Kaley Kieu N.
Kaley Kieu N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend it to everyone!

This is my second time requesting a detailed interior car cleaning. Highly recommend Karen! She arrived on time and was professional asking if there was a certain area I wanted her to focus on. I had some tough stains on the back seat and floor mats that I couldn't get out myself, she made it look like they were NEVER there. She did an amazing job and would 100% request her for my next cleaning.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

That's great to hear Kaley! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more