8Milly + Coup Leo Pram

58 reviews · Statistics

90% · 523 · 5%
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lexi g.
lexi g.2 posts

Customer service disappointing

Ordered a LEO double pram a while ago. Got a notification that is was on its way, only one seat arrived? I contacted milly and coup and said what’s going on and they told me it was there mistake they will send out the rest of the pram within the week and refund me my shipping fund which was great. It’s now been almost 2 weeks since, I had to reach out to them again questioning when I would get it as I sold my old pram because it said my pram was on its way so now I’ve got 2 kids without a pram. I was happy to wait the week but now it’s taking the piss everytime I contact them to ask what’s going on I don’t get a straight reply, last reply I was told it’ll be send out in the next 24 hours, it’s been over 72 hours now and STILL nothing Show details
Milly + Coup
Milly + Coup   DM
clare w.
clare w.

Terrible customer service and delivery slow

Only 1 piece of our pram was delivered and it was 2 weeks late. Customer service was then inconsistent with their response and didn’t make an effort to get us the rest of the pram quickly…. Now still waiting for the rest of the pram
Kellie
KellieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

The gamechanger for two kid families

This pram is a gamechanger! We levelled up from our much loved Milo, and for two mums with two kids it's been a life saver! What we love is the sleek and modern design, massive storage space for all your essentials, and the easy one-hand fold for ease when popping into the car.
For us our Leo = hassle-free outings and unforgettable adventures with the whole fam bam. Show details ·  1
Alem Taye
Alem Taye
  Fair Incentive Verified

The best pram and easy to push very light,it doesn’t fill that I am pushing two kids

Excellent and very nice one
I recommend my friends to buy from this store
Thanks to God I found the best one
I love it I really enjoyed with my double pram!!! Show details ·  1
Amy-Lauren Harris
Amy-Lauren Harris
  Fair Incentive Verified

Brilliant steering!

It’s a beautiful pram that is equally practical.
We love the colours and the ease of steering! We can’t wait to be pushing our twins around. Show details ·  1
Marie Berton
Marie Berton

Expensive pram which can be improved

Really like the easiness folding the pram however the buttons on both sides of the bassinet to pull the shade are really hard- the shade curtain has to be removed if not being used and it would nice to just hook it somewhere to keep it out of the way as the wind keeps dropping it at the front.
there is also not much storage room underneath Show details
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Love it

Beautifully made pram with strong materials, and includes all the accessories.
Easy movement, handles extend nice and high for tall people like myself, but also go quite low if a bit shorter.
Easy assembly, and so easy to fold up to put in the car. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Luxury material compact easy to maneuver. Is yet to be used for the twins arrival

Disappointed with the service. I wasn't informed that parts were on backorder so when I received my order and found the second bassinet missing I was disappointed Show details ·  1
Alyssa Pippig
Alyssa Pippig

Amazing pram

Really compacted, actually lighter than I thought it’d be, very nice looking, love love love the colour , just wish the handle would angle differently and not just be in the one position and have a Velcro attachable cup holder instead of the one that just slides down on it, this kind of makes it look cheap! Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Ella
EllaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a fan :(

- the seats are really small and narrow. My two years olds bottom practically slides out and her legs dangle over the edge.

- not easy to use with toddler and newborn. Tried to adjust the seat from laying down to sitting up.. but doing this requires two hands to press in a button on either side. Which you don’t have when you have two kids.

- when the seat is in the most upright position the brown bar that goes around the seat cannot fully open because it get caught on the Handel bar of the frame.

- it really heavy to put into the car especially with a seat attached.

-however I do like that it has a large basket and the pram caddy is awesome.

-overall the cons outweighed the pros and I have on sold it. Show details

Milly + Coup
Milly + Coup   DM
Amanda Moon
Amanda Moon

So far loving it

The basket is spacious and accessible in most configurations. Converts so easily between different the variations of seats and capsule.
The only negative is it’s slightly heavy when folded down with the seat attached and difficult to get in and out of car. Also wish the toddler seats were just a bit higher as my 2yo only just fits height wise. Show details ·  1
Bella Hunter
Bella Hunter

Great pram!

Great quality and size very easy to fold down and throw in the boot! Show reply
Bridget Hudson
Bridget Hudson

Love it!

I love my new pram. I tried a few others before I bought this one and it glides so much better and is light! My two main concerns.
It also looks so so fancy! Show details ·  1
Ness
NessNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Not suitable for kids that might be a little taller

My daughters head hits the roof of the canopy so so now I wish I had just bought a single pram ready for my unborn, and maybe just use the board. Too much material around that area and just not suitable for taller kids. I also wouldn’t say my daughter is that tall either.

In terms of the look, it’s really nice pram. The basket is large and comfortable. Show details

Overall
Functionality
Dee
DeeAdelaide2 posts
  Fair Incentive

I love it

Before I bought the leo duo I had a single stroller and I was struggling a lot when I had my second baby having two under two is hard when you need to go out and about especially when your alone but ever since I found this it had made my life a little easier, it's really easy to push and control even with one hand I love it and I love how the basket is big and easy access for shopping thank you milly + coup for making a nice smooth/easy to push duo stroller so good. Show reply