13Absco Garden Sheds

2,496 reviews
Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.

Don’t recommend

Missing major parts two times, and the instructions which you need to download app for are ridiculous! Show details
Bunni R.
Bunni R.3 posts

Horrible

Such a poor product. Holes didn't line up and has ended up with the doors not wanting to sit flush. Had to make custom holes to get parts to even closely line up.
Instructions missed a lot of information and that was from their own videos in app and the pdf download.
Light panel doesn't come to size, which they could do easily but don't want to make the effort. But you still pay out for it.
Absolute load of rubbish.
Would never recommend to anyone. Wouldn't even look in their direction if they were free.
Called their number and both times were treated as If we were below them. Show details
Occy
OccySouthwest, VIC9 posts
Gloria
GloriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Premier

Good for what you pay for

Well packed with a lot of extra screws and washers. Instructions can be quit hard to follow. If this is your first shed build get some help. The construction is very sturdy and the design looks good
Thanks Michelle Show details
Moonmag
Moonmag16 posts
  Verified Highlander

Nice 3m x 3m Colorbond Garden shed

I love that the Highlander range is 3 meter high and that the Double doors are on the Gable end. Plenty of height and that the Colorbond selection blended well with my Colorbond Fence. I bought it from a local supplier who also installs it. Great value for money. Show details ·  1
LJE
LJESouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Ezislider

Terrific Ezislider

Love the Shed, good for a narrow walkway.
Great Instructions, easy to follow Step by Step, all parts included, quick delivery.
Highly recommend this type of shed Show details ·  1
Ian M
Ian MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Utility

Great shed but number printing needs more quality control

the 30302GECOK shed is a great size and well made. I have assembled a few of these prior which makes it a lot easier, The instructions could be improved with hints and tips of shed building in general, no mention of tin snips needed that I noticed, Not supplying printed instructions was disappointing but easy to find and printout. The sheet and bracket numbering was smudged , poor or hard to read on many parts but not all. Prior experience helped a lot to find the right item needed. I mount the sheds on a sleeper base which makes them much more stable and I reinforce the corners with treated pine to make them very solid and they will last a long time. Show details ·  1
Delone
Delone
  Space Saver

Great shed!

I had 4 joiner connectors missing from my shed. I contacted Ron at Absco and he sent the missing parts to NZ straight away. I have assembled the shed and found that a lot of the pre drilled holes did not align. I have made my own wooden base spending $140 on timber so have saved a bit of money there. I recommend having a person help with the assembly. I put the walls and roof together by myself but needed a second person to construct it. I am very happy with the result. Show details ·  1
Marco
MarcoSydney8 posts
  Verified Space Saver

Never again! Not even if they give it away for free!

Would not get this again even if Absco or Bunnings were giving them away for free! MODEL: 15081SK - AWFUL instructions in video and PDF. Snaptite system is complete and utter load of crap. Holes don't align. Instructions are so poor. Watched the instructions on the app AND on Youtube. If you want to waste your time and money, buy this poorly designed shed at your own peril. I've given up. Chucking this PoS out with the next bulk waste collection. $229 down the drain. Show details
JOANNE
JOANNESouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Ezislider
Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Doc
Doc9 posts
  Verified Premier

DON'T buy, so many bad reviews for a reason, how it has a 4 star average seems a little suss to me

Hard to put together with less than 4 people as each individual part is so flimsy, holes don't line up, engineering is poor so that it makes certain parts or assembly even harder. Try and line the doors up, good luck. Requires plenty of rivets as the click in system is pretty half arsed. Dont rely on this to store things safe, a philips head and you're in.... Wish I'd bough timber and roofing and build my own. Would have been better, stronger and quicker Never again! Show details
Golfergem
Golfergem
  Verified Bike Shed
Vincent A.
Vincent A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Tedious, Frustrating, Time consuming

I purchased this shed a month ago with the intentions to set it up within the few claimed hours that Absco mention. Its been a few weeks now, due to missing/wrong parts. x2 I have had to contact customer service to have parts from QLD mailed to me. This has placed a hold on the construction of my shed. It is a time consuming and tediious process to construct the shed, so you can imagine when you reach a step and the part(s) are missing.
Ill be honest, Absco Customer Service has been good, but due to the frustration, and amount of time this is taking to put together a shed, I am rating this 1 star. I wish I just contracted someone to erect a shed end to end. Such a waste of time.
The shed as of this review is in pieces all over my garage. Show details
Phabby
Phabby3 posts

Nice little Shed

I received my new shed as a birthday gift from the wife, the build was a little frustrating , even for a Qualified Chippy. Ran into a damaged roof part from the manufacture process, so had to call their customer service team. Tom helped even on a Saturday around lunch, he was prompt at resolving the issue and had the part reordered made and shipped. The shipping was held up but not due to Absco and the part finally arrived after 2 frustrating weeks. Great storage shed, assembly instructions could be alot better ,overall happy thanks to Tom. Show details ·  1

Denise S. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi, we have the 1.52 x 1.52 space saver. A few missing holes but no drama until we got to the top door jamb (part 90C) which is about 5mm too long. We checked off parts prior to assembly but didn't measure to the mm. Would rather not have to cut parts to fit. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Denise S.

Thanks. Actually we have solved the problem with a pair of tin snips. Cheers

Grace
Grace · Absco Garden Sheds

Can the bike shed be disassembled to be moved and then reassembled at new location? Thanks

John V
John V

I'd suggest partially disassembling it, into four sides and two roof subassemblies. But yes it should not be a problem.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Grace, Yes the shed can be disassembled into panels and reassembled at your new location. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team admin@absco.com.au or 1800 029 701 for any assistance or questions you may have.
Regards
The Absco Team

John W · Premier

Why don’t Absco provide a list of parts found in each box, would be helpful when attempting to assemble. Model 30302GK

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi John, Apologies for the confusion. We do recommend that all components in each box be marked off the checklist prior to starting construction of the shed. We have passed your feedback onto the team as well.
Regards

Absco Garden Sheds Space Saver4.2
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy4.3
CategoryShedsShedsShedsSheds
Wind RatingN2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)
Roof TypeGableFlatSkillion
Door TypeDoubleSingleSingle
ColourZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Paperbark, Woodland GreyZincalume, Classic Cream, Pale Eucalypt, Woodland Grey
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024