Baby Jogger City Select

Baby Jogger City Select

Lux, 2019

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (13)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Ashleigh

AshleighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabric Fades

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thank you for your review Ashleigh, please contact our customer service team at inbox@tabc.com.au and they will be able to assist you. Thank you

Vincent

VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strong, sturdy, versatile, and looks great

We bought the city select lux for our 2 kids. It has been on long haul flights, and used on multiple surfaces and everything still works smoothly. We love the seat accessory enabling our older daughter to sit while the baby is in the seat at the same time. Works a treat when out for a shopping trip. The under pram storage also is quite large so we could put in all the baby things we need plus our shopping as well. It is a bit heavy to lift but if you take the seats off first it is much easier. We also love the dark blue colour - it is quite classy.

Purchased at eBay.

SFS

SFSVictoria

One of the best investments

Bought this pram after massive research online and in-stores. Couldn't be happier.
Very satisfied with Baby Jogger City Select, I went for walks, runs, grocery shopping, to malls, took them on the bus. They're just so user friendly. They look big and heavy because of the double pram design but not that heavy when it comes to folding and unfolding. The basket underneath is great for holding my grocery/shopping.
Good handle grip, smooth running wheels.
It's been three years and it still works just perfect. I'm now using it for my second baby.
Baby is always comfortable on that seat, never bought any pram liners etc.
Most of the cup holders don't work with this pram, that's the only downside I could think of.
Overall, excellent product!

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$799.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Select compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Kay Dee

Kay DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram.

Really impressed with this pram - had it fir 6 years now & it is still in good condition. It is super sturdy and very easy to push. Great size basket underneath & the option of a second seat which isn’t squished in near the wheels is great. We also had attachments for the capsule which worked very good. My kids have all loved going in it so it must be comfy & the material of the seats is easy to deattach & wash. Would recommend.

Purchased in May 2015 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

How to buy second seat

I currently have city select pram with 2 seats I want to buy brand new seats, how do I know which seats to buy? Do all seats fit the pram. Is there any way I can give you my model number of the pram to double check?

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Great quality pram

The lovely staff at Baby Bunting recommended this pram to me based on my intended use. So far it's doing the job well. I gave it 4 stars only because it was a little difficult to put together, but this is my first pram so perhaps they're all a bit difficult to assemble. The bassinet is also a nice addition. Recommended.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$950.00.

Taya

TayaHunter Region, NSW

OMG BEST PRAM EVER

I love this pram!! I tried Steele craft Savvy and did not like it at all. This pram has changed my life! I will be buying another one when this one wears out. The only thing is i wish it layed flat for when they are sleeping.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$180.00.

ssoul88

ssoul88South West, WA

Everything I was looking for

I bought this pram after recommendations from friends. It has so far lived up to my expectations. Its very easy to fold, fits nicely in the back of the car and having the larger wheels means I can take it on any terrain with ease. Its very easy to push and navigate around small spaces. I bought a second seat also for two babies and I've been able to fold it up and lift the frame myself with ease.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rebecca J

Rebecca JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without my baby jogger

I absolutely love the baby jogger city select. Great for all terrain. And the basket under the seat is massive. I have had no issues with the pram whatsoever. I also love the bassinet.

Purchased at Baby Bunting for A$699.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thank you for your review Rebecca, we are very happy to hear you love your City Select!

Shan

ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The 4WD of prams!

We needed a pram that would handle rough terrain as we live on a 70 acre bush block as well as accommodate a tall heavy baby and this pram suits us down to the ground. It is large, has a bit of weight to it and isn't the prettiest pram but it turns on a dime and I can push it one handed down the grocery isle while sipping coffee in the other. It also smoothly handles our walks around the property everyday, has been a perfect fit for our bubs so far and is super comfy. It may not look the best but its the perfect easy all purpose pram for us, we love it!

Purchased in September 2019.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good afternoon Shan, thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear you love your pram.

Rimon A.

Rimon A.Southwest, VIC

Pure garbage. Do not buy. Adjusters jam up after a while and you cannot do anything with it.

After a while, the circular adjusters on the seat frames will seize up entirely and will be locked in a static position. This makes the seat frame useless, so you are forced to buy a new one, as you already have the pram frame. Also, zippers on the hoods are weak and break easily. Strongly recommend you get something else.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Peeb

PeebPerth, WA

Excellent Pram

Highly satisfied with the pram and its' quality. Ample space in the basket for shopping trips. A little bit more suspension could be added to make the ride smoother. Easy to fold and the seat and bassinet attachments are easy to attach and detach from the buttons.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Kasey R.

Kasey R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay pram it really disappointed with their warranty terms.

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$944.00.

Mark

Mark

could be better

solid construction, folds away easily and folds out easily. the clipping for the seat and bassinet attachments also are easy to install and detach. could do with more padding in the chair and suspension to give the little ones a softer ride.

clarerichards101

clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Terrible customer service

Purchased in January 2018 for A$1,900.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Reached out to me? No, thats not the case. You made it clear that you were not going to help me and left it at that. Again, theres no excuse for bad customer service.

Sacdaddy

SacdaddyMurray Region, NSW

This is the B-double of prams!

Hi all we have the babyjogger city select lux. The pram is great built strong and easy to use and more than enough storage underneath. We are about to have baby no.2 and we have found converting this pram into a 2 seater is really easy and parts are available readily at baby bunting and even more so second hand on Facebook market place with minimal use. Quality of the fabric is great as well. The only thing I would consider when buying this pram is if you have small boot space forget it, we have a prado and it takes up a fair amount of room. Also when its unfolded its pretty long. Other than that its a fantastic pram that will last.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$1,100.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Sacdaday, so great to hear you love your stroller!!
Kind regards,

Susan D

Susan D

Finding the pram great other than seat adapters

We bought a Baby Jogger City Select for our twins this year 2019 and are very happy so far. The only issue we are having is with the adapters. We bought a City select 2015 model as a second pram and the adapters from our new pram don’t fit the 2015 model unless you jam them in making it difficult to get them out again to use them on the 2019 model. Other than this we are loving the pram

Purchased in June 2019 for A$1,200.00.

ccd26Gippsland, VIC

Very sturdy but experienced a lot of fading.

Absolutely love this pram and the basket is a great size, however the hood has faded so much! Really disappointing because I’ve never left it outside when not being used, it’s always been stored in my spare room. I’ve been using it for 7 months (most of that time being winter) and it looks years old already. Makes me wish I went with a different brand considering how expensive it was.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,250.00.

ccd26

I thought it was unusual too because I haven’t read a single other review about fading.
Will do, thanks!

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks CCD26! We look forward to receiving your claim.

Kind regards

Macaela1

Macaela1South East Queensland, QLD

Best pram by a mile!

I have found this pram to be excellent! I love the versatility, and switch between using the bassinet and car capsule every day. The under storage is huge and has a great weight capacity, which is very handy for shopping! The pram pushes very smoothly and handles well off road. The canopy is very generous and stretches down so far that it completley covers all sun from getting in - it just does get quite hot in there when everything is closed up.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you have LOVE your stroller!!
Kind regards

Karen P

Karen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE it. after a bugaboo