Baby Jogger City Select

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best pram by a mile!

I have found this pram to be excellent! I love the versatility, and switch between using the bassinet and car capsule every day. The under storage is huge and has a great weight capacity, which is very handy for shopping! The pram pushes very smoothly and handles well off road. The canopy is very generous and stretches down so far that it completley covers all sun from getting in - it just does get quite hot in there when everything is closed up.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

So glad you have LOVE your stroller!! Kind regards Baby Jogger Customer Service

LOVE it. after a bugaboo

I bought a bugaboo Cam 3 to start with, used for 2 years and it was just not user friendly at all.
Did so much research between this and Uppababy and found this one to the be the more superior and better flexibility.
LOVE this pram. Love the way i can use one hand to operate features, tilting of seat, moving handle up and down, it's just so easy. it's smooth to push, it's not too big, there are so many options with one or two children, even the jump seat is amazing. the fact that it sits IN the frame and not behind it, the seat folds up over it and can sit on top of it at all times. Can fold the pram with 2 seats on. The seats are both the same size unlike the Vista so there is room for growth of kids.
it might have been a cheaper pram but its certainly higher quality and better thought has gone into it. wish i had of bought this one when my son was being born. Basket is HUGE. shopping tote so handy, food tray is a big win and i love the peek a boo on top of the canopy.
at first i thought my son was too tall for it until i realised i could move the canopy higher up in the seat frame wow... amazing. most dont allow that.

Sturdy and easy to maneuver!!

We bought our City Select Lux in anticipation for our son to arrive. The pram is extremely sturdy, great off road and on long walks! It is also fantastic as it can hold our capsule which makes it a perfect travel system.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,049.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
So glad you love your stroller :) Kind regards Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Light weight and easy to use

We recently purchased this jogger with the anticipated arrival of our son. We have since used it on a few occassions and have found it to be smooth and comfortable on long walks.

The only issue we have noted is how difficult it is to collapse and unfold. This can often lead to bouts of frustration- particularly if running late for something. It is definitely a 2 person job.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,099.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Samantha, Thank you for your review, We would love to assist you with the fold on your City Select please reach out to our Customer Service team on 03 8872 6772 or inbox@tabc.com.au Look forward to assisting you further! Kind Regards The Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Perfect for everywhere

I am very picky with expensive baby items and when we do buy it, we make sure that we get more use of it. Baby jogger city select does not disappoint at all!!
I had the city select from when my baby is a newborn to now being 14 months old and we use it everywhere. I always rely on public transport and this pram saved me from all the hassle as we go everywhere every day, rain or shine.
It is a very sturdy, well made pram and the huge storage space is very helpful. I will surely use this one when second one comes along.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,000.00.

Very study and versatile

Good all rounder, the build quality is fair for the price and the sales rep instructed how easy it is to put it up and down which was a big help for me as a busy mum

Purchased in January 2019.

Versatile pram with great storage.

I have used this pram for all three of my kids and it is still going strong.
It travels quite nicely on all terrain most of the time; depending on the depth of some gravel it can sometimes sink and be difficult to manoeuvre.

I have used it as a double, and it needs to have the heaviest child at the top for it to make it easiest to push, which isn’t always ideal especially with a newborn.

The basket is amazing. It is large and is able to fit quite a bit in and is also very easily accessible.

All in all, considering I have had this pram for 6years and have used it with all three of my kids, I think it is well worth it’s cost!

Purchased in October 2014 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Kylie, so good to hear that your City Select has survived 3 kids and still going strong! The key is to perform regular maintenance on your stroller to keep it looking and performing as it should. Thank you Kind Regards, The Baby Jogger Team

Great versatile option

The city select has been a great versatile pram option. Using it for a newborn and 3yo, I have bassinet, two seats and buggy board and love how many different ways I can use the pram.

We walk mostly outdoors, and the pram handles gravel, grass and footpaths well. It can be heavy with two children in it, and the buggy board isn't a good option for off road but I love it at shopping centres.

Both children are very comfortable in the seats and they're easy to adjust.

I wish it came with rain covers without the excessive extra cost, there are plenty of accessories available, unfortunately they all cost extra money!

Purchased in February 2019.

Awesome pram

This pram is easy to put up and down and and folds down easily to put into the car. We use the two seats and it’s practical and easy. There is also great storage underneath and it is super easy to manover.

