Baby Jogger City Select

Baby Jogger City Select

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark

Mark

could be better

solid construction, folds away easily and folds out easily. the clipping for the seat and bassinet attachments also are easy to install and detach. could do with more padding in the chair and suspension to give the little ones a softer ride.

clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Terrible customer service

Purchased in January 2018 for $1,900.00.

clarerichards101

Reached out to me? No, thats not the case. You made it clear that you were not going to help me and left it at that. Again, theres no excuse for bad customer service.

SacdaddyMurray Region, NSW

This is the B-double of prams!

Hi all we have the babyjogger city select lux. The pram is great built strong and easy to use and more than enough storage underneath. We are about to have baby no.2 and we have found converting this pram into a 2 seater is really easy and parts are available readily at baby bunting and even more so second hand on Facebook market place with minimal use. Quality of the fabric is great as well. The only thing I would consider when buying this pram is if you have small boot space forget it, we have a prado and it takes up a fair amount of room. Also when its unfolded its pretty long. Other than that its a fantastic pram that will last.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,100.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Sacdaday, so great to hear you love your stroller!!
Kind regards,

Susan D

Susan D

Finding the pram great other than seat adapters

We bought a Baby Jogger City Select for our twins this year 2019 and are very happy so far. The only issue we are having is with the adapters. We bought a City select 2015 model as a second pram and the adapters from our new pram don’t fit the 2015 model unless you jam them in making it difficult to get them out again to use them on the 2019 model. Other than this we are loving the pram

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,200.00.

ccd26Gippsland, VIC

Very sturdy but experienced a lot of fading.

Absolutely love this pram and the basket is a great size, however the hood has faded so much! Really disappointing because I’ve never left it outside when not being used, it’s always been stored in my spare room. I’ve been using it for 7 months (most of that time being winter) and it looks years old already. Makes me wish I went with a different brand considering how expensive it was.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,250.00.

ccd26

I thought it was unusual too because I haven’t read a single other review about fading.
Will do, thanks!

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks CCD26! We look forward to receiving your claim.

Macaela1

Macaela1South East Queensland, QLD

Best pram by a mile!

I have found this pram to be excellent! I love the versatility, and switch between using the bassinet and car capsule every day. The under storage is huge and has a great weight capacity, which is very handy for shopping! The pram pushes very smoothly and handles well off road. The canopy is very generous and stretches down so far that it completley covers all sun from getting in - it just does get quite hot in there when everything is closed up.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you have LOVE your stroller!!

Karen P.

Karen P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE it. after a bugaboo

Sturdy and easy to maneuver!!

We bought our City Select Lux in anticipation for our son to arrive. The pram is extremely sturdy, great off road and on long walks! It is also fantastic as it can hold our capsule which makes it a perfect travel system.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,049.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you love your stroller :)
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

Light weight and easy to use

We recently purchased this jogger with the anticipated arrival of our son. We have since used it on a few occassions and have found it to be smooth and comfortable on long walks.

The only issue we have noted is how difficult it is to collapse and unfold. This can often lead to bouts of frustration- particularly if running late for something. It is definitely a 2 person job.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,099.00.

Perfect for everywhere

I am very picky with expensive baby items and when we do buy it, we make sure that we get more use of it. Baby jogger city select does not disappoint at all!!
I had the city select from when my baby is a newborn to now being 14 months old and we use it everywhere. I always rely on public transport and this pram saved me from all the hassle as we go everywhere every day, rain or shine.
It is a very sturdy, well made pram and the huge storage space is very helpful. I will surely use this one when second one comes along.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,000.00.

Katerina

KaterinaKatherine, NT

Very study and versatile

Good all rounder, the build quality is fair for the price and the sales rep instructed how easy it is to put it up and down which was a big help for me as a busy mum

Purchased in January 2019.

Kylie Constance

Kylie ConstanceAU

Versatile pram with great storage.

