Lux, 2019 (See All)
See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Jogger

Pros

Front, back or sibling facing
Automatic locking mechanism
16 or 20 configuration options

Cons

Can be heavy for some

• Suitable for Running Yes (16) · No (14)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

50opd2j
50opd2jSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only good for display not actual use!

The fabric is nice when you first get it, but does not stand up to Australian sun at all, fades ridiculously bad example of my hood reverse side in picture.
The brake is wearing through the actual frame!
The brake just broke after a year of use.
The basket elastic stretched out of shape quickly.
For this price I'd definitely choose something else.
As there is no brake replacement for this pram as I've been told by the company you will be throwing it away!
It's also quite heavy, I thought this would mean quality but I was wrong.
One good point is seats fold in half for space saving.
That's it

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,500.

Mikala D.
Mikala D.Hunter Region, NSW

UNSAFE BREAK!

Chloe
ChloeNortheast, VIC

Love my City Select Baby Jogger.

My city select baby jogger is great, easy to assemble, great to push very smooth & comfortable. Suspension is great what I would expect with a pram. My daughters love the prams only thing I’d suggest would be some better padding / support in the toddler seats.

Purchased in January 2020 at Target Australia for $899.

But once and buy well

Great product, good for expanding families with the accessories and adjustments. My daughter is now two and still sits in the pram comfortably. Really satisfied with this purchase was on the higher end of price range but was worth it for the quality!

Purchased in June 2019.

Suitable for Running Yes

Jenn
JennSydney, NSW

BABY RaRa LOVES IT!!!

Totally LOVING it!! It’s given me the freedom of going anywhere and everywhere with baby RaRa and she loves being out of the house!!!
Living in and around Bushland I don’t need to worry about terrain when we go for walks and the suspension is perfect!! RaRa doesn’t even stir over the bumps when she is sleeping!!! Totally worth it and the fact that it will grow with her and also has the ability to change as the family gets bigger is exactly what you want with a pram/stroller!! What more could you ask for!!!

Purchased in April 2021 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

the best pram ever

i had since my first baby..
he so enjoy and comfortable with this pram..
and on my second pregnancy which due on early august.. it will easily to upgrade to double pram.

Purchased in April 2019 for $999.

Love my Baby Jogger City Select Lux

Having 2 young children close in age and a 3rd coming any day I needed a pram that was practical and versatile. I love that I have the pram set up in many different configurations. I also love that it can easily convert between 1-2 seats and a scooter for the 3rd as well!

Purchased in September 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Gabrielle
GabrielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

So practical for a growing family!

The Baby Jogger definitely lives up to its name. You can actually take it jogging with a baby in and it’s safe because of the large, sturdy wheels and suspension is quite good! Easily moves over grass without much effort pushing too. I recently upgraded the basket (as I purchased the pram second-hand) which was an easy process! The pram still functions well and looks good, even after a previous family using it. We’ve used it from newborn to toddler and love how we could potentially have three kids in, or on pram (two seats and glider board!). It’s a winner for our family and can easily grow with us. Quality product!

Purchased in November 2019.

AGRAY
AGRAYVictoria

Great pram for those that love to adventure off road.

Fantastic pram from newborn to toddler years. Love the ability to expand the pram with a growing family and an extra seat. Great on dirt roads and uneven surfaces. Solid build and will last for a long time to come. Have now purchased many additions including the belly bar, tray, caddy, bassinet and spare seat. Pram is on the heavier side and was difficult to get in and out of my car post caesarean. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $730.

Ashleigh
AshleighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabric Fades

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

TABC C.Baby JoggerSend a private message

Thank you for your review Ashleigh, please contact our customer service team at inbox@tabc.com.au and they will be able to assist you. Thank you

Vincent
VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strong, sturdy, versatile, and looks great

We bought the city select lux for our 2 kids. It has been on long haul flights, and used on multiple surfaces and everything still works smoothly. We love the seat accessory enabling our older daughter to sit while the baby is in the seat at the same time. Works a treat when out for a shopping trip. The under pram storage also is quite large so we could put in all the baby things we need plus our shopping as well. It is a bit heavy to lift but if you take the seats off first it is much easier. We also love the dark blue colour - it is quite classy.

