Baby Jogger City Select

Baby Jogger City Select

4.2

• Suitable for Running Yes (45%) · No (55%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

How to buy second seat

I currently have city select pram with 2 seats I want to buy brand new seats, how do I know which seats to buy? Do all seats fit the pram. Is there any way I can give you my model number of the pram to double check?

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Great quality pram

The lovely staff at Baby Bunting recommended this pram to me based on my intended use. So far it's doing the job well. I gave it 4 stars only because it was a little difficult to put together, but this is my first pram so perhaps they're all a bit difficult to assemble. The bassinet is also a nice addition. Recommended.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$950.00.

Taya

TayaHunter Region, NSW

OMG BEST PRAM EVER

I love this pram!! I tried Steele craft Savvy and did not like it at all. This pram has changed my life! I will be buying another one when this one wears out. The only thing is i wish it layed flat for when they are sleeping.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$180.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Select compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

ssoul88

ssoul88South West, WA

Everything I was looking for

I bought this pram after recommendations from friends. It has so far lived up to my expectations. Its very easy to fold, fits nicely in the back of the car and having the larger wheels means I can take it on any terrain with ease. Its very easy to push and navigate around small spaces. I bought a second seat also for two babies and I've been able to fold it up and lift the frame myself with ease.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rebecca J

Rebecca JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without my baby jogger

I absolutely love the baby jogger city select. Great for all terrain. And the basket under the seat is massive. I have had no issues with the pram whatsoever. I also love the bassinet.

Purchased at Baby Bunting for A$699.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thank you for your review Rebecca, we are very happy to hear you love your City Select!

Shan

ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The 4WD of prams!

We needed a pram that would handle rough terrain as we live on a 70 acre bush block as well as accommodate a tall heavy baby and this pram suits us down to the ground. It is large, has a bit of weight to it and isn't the prettiest pram but it turns on a dime and I can push it one handed down the grocery isle while sipping coffee in the other. It also smoothly handles our walks around the property everyday, has been a perfect fit for our bubs so far and is super comfy. It may not look the best but its the perfect easy all purpose pram for us, we love it!

Purchased in September 2019.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good afternoon Shan, thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear you love your pram.

Rimon A.

Rimon A.Southwest, VIC

Pure garbage. Do not buy. Adjusters jam up after a while and you cannot do anything with it.

After a while, the circular adjusters on the seat frames will seize up entirely and will be locked in a static position. This makes the seat frame useless, so you are forced to buy a new one, as you already have the pram frame. Also, zippers on the hoods are weak and break easily. Strongly recommend you get something else.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Peeb

PeebPerth, WA

Excellent Pram

Highly satisfied with the pram and its' quality. Ample space in the basket for shopping trips. A little bit more suspension could be added to make the ride smoother. Easy to fold and the seat and bassinet attachments are easy to attach and detach from the buttons.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Kasey R.

Kasey R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay pram it really disappointed with their warranty terms.

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$944.00.

Mark

Mark

could be better

solid construction, folds away easily and folds out easily. the clipping for the seat and bassinet attachments also are easy to install and detach. could do with more padding in the chair and suspension to give the little ones a softer ride.

clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Terrible customer service

Purchased in January 2018 for A$1,900.00.

clarerichards101

Reached out to me? No, thats not the case. You made it clear that you were not going to help me and left it at that. Again, theres no excuse for bad customer service.

Sacdaddy

SacdaddyMurray Region, NSW

This is the B-double of prams!

Hi all we have the babyjogger city select lux. The pram is great built strong and easy to use and more than enough storage underneath. We are about to have baby no.2 and we have found converting this pram into a 2 seater is really easy and parts are available readily at baby bunting and even more so second hand on Facebook market place with minimal use. Quality of the fabric is great as well. The only thing I would consider when buying this pram is if you have small boot space forget it, we have a prado and it takes up a fair amount of room. Also when its unfolded its pretty long. Other than that its a fantastic pram that will last.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$1,100.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Sacdaday, so great to hear you love your stroller!!
Kind regards,

Susan D

Susan D

Finding the pram great other than seat adapters

We bought a Baby Jogger City Select for our twins this year 2019 and are very happy so far. The only issue we are having is with the adapters. We bought a City select 2015 model as a second pram and the adapters from our new pram don’t fit the 2015 model unless you jam them in making it difficult to get them out again to use them on the 2019 model. Other than this we are loving the pram

Purchased in June 2019 for A$1,200.00.

ccd26Gippsland, VIC

Very sturdy but experienced a lot of fading.

Absolutely love this pram and the basket is a great size, however the hood has faded so much! Really disappointing because I’ve never left it outside when not being used, it’s always been stored in my spare room. I’ve been using it for 7 months (most of that time being winter) and it looks years old already. Makes me wish I went with a different brand considering how expensive it was.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,250.00.

ccd26

I thought it was unusual too because I haven’t read a single other review about fading.
Will do, thanks!

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks CCD26! We look forward to receiving your claim.

Macaela1

Macaela1South East Queensland, QLD

Best pram by a mile!

I have found this pram to be excellent! I love the versatility, and switch between using the bassinet and car capsule every day. The under storage is huge and has a great weight capacity, which is very handy for shopping! The pram pushes very smoothly and handles well off road. The canopy is very generous and stretches down so far that it completley covers all sun from getting in - it just does get quite hot in there when everything is closed up.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you have LOVE your stroller!!

Karen P

Karen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE it. after a bugaboo

Sturdy and easy to maneuver!!

We bought our City Select Lux in anticipation for our son to arrive. The pram is extremely sturdy, great off road and on long walks! It is also fantastic as it can hold our capsule which makes it a perfect travel system.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$1,049.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you love your stroller :)
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

Light weight and easy to use

We recently purchased this jogger with the anticipated arrival of our son. We have since used it on a few occassions and have found it to be smooth and comfortable on long walks.

The only issue we have noted is how difficult it is to collapse and unfold. This can often lead to bouts of frustration- particularly if running late for something. It is definitely a 2 person job.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,099.00.

Perfect for everywhere

I am very picky with expensive baby items and when we do buy it, we make sure that we get more use of it. Baby jogger city select does not disappoint at all!!
I had the city select from when my baby is a newborn to now being 14 months old and we use it everywhere. I always rely on public transport and this pram saved me from all the hassle as we go everywhere every day, rain or shine.
It is a very sturdy, well made pram and the huge storage space is very helpful. I will surely use this one when second one comes along.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$1,000.00.

Katerina

KaterinaKatherine, NT

Very study and versatile

Good all rounder, the build quality is fair for the price and the sales rep instructed how easy it is to put it up and down which was a big help for me as a busy mum

Purchased in January 2019.

Erin W.

Erin W.asked

Is there a different between City Select seats and City Select Lux seats? Will an ordinary City Select seat fit on my Lux?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good afternoon, thank you for your question. the Select Seats have not been tried and tested on the Select LUX, therefore we don't recommend using them, same with the Select LUX seats on the Select.

Nikki

Nikkiasked

Hi. i have City Select late 2016 model, wondering if I can add the toddler bench seat to this? And if not, how much could I potentially sell my pram for or where I could sell it?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good afternoon, thank you for your question. The Bench Seat is only compatible with the City Select LUX, therefore can not be used on your City Select. Unfortunately I'm not sure what you would be able to get for your pram or where you can sell it.

Emma

Emmaasked

Can you have the bassinet in the top position and the second seat in the bottom position forward facing?

Hi Emma,

Yes absolutely you can, however you will not be able to recline the seat due to the bassinet.

If you would like to see all the configurations please head over to our website to view them:
Scroll down until you come to configurations and you can click through the 16 pictures with the different configurations. Please keep in mind not all these configurations can be adjusted and or suit different family requirements.

Hope this helps, happy strolling!
Customer Service Team :)