Absco Garden Sheds

Absco Garden Sheds

Premier, Eco-nomy, Basic, etc...

Carlo

CarloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Space saver shed - 30152SK

Great size shed very easy to put together. Read instructions and watched videos. Everything lined up perfectly. Only thing I didn’t like was the silver screws, ended up replacing them with colour bonds pop rivets on the sheets only, same colour as shed and now looks even better. Also pop riveted the lock assembly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thanks for the review Carlo! We are glad to hear you are happy with your shed - photos look great!

RJayz

RJayzSydney

Good Shed, could have better assembly process

Purchased in January 2020 at Simply Sheds.

michael

michaelSydney, NSW

This is rubbish. FULL STOP

I wanted to give zero star.
It wasted so much time to read the instruction which the drawings aren't clear and wrong. lot of holes don't line up.
can you guys pick up this rubbish from my place and give me a full refund??

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.00.

Hi Michael,
Sorry to hear. I'll send you a private message to get your contact details and give you a call. Speak soon

Tez

TezGippsland, VIC

It's easy for them to say.

The assembly was not made clear on this video nor the instructions. The guy doing the video knew what he was talking about but didn't completely explain the finer details, which didn't help us. The manual is as clear as mud. Not very descriptive at all. Half of the pre drilled holes did NOT line up, causing more confusion and frustration

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $459.00.

RonY

RonYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking delivery time!

Taking out 3 stars for now. I ordered mine through Bunnings since the 18th of Nov. Was told because of the monument colour they need to order one. Common just to paint one in monument colour 2months?!? Didn't even asked for skylight, windows or custom made... shocking! Not happy at all.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $629.00.

Good morning Ron,
Thanks for reaching out. We can certainly look into this and help get this resolved for you. We will need your order number and best contact details and have sent you a private message so that we can go from there. Speak soon.

Really easy instillation

Not having a lot of experience in construction, outside of smaller IKEA projects, we found this process much easier than anticipated.

Firstly using the app we were able to judge how the different options would fit in the limited space available in my yard.
Then we used the app to follow the assembly guide, making the process pretty simple, with clear and easy to follow instructions.

Would recommend, and buy again. The technology available with this range saved us from what could've been a very long day!

Purchased in December 2019 for $349.00.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thank you very much! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with the product. We have invested a lot of time into the App and are glad to hear it's been helpful. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thanks again, the Absco Team.

Love my shed!

So happy with our purchase! Our shed is the perfect size and fits the space and layout of our yard beautifully. The tips and tricks on the app were great to help put it together.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thanks for downloading the app and feedback! We are glad to hear you're happy with your shed.

Smithers16

Smithers16Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great once built! 3x3 Monument Gable Roof

The shed is great and solid once built, we bought the 3x3, this is certainly for the advanced DIYer or handyman, I am a tradie in my former life and got it together in the course of a weekend with my wifes help when shifting big panels and assembling. Also colourbond scratches quite easy during construction. A few holes required drilling but over all not too bad. Missing a bag of screws so I will be going to Bunnings today to see if i can get the missing screws. (Bunnings gave me the screws FOC)

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thank you so much for your review!

Peter V.

Peter V.Sydney, NSW

Absco chicken coop- stay away

So fiddly to put together..you have to basically assemble every little part. The instructions were atrocious. You would think a company in business for so long would review their processes and strive to improve their products and instructions. some of the holes don’t line up..Flimsy panels make it a 2 person job.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Peter Langton

Peter LangtonHobart, TAS

Good value garden shed

My Eco green skillion roof 2.26 x 1.52 garden shed arrived in Hobart from Queensland in less than 7 days. I was able to assemble the shed and erect it on a timber base within one day. This one person process was relatively easy having watched the video and by reading the manual. The availability of this size shed was ideal for the limited area I had available to me. My overall experience with the product and service has been positive.

Peter Langton

Purchased in September 2019 at Simply Sheds for $429.00.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thanks Peter! We are happy to hear that you're happy with your shed and service. Appreciate the review. Enjoy your Eco Shed!

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks Nice But Not Easy To Put Together

Ease of construction sounds good in theory but most of the screw holes didn't line up. Very frustrating and time consuming. I had to drill a lot of the holes myself.
Looks nice enough and sturdy once it is put together. Time will tell.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $602.00.

