Absco Garden Sheds

Absco Garden Sheds

Basic, Eco-nomy, Ezicompact, Ezislider, Ezislim and 7 more

Rubbish

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $799.00.

Andrew

Andrew Sydney, NSW

Incompetence at the highest level!

• +3

Dan

DanDavistown, New South Wales

Great shed but a real pain to assemble

I’m very happy with the shed. I purchased a 3m x 3 m shed through simply sheds and went to assemble which was a real pain to assemble and the lack of pre drilled holes and the holes that were drilled didn’t line up other than that I’m really happy with the size

Shaun Grover

Shaun GroverPerth, WA

Very Happy

The Economy Garden Skillion Shed from Bunnings was easy to assemble but had a little trouble with a few holes that didn't line up. But apart from that I'm very happy with the shed as it held a lot more of my stuff than I thought it would.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Hi Shaun,
Thank you for your review! Much appreciated. Rosie

NomesAU

Avoid AbscoSheds and their product! Crap all round

Purchased in July 2019 at Simply Sheds for $400.00.

Nomes

Your apologies are hollow and worthless as your companies actions are 100% insufficient and you product is of terrible quality. So I would suggest your serious approach to quality assurance is not working at all..

Itsjustme

ItsjustmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gave up and got a refund

Bought the 3x3m from Bunnings. Very flimsy and the coating was scratched. Started to assemble with crappy instructions and videos. The metal joiners bent and warped and created splits in EVERY single pole I connected. That's not a one off, that is a complete manufacturing failure! The lock tite system is terrible. The poles were bent and there was no way of "locking" anything into anything. After a whole day, I've ripped the whole thing down and am taking it back to Bunnings. Will never buy again!

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $599.00.

TON

TONGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value but assembly is a challenge

Economy Garden Shed 3.74m x 1.52m from Simply Sheds. Delivery to the distribution centre was quick but finding the shed in the distribution centre took a while. Assembly requires careful reading, trial, re-reading, trail and then hopefully the holes line up (they often don't very well) and it looks reasonably close to the pictures in the manual. The manual should be clearer on outside vs inside. Some of the punch-out holes in the panelling were not punched out - they could be drilled easily but this is basic QC and shouldn't happen. It all came together OK but took a lot longer than expected. I'm happy with the final result and the price was good

Purchased in June 2019 at Simply Sheds for $474.00.

Kristian

KristianSouth Brisbane, Queensland

Very Poor Alignment, Cannot Recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Shed finally arrived

Missing parts finally turned up 2 months after original order date. Shed was easy to assemble although the instructions are as clear as mud. I would suggest a detailed parts list for every stage of construction including size of screws etc. I think this would simplify it somewhat.
The shed was great value for money but customer service was way below standard from all parties involved.
Score based on customer service. Mainfreight damaged 1 of the packages, still waiting for Absco to dispatch replacement after 5 weeks. Into 9th week of waiting since original order placed! Simply Sheds not much help in chasing up, Absco slightly better but could do more. Mainfreight no help at all.
Generally disappointing all round.

Purchased in July 2019 at Simply Sheds for $799.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Hi Peter, I am sorry to hear this. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so I can assist with the delivery and hopefully we can turn this into a positive experience for you - Hannah
hannah@absco.com.au

mick

mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value shed

We purchased the highlander shed from Simply Sheds & had it installed by a shed builder.

The shed is very good value for money,looks good and has plenty of room inside.

We did however find that the shed kit was missing the bracing for the large front doors of the shed and we have been waiting for a number of weeks to get the missing parts.

Purchased in July 2019 at Simply Sheds.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Hi Mick, Thank you for your review. We work very hard to avoid missing parts and I am sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message so we can ensure you get your missing parts delivered promptly. - Hannah

Assembly was hard. Finished result is good

2.26m x 1.52m shed was hard to assemble due to being a novice with shed building! The instructions definitely weren't clear enough for me and after much confusion and frustration, I went in search of video instructions. It took me a while to find a suitable video, but when I did, it helped a lot. It was confusing when pre-drilled holes didn't align - which led me to believe I had put the panels together incorrectly. After time, I realised it wasn't me... the holes just didn't align. As the process went on, understanding how the panels joined together became easier. Finally!!... we have a good shed. The only disappontment is that it took much longer to assemble - and a LOT of patience - than expected.

Purchased in April 2019 at Simply Sheds for $329.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Hi M Mac, Great to hear that our installation videos were helpful and that you are happy with your shed. We have designed the videos to assist in making the installation as smooth as possible. - Hannah

Liam Z.Peel, WA

Good for the price but installation manual needs work.

