Lukas
LukasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gerard Pollock

Outstanding car detailing. Amazing value for money combined with great customer service made me extremely happy. I’m definitely going to continue to use Gerard’s service as required. I honestly can’t recommend him enough. You won’t be disappointed at all with his work.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Lukas, we're so glad Gerard was able to meet and exceed your expectations. Thanks for taking the time to detail this positive experience with us!

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more