Dave

The sheets weren't around the wrong way. I can see the same thing in other people's reviews also. Even the FAQ on your app says if the holes don't line up you should drill in the screw on an angle to pull the sheets together.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Very average quality of materials supplied

No plastic coverings on the sheets or surrounds the only plastic was on the ridge capping next was the sheets where not hole punched fully only about 20% where the channels join cut rough and did not join correctly so I had to open them up with a small blade and had scratches on my sheets. Not happy after spending my hard earned money to receive a shed that is scratched up and looks second hand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

MohsenAU

The best and the most easiest job to do...

I purchased Absco shed size 3*3*2 meter from bunnings but different name still under Absco brand. It took me one full day to attach all panels together and a couple of hours with my lovely wife 's help to put it all together. That had so handy manual guide and at the end it is so strong and beautiful. Thanks Absco to make our life easy. I will recommend to any one who is looking for a very good quality and easy to install garden shed.

• +2

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $599.00.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thank you Mohsen! The shed looks great. Thanks for the review and sending through the photos. We are glad to hear you're happy with the end build. Great news! The Absco Team

Mohsen

No worries. I hope I can get $20 coles gift card from absco .

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shed

Ordered Absco Premier Garden shed through KR Garden Shed Installations. Delivered quickly and installed with no hassle by Kris Ross. Extremely pleased with the sturdiness and appearance...so handy, gained back our garage!

Purchased in December 2019.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Thanks Kate! Appreciate the feedback.

Not bad so far!

Purchased in November 2019 at Robert Dyas.

CassM

CassMPerth, WA

Never again

I ordered this shed on the 16th of October, its now December and I havent received it yet. they did send a box some time in mid November but it wasnt even close to the complete order. The re supply is taking longer than the original order and youd think theres a sense of urgency but there isnt. Customer service are confused and not helpful. Ill never order from them again.

Hi Cass,
Sorry to hear the resupply is taking so long. I can certainly follow this up and provide you with an ETA. I'll send you a private message to get your order details. Thank you

Sandra cobb

Sandra cobbSouth East Queensland, QLD

The right size

Just the right size to wear I putting it the same colour as the wall I get to put things in as this weekend as my sons will finish it

Purchased in June 2019 at On line for $188.00.

Sandra cobb

Sandra cobbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shed

I'm glad I bought my crap glad I brought the shed its just fits perfect to where I need to put it on put artificial grass down with some pots

Purchased in June 2019 at Online.

Steve CWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

ABSCO can't even get the parts right

Missing the ridge beams and over a week before replacements could be sent. No reason; just their procedure. Pathetic. Would never buy from again and you would be better off doing the same.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $600.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

1.52x 0.78x 1.95M Spacesaver Shed.

I am very happy with my purchase. It is of good quality & perfect as a small shed for my gardening essentials. I did have to wait 5 weeks for delivery though because Absco was awaiting parts for my ordered shed. It was installed by Kris from KR Garden Sheds who did a marvellous job & provided friendly, professional customer service. Thanks.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $356.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Fantastic news! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Sue E.

Sue E.asked

Why does my Model 213151NZSK sched 'leak' when it rains on the inside, around the edges? 2.26 x 1.52D x 2.08mH

Hi Sue,
Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your shed. This is certainly not a common problem, is it a small weep or is water pouring in?

If the bottom channels have been installed backwards (with the high side on the outside) may let the water into the shed when it rains. If you could send photos of the shed construction and where the water is coming in, this would be helpful to diagnose your problem.

A couple of questions:
1. Is it on a concrete or timber base?
2. How is the shed anchored down to the base?

If you could email us your best contact info at admin@absco.com.au with the above information, we will be able to help you further. Look forward to hearing from you. The Absco Team

John M.

John M.asked

Hinge has come off door.
How do I re-attach?

Hi John,
The easiest thing to do would be to pop rivet the hinge back in place. Drill three holes per hinge with the supplied 3mm drill bit. Use the FAST009 rivets or equivalent. Otherwise, if you need a replacement channel with the hinges on it send us a photo to admin@absco.com.auand include the model/part number.
Hope this helps! The Absco Team

kayk

kaykasked

I have purchased the 5ft x 3ft wheelie bin cover. My other half found this extremely frustrating to put together. It is now built but he cant seem to get the doors on correctly, as the try to push themselves open and cause the side panel to try and twist. Please help.

Hi there,
We can certainly help. I'll send you a private message get your best contact number and give you a call to discuss a few solutions. Thank