Bought economy Garden Shed 3.74m x 1.52m x 1.95m through Simply sheds, was a fast delivery process. The actual AbscoSheds manual needs works, it’s too hard to follow and missing parts of information that you need to just guess. The videos were a little bit of a help but could go into more detail in my opinion. Rang absco sheds support number a few times and they pretty much read from the manual but were able to give me some measurements the manual didn’t have so that was helpful. Haven’t put it up fully at this stage only put together the assembly parts but can say I’m personally not looking forward to it (that’s mainly because of the lack of good clear instructions)

Purchased in July 2019 at Simply Sheds for $499.00.

anet

anetSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s great to have a good shed

Easy to make a booking as he was easy to contact, pleasant to speak to, No delays, Arrived on time, confident, completed the work in 2 hours as advised, did a great job, left site clean and tidy

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Qld, north lakes.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Hi Anet, We are pleased to hear how happy you are with your new Absco shed. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - Hannah

TestyBoy

TestyBoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

That'll do, pig!

Purchased in July 2019 at Simply Sheds for $436.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Great to hear! Thank you for your thorough review. We are glad to hear from you found our step-by-step videos useful - Rosie

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service!

Great product and service! I ordered the basic shed in pale eucalyptus colour. Kris Ross installed it and he is a very good guy and did a great job! Highly recommended Kris Ross!

Darryl

DarrylGungahlin 2912, ACT

Quality shed, great value

I purchased a 3.74m x 1.52m shed. As with other reviews I found the build a little confusing at times. The instructions could be a little clearer and it would be great if there were instructional videos for all sheds on the Absco website. Despite this, the design was good and the way the panels click together makes for easy assembly. The shed was delivered quickly and I even got a free raised veggie garden as part of my order. Overall I’m happy with the quality and the price and would buy again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Simply Sheds for $513.05.

Hi Darryl,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear overall you are happy with your shed and garden bed. Thank you. Rosie

Great shed for price

Bought the 3m x 1.52m zinc Premier Garden Shed. It took me and two friends to put together on a Saturday.
Instruction can improve, as it took long time to understand some of the more details instruction. More pictures and images would help.
Overall it was not too bad, and if I need another shed in the future, I will buy Absco again.

Purchased in June 2019.

Craig Carpenter

Craig CarpenterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought the 3m x 3m Premier shed. Parts labelled well, instructions detailed and construction was generally easy to follow. Fit and alignment was challenging at times. Needed to re-drill holes as they didn't line up in a few places. Need 4-5 people at the point the walls are joined.

Purchased in June 2019 for $492.00.

Sean

SeanNorth Western Region, NSW

Great shed for price

Great shed for price. Build was a little confusing at times e.g. roof doesn't say peak or bottom and I put it on backwards to start with and had to pull apart and do it again but overall very happy

Purchased in July 2019 for $397.00.

NEAL C

NEAL CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little garden shed, just what I wanted

Moved into our new home, we only have a small block of land, so only a needed a small garden shed. Ordered an absco 1.52 x 1.52 garden shed through simply sheds, perfect for what I needed and delivered very quickly, well manufactured in quality colorbond steel and very easy to assemble. Thank you simply sheds and absco.

rumj

rumjasked

Hi, I had the same issues (holes not lining up... a bit flimsy etc) but my question is, has anyone successfully modified the roller doors (or found another solution) to make the roller door a bit mor "solid"? Mine were blown off by the recent strong winds and now I've got them braced with 2x2 wood across the door, but is there a way to mount the doors in a stable way that is both smooth and strong?

Charlie B.

Charlie B.asked

Premier

Hi There
Does anyone have or know where I could get a copy of the manual or instructions for 30222HK stealth shed?

Hi Charlie,
You can download our free App and access all instruction manuals on there by searching by model number. You can email a copy to yourself from there. Find us at Absco Sheds on the App Store or Google Play.
Otherwise email us admin@absco.com.au and we can send you a PDF copy
Rosie

Peter

Peterasked

I just purchased a A23231GK from Bunnings and can't find any CSJ x 12?

Get an answer from our members and Absco Sheds representatives

Absco Garden Sheds Stealth
  • Discontinued

Absco Garden Sheds Stealth

1.2
CategoryOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor FurnitureOutdoor Furniture
Wind RatingN2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)
Roof TypeSkillionGableGableGableGableGableSkillionSkillionFlatFlat
Door TypeSingleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDouble with side accessDouble slidingSingleSingleSingle
ColourZincalume, Classic Cream, Pale Eucalypt, Woodland GreyZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyPale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Woodland GreyZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Classic CreamZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Classic Cream, Woodland greyZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Paperbark, Woodland GreyZincalume, Paperbark, Woodland Grey