Purchased in October 2016.

Ease of Packing & Storage
We couldn't agree more, thank you for taking the time to review our City Select! Love The Baby Jogger Team

Perfect double pram for kids close in age.

Bought Baby Jogger Select City in 2013 also bought bassinet and second seat. Kids are now 5 and 4 and I still use this Pram for shopping! Spacious basket is absolutely brilliant ! Pram is easy to clean( you can easily take off seats and basket for a wash) It’s a bit bulky it’s very easy to manoeuvre and put together.It’s not the lightest pram to handle but I am not a weak girl. Sturdy, durable! We have not changed a thing in 6 years!

Purchased in September 2013 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $950.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Best pram on the planet!

This pram has so many features: seat turns different ways. You can have 3 children in it: i had a newborn in a bassinet, a seat and a skateboard. Clean easily. Not too heavy. Folds well. Comes apart. Travels on a plane easy. Sturdy for rugged places. And a safe brake on the side. And the basket underneath I used to do my groceries when I had newborn and a toddler. Can’t recommend enough!

Purchased in January 2011 at Baby Bunting for $1,199.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Dissapointed at the front seat attachment

I bought the Lux version of this. The front adaptors rattle around in the 'holes' for lack of a better word. Add the capsule adaptors and then a capsule and you've got a rocky ride.

I'm very dissapointed, I've been told that this is designed specifically this way from Baby Jogger but the rock back and forth when you first push it doesn't convince me.

I'm stuck with it for now and really hope my baby doesn't get a bad neck.

I took it to the shop I bought it from, they gave me suggestions on how to secure it tighter however having to do this every time I use the pram will get annoying. I'm having twins, the extra fuss is the last thing i need.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,200.00.

Love at first walk

I purchaced mine from a friend but after using the pram I see it is well with full cost!! Easy to use, smooth and light! Definitely recommend this pram! Amazing!

Purchased in February 2017.

Ease of Packing & Storage

I absolutely love this pram . It's so handy has the option for a second seat so can use it as a double pram. We bought just before our second child was born and had the bassinet as well as the normal seat on it at the same time. Love that it's not wide like other parts so makes travelling with it very easy.

Purchased in April 2016.

Great build quality

Robust and able to take hard treatment.
Flexible so can be turned into a double
Only drawback is distance between seats is tight
Also they have discontinued the eating tray attachment which we would have bought

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $500.00.

Pay a bit extra worth it for 5-7 years of blissful prancing around

Bought this when our first child was born and easily upgraded to two seater and also got the bassinet for the early months. The baby capsule fitting was average but worked perfectly regardless and overall the performance was great and we would highly recommend this product for others doing the research of products and finding it hard to choose between a few good quality brands. Worth the extra bit of money spent.

Purchased in September 2011 at Baby Bunting.

Easy, sturdy, quality

Super easy to put in and out of car. Easy to adjust seating variations. I run with this pram on gravel track and have no problems. Never had to think about pumping up tyres! Great huge storage below. Only issue would be my toddler seems to be getting too tall for the design (2 yrs old and 90cm) don’t know how much longer he will last in it!

Purchased in October 2016 at Baby Bunting.

Great love it!

It’s fantastic to drive on different surfaces. Suspension is great and packing is very easy too. My child never complains about being uncomfortable so it great for them and me too!!!

Purchased in October 2018 for $800.00.

Amazing pram!!

I've had this pram since our second was born for years ago now and we've just had our third baby. This is the BEST double pram ever!! I honestly have no complaints - our pram had been through the wars - thrown around and beaten up - and it still works like new. So happy.
The combinations of seating arrangements is the best. I've not yet seen another pram that is so good in that regard. Being able to face the kids away from each other is totally worth it when you have two littlies only 17 months apart. No fighting!
Also I fill up the basket underneath with a massive amount of groceries on a twice weekly basis - so good!!
The one and only negative is that it is a little heavy to lift into the boot but maybe that's just because I need to exercise! I don't know how they could design a pram with all those features to be a lot lighter anyway.
Cannot recommend this pram enough if you have two kids.

Fantastic

I love this stroller, so versatile for my three little ones. So many combinations, both seats hold the same weight. I also like that one child isn't sitting "under" the other like some other double strollers.

It's hard to push up gutters in double mode, I still find that I can go more places than a side by side.