Amanda K.
Amanda K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer for life!

It's the first time I've used Elvin and it won't be the last. He detailed both my cars and they look amazing! Elvin was prompt, personable and would not leave until he was assured I was happy with his work - which of course I was. Elvin, you have a customer for life!
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review, Amanda :) We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Elvin

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more