazing!

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you very much Michelle. Was awesome working for you also.

Baz is really great- great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Really happy with Baz's work. We had a shower water-proofing membrane failure and were worried about possible long-term water damage in our newly bought house. Based on other recommendations we thought the whole shower would have to be redone. Baz came and replaced what needed to be replaced but saved us money by talking us through the process and showing us what was and wasn't water damaged. He was very professional, quick and arrived on time. He made it all very hassle free. Will definitely be using National Tilers again in the future.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Sarah. Glad I could help and give you honest advice. It makes me appreciate my job and service.

Quick, professional & awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Baz is great - I needed a tiling job done in Carlton in a tight time frame and he did a great job in 2 days by working on weekend to make sure it was done on time.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Scott for taking the time to share your experience. I’m so glad it was highly positive. You were in return a great customer!

Great job and great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I come across National Tilers on Instagram after needing a bathroom and shower fitted out in my work place. Spoke with a gentleman named Bas who came out and seen me, I was unsure at the time how it was going to be done due to the limited space I had, He cleared that up instantly with his knowledge and expertise. Job done prosfessionally and on time! Great job thanks guys

Comments
National Tilers Official

Appretiate you taking the time to share your experience Michael. Our Melbourne chats were great mate!

Outstanding work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Very helpful and understanding. Hard work with great quality. Professional and helpful too. Will highly recommend. All the best!! Cheers guys

Comments
National Tilers Official

Bathroom tiling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Baz did a great job on our bathroom tiling. The tiles came up great and Baz was friendly, professional and easy to work with. Would use again.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks very much Tom. You were equally a pleasure to work for mate.

Very reliable and quality work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

One of the best tilers I have meet Very reliable and affordable and %100 quality will defently recommend him to family and friends

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thanks Alz appretiate it mate!

Expert Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

I know Bass and supplied material to his business, he is knowledgeable, professional and a expert in his trade. Would highly recommend his services.

Comments
National Tilers Official

Thank you Kody!