Mansoor
Mansoor

Perfect Job

Manny did an absolutely perfect job. My car looks almost New!!. Arrived on time, understand my requirements and did a fantastic job (specially the cut and polish). I would highly recommend him.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Jim's Cleaning Group
Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Thanks for the review Mansoor! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Manny's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

See all Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing reviews

Extra Information

Monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more