Purchased at eBay.

SFS
SFSVictoria

One of the best investments

Bought this pram after massive research online and in-stores. Couldn't be happier.
Very satisfied with Baby Jogger City Select, I went for walks, runs, grocery shopping, to malls, took them on the bus. They're just so user friendly. They look big and heavy because of the double pram design but not that heavy when it comes to folding and unfolding. The basket underneath is great for holding my grocery/shopping.
Good handle grip, smooth running wheels.
It's been three years and it still works just perfect. I'm now using it for my second baby.
Baby is always comfortable on that seat, never bought any pram liners etc.
Most of the cup holders don't work with this pram, that's the only downside I could think of.
Overall, excellent product!

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for $799.

Kay Dee
Kay DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram.

Really impressed with this pram - had it fir 6 years now & it is still in good condition. It is super sturdy and very easy to push. Great size basket underneath & the option of a second seat which isn’t squished in near the wheels is great. We also had attachments for the capsule which worked very good. My kids have all loved going in it so it must be comfy & the material of the seats is easy to deattach & wash. Would recommend.

Purchased in May 2015 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.

CharlottePerth, WA

How to buy second seat

I currently have city select pram with 2 seats I want to buy brand new seats, how do I know which seats to buy? Do all seats fit the pram. Is there any way I can give you my model number of the pram to double check?

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Great quality pram

The lovely staff at Baby Bunting recommended this pram to me based on my intended use. So far it's doing the job well. I gave it 4 stars only because it was a little difficult to put together, but this is my first pram so perhaps they're all a bit difficult to assemble. The bassinet is also a nice addition. Recommended.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $950.

Jenn L
Jenn Lasked
City Select

Will I be able to use the pram kit from the original baby jogger stroller with my city select 2 stroller?

Carol G.
Carol G.asked
City Select

Can you please advise what year model number BJ20257 AU was made.

Charlotteasked
City Select

I currently have a city select BJ20428 purchased in 2014. I am currently needing to convert this to a double pram for newborns. I want to use it with the city go capsules x 2, which car seat adaptors do I need for this? Also I will need to get a second seat, which second seats are compatible for this model? Thank you in advance!

Charlotte

Excellent, thank you so much for your help!

See all Baby Jogger City Select questions

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

City Select Lux

An all-terrain stroller featuring all-wheel suspension, the $1295 City Select Lux features 20 different configurations that make versatility a very foreseeable option.

Features

• Along with the second pram seat, you also have the option to add a glider board, bassinet, or infant car seat.
  • A range of seating options allow children to face in a number of directions - either facing forwards, backwards or facing their sibling or companion. You can even add a bench seat for toddlers or older children.
  • Automatic locking after the stroller folds up to its closed position makes it easier to cart around the pram under your arm before it goes back into a car boot.
  • A decelerating handbrake combined with the all-wheel suspension of this stroller help cater to a smoother ride for babies and toddlers.
  • The Lux version is slightly smaller than the City Select 2019, which makes it easier to pack away and store.

City Select 2019

The City Select 2019 is the slightly less premium version of the City Select Lux - it sells for $999 rather than the Lux price point of $1295.

Features

• 16 configurations include the option for bubs to face the world, their parent or carer, or their sibling that they’re sharing the pram ride with.
  • Multiple recline options and the ability to hold a total weight of around 20.4 kg per seat.
  • Easy fold mechanism allows you to lift the sides and simply have the pram fold itself. A lock is activated with a latch, to hold the folded pram in place.
  • Rear tires are filled with air, to help them traverse difficult, rough terrain.
  • Option to choose between either a swivelling or locking front wheel, for everyday use and jogging respectively.

Points of praise for the range

• Babies and toddlers were comfortable and perfectly content to enjoy a ride in the City Select prams.
  • A durable build quality gave mums, dads and carers confidence in their pram. These prams were described as resilient and also have longevity.
  • Works well travelling over rough surfaces, including the rough terrain of a 70-acre bush block, according to one reviewer.
  • Reviewers found the spacious under-seat storage highly convenient for popping their belongings in.
  • The bassinet add-on option was a fan favourite amongst reviewers.
Compare both Baby Jogger City Select
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $999.00$1,295.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible YesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20.5 kg20.5 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid