Baby Jogger City Select

Baby Jogger City Select

I absolutely love this pram . It's so handy has the option for a second seat so can use it as a double pram. We bought just before our second child was born and had the bassinet as well as the normal seat on it at the same time. Love that it's not wide like other parts so makes travelling with it very easy.

Purchased .

Good
Safety

Great build quality

Robust and able to take hard treatment.
Flexible so can be turned into a double
Only drawback is distance between seats is tight
Also they have discontinued the eating tray attachment which we would have bought

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for $500.00.

Good
Good
Safety
Good
Suitable for RunningNo
Manoeuvrability
Good
Ease of Packing & Storage
Good

Pay a bit extra worth it for 5-7 years of blissful prancing around

Bought this when our first child was born and easily upgraded to two seater and also got the bassinet for the early months. The baby capsule fitting was average but worked perfectly regardless and overall the performance was great and we would highly recommend this product for others doing the research of products and finding it hard to choose between a few good quality brands. Worth the extra bit of money spent.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Good
Safety
Ease of Packing & Storage
Good

Easy, sturdy, quality

Super easy to put in and out of car. Easy to adjust seating variations. I run with this pram on gravel track and have no problems. Never had to think about pumping up tyres! Great huge storage below. Only issue would be my toddler seems to be getting too tall for the design (2 yrs old and 90cm) don’t know how much longer he will last in it!

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Suitable for RunningYes
Manoeuvrability
Good
Ease of Packing & Storage

Great love it!

It’s fantastic to drive on different surfaces. Suspension is great and packing is very easy too. My child never complains about being uncomfortable so it great for them and me too!!!

Purchased for $800.00.

Good
Good
Safety
Suitable for RunningNo

Amazing pram!!

I've had this pram since our second was born for years ago now and we've just had our third baby. This is the BEST double pram ever!! I honestly have no complaints - our pram had been through the wars - thrown around and beaten up - and it still works like new. So happy.
The combinations of seating arrangements is the best. I've not yet seen another pram that is so good in that regard. Being able to face the kids away from each other is totally worth it when you have two littlies only 17 months apart. No fighting!
Also I fill up the basket underneath with a massive amount of groceries on a twice weekly basis - so good!!
The one and only negative is that it is a little heavy to lift into the boot but maybe that's just because I need to exercise! I don't know how they could design a pram with all those features to be a lot lighter anyway.
Cannot recommend this pram enough if you have two kids.

Fantastic

I love this stroller, so versatile for my three little ones. So many combinations, both seats hold the same weight. I also like that one child isn't sitting "under" the other like some other double strollers.

It's hard to push up gutters in double mode, I still find that I can go more places than a side by side.

AMAZING product

I could not compliment this product enough. our kids are 14 months apart once you work out the different ways the seats can be put in it is very easy to sort. We used it with a bassinet attachment as well. Only thing is its heavy when you use the second attachment and its bulky to store.

Great for kids close in age

It's a big pram but helps that it comes in 3 parts for lifting in and out of the boot. You get used to the weight, and then love the big carry space. I liked mine a lot and when the oldest was 4 sold it as he was a happy walker

Baby strollers can be easily controlled.

It is easy to operate, easy to fold and carry, very practical. The basket is big, the space is very comfortable to sit, really is suitable to retreat out to go for a walk, because it bounces well, can run very well on most terrain. The handle position is simple and safe, so that moms can easily control the stroller.

Great to go from one to two kids

I bought this pram when expecting my second and it was so simple to convert from a one seater to a two seater pram. Because of its design you don’t have to worry about not fitting into aisles while shopping (as with many two seaters). I have a 4WD and haven’t struggled fitting it in the boot.

This is a very good stroller.

Like this baby stroller! This is a very good stroller. I like to use it when I'm out. Very easy to operate and push. It also comes with a large storage basket, which is very useful for all baby items and shopping. Can be from young children sitting to young children. Highly recommended to everyone!

both my babies and me love it!

I seriously loved it so much and was recommending it to everyone I knew who was having their second child. Easy to maneuver, loved that it folded small and you could detach both seats, light enough to lift into boot. The storage basket is huge and holds all kinds of things as well a big food shop. I currently am using the bassinet attachment for my newborn, and the second seat for my toddler and they both love it.

Amazing!

So amazing that when I was done with it I gifted it to my sister and bought the new model! Lol I've owned 2 of these now they are that good. I used to walk 10kms a day with my first one. I had a large baby and heavy preschooler in it and it never spilled a beat. Highly recommend.

Practical and easy to use

Purchased the pram from baby bunting with the bassinet attachment. Based on their advice, and the fact we were planning a second baby sometime in the next 3 years, we also purchased a second seat.

The pram itself is a very simple fold down process with only a lever either side being lifted at the same time. The weight of the pram isn’t too heavy and easy to lift into a boot. The bassinet just clips into the top of the pram, making the whole set up/let down process very quick.

The bassinet is quite large and gives baby plenty of stretch space.

Storage in the pram is huge with the basket underneath fitting plenty. There are also options to purchase additional storage if required.

The air tyres are great over all surfaces and suspension is excellent. Not too much movement or bounce for baby. The pram itself feels very strong and sturdy.

Very bulky

I own the baby jogger city select lux
It folds down fairly compact and you can take it right apart to fit it in small spaces which is what I have to do every time I use it
You can have it with two seats or two capsules or a seat and a capsule
So fairly versatile
It is quite heavy

Best pram I’ve ever used.

I had the city select baby jogger with 2 seats and the attachment for toddler to stand. So easy to manoeuvre and get around. I used this for 5 years and only sold it because my babies were grown up and not using it any more, but over the 5 years it got a lot of use for 4 kids and never once let me down.

The best double pram around

What an amazing pram this is! Super light to lift, close and manoeuvre around. Even with 2 kids in it, you can easily turn and even though it is large it doesn't feel like it. I only ever use it one way with the two seats forward facing, however I did use it with the bassinette setting when my youngest was a baby. The basket is underneath is a good size and you can do a small shop in there with no need to buy bags!! You do need a bit of boot space however that's not an issue for me. The tyres aren't air filled which is another bonus. I love this pram and recommend it to anyone who will listen. I could not live without this and my boys love it too. It also holds it's value for resale value.

Fantastic!

I've had this pram for about 5 years now and have to say it really does the job well so far.

- Pros
Good basked underneath
Easy to maneuver
Different options for the seats to face. I really appreciated being able to easily face my kids towards

- Cons
Must have a bassinet to use for newborns
Accessories are a little bit expensive

Overall, a great buy.

Double select review

Found at the time of purchase that the double select was exactly what I was chasing to fit two babies in one pram. I didn't want a side by side as they are too hard to get down small isles at the supermarket etc. Is not to bad to fold up is heavy and bulky but sometimes can be a good thing if your using it everyday as you don't want it braking in two seconds of owing it. A little over priced I thought. The seat unfortunately do not last long enough for wear and tear with kids getting in and out all the time. And the basket is definitely not heavy duty and is a bit of a pain getting the nappy bag in and out of regularly. I'm not sure on how long wheels should last for by by the end of last yr the two front wheels needed replacing as the rubber had worn off them. Overall having a pram last for 3 years when used almost everyday isn't too bad. Wished I would have purchased this product as my first pram seeing we were planning to have children close together and would have saved me alot of time and money. Things I'd suggest that this product be upgraded with suspension, lighter frame and more heavy duty wheels, and basket a must.