Hope
HopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service with a professional clean

Mark provided exceptional service and truly exceeded my expectations, he responded promptly to my enquire and ensured I was happy with the service prior to finishing up - I will definitely recommend Mark from Jim’s Car Detailing to friends and family
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Hope! Look forward to working with you again soon :)

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more