Steve
Steve3 posts

My car restored!

Covered in Flinders Ranges dust inside and out, Scott restored my car to sparkling shine and fresh interior. Scott showed up on time, was very professional and competent. I am happy to rate his service highly and will recommend him to others. The whole Jim's experience was notable for promt service and an easy customer interface.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Steve, thanks so much for leaving us this great review! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Scott :)

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more