I have used this pram for all three of my kids and it is still going strong.
It travels quite nicely on all terrain most of the time; depending on the depth of some gravel it can sometimes sink and be difficult to manoeuvre.

I have used it as a double, and it needs to have the heaviest child at the top for it to make it easiest to push, which isn’t always ideal especially with a newborn.

The basket is amazing. It is large and is able to fit quite a bit in and is also very easily accessible.

All in all, considering I have had this pram for 6years and have used it with all three of my kids, I think it is well worth it’s cost!

Purchased in October 2014 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Kylie, so good to hear that your City Select has survived 3 kids and still going strong! The key is to perform regular maintenance on your stroller to keep it looking and performing as it should. Thank you
Kind Regards,
The Baby Jogger Team

IAN CAROW

IAN CAROW

Great versatile option

The city select has been a great versatile pram option. Using it for a newborn and 3yo, I have bassinet, two seats and buggy board and love how many different ways I can use the pram.

We walk mostly outdoors, and the pram handles gravel, grass and footpaths well. It can be heavy with two children in it, and the buggy board isn't a good option for off road but I love it at shopping centres.

Both children are very comfortable in the seats and they're easy to adjust.

I wish it came with rain covers without the excessive extra cost, there are plenty of accessories available, unfortunately they all cost extra money!

Purchased in February 2019.

Bec

BecCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome pram

This pram is easy to put up and down and and folds down easily to put into the car. We use the two seats and it’s practical and easy. There is also great storage underneath and it is super easy to manover.

Purchased in October 2016.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

We couldn't agree more, thank you for taking the time to review our City Select!
Love The Baby Jogger Team

Vika

VikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect double pram for kids close in age.

Bought Baby Jogger Select City in 2013 also bought bassinet and second seat. Kids are now 5 and 4 and I still use this Pram for shopping! Spacious basket is absolutely brilliant ! Pram is easy to clean( you can easily take off seats and basket for a wash) It’s a bit bulky it’s very easy to manoeuvre and put together.It’s not the lightest pram to handle but I am not a weak girl. Sturdy, durable! We have not changed a thing in 6 years!

Purchased in September 2013 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $950.00.

Aaa

Aaa

Best pram on the planet!

This pram has so many features: seat turns different ways. You can have 3 children in it: i had a newborn in a bassinet, a seat and a skateboard. Clean easily. Not too heavy. Folds well. Comes apart. Travels on a plane easy. Sturdy for rugged places. And a safe brake on the side. And the basket underneath I used to do my groceries when I had newborn and a toddler. Can’t recommend enough!

Purchased in January 2011 at Baby Bunting for $1,199.00.

mjmelb

mjmelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dissapointed at the front seat attachment

I bought the Lux version of this. The front adaptors rattle around in the 'holes' for lack of a better word. Add the capsule adaptors and then a capsule and you've got a rocky ride.

I'm very dissapointed, I've been told that this is designed specifically this way from Baby Jogger but the rock back and forth when you first push it doesn't convince me.

I'm stuck with it for now and really hope my baby doesn't get a bad neck.

I took it to the shop I bought it from, they gave me suggestions on how to secure it tighter however having to do this every time I use the pram will get annoying. I'm having twins, the extra fuss is the last thing i need.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,200.00.

Shannon O

Shannon O

Love at first walk

I purchaced mine from a friend but after using the pram I see it is well with full cost!! Easy to use, smooth and light! Definitely recommend this pram! Amazing!

Purchased in February 2017.

Cri

CriSouth East Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love this pram . It's so handy has the option for a second seat so can use it as a double pram. We bought just before our second child was born and had the bassinet as well as the normal seat on it at the same time. Love that it's not wide like other parts so makes travelling with it very easy.

Purchased in April 2016.

B.Mil

B.MilSydney, NSW

Great build quality

Robust and able to take hard treatment.
Flexible so can be turned into a double
Only drawback is distance between seats is tight
Also they have discontinued the eating tray attachment which we would have bought

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $500.00.