Adventure Buggy Co. Everest / Aspire Twin

Adventure Buggy Co. Everest / Aspire Twin

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bossette

BossetteMelbourne

Amazing Adventure Buggy Pram + Go Bubba Go Customer Service!

The company fixed our issue!

The concern I originally posted about has been resolved! The Adventure Buggy Company has provided tether straps to lock the accessory bar in place. So far, the stroller seems great: it turns easily, holds 4 kids, looks decent, and fits through doors. I’ll post back if my rating drops at all.

Cold Cranky Mother

Cold Cranky MotherQLD, 4070

Absolutely Perfect, can't live without it

Buggy enquirer

Buggy enquirerasked

Hello there, does this fit through standard doorways?

Hi, No I don't think it did (my boys are now 8). It was great because you could take it apart and still fit it in a Hyundai Elantra boot but I know I had to use the disabled check out at the super market because the standard ones were too narrow. I usually left it in the garage and never brought it inside. Sorry I can't be of more help, it is an awesome pram though. There is another family in our area with one, they use it for triplets and have another baby seat on the top

Trippy mum