Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent job and Excellent Service

Mike did an excellent job on my car I was having detailed to sell. I would highly recommend Mike and this detailing service as the car looks fantastic and I know I will more than get the money back I spent with an increased sales price due to the presentation of the vehicle. Mikes attention to detail, and attitude was second to none. He was also punctual and considerate.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

I'm glad to hear Mike was able to help you out during what can be a stressful time! Hopefully the car sold for a great price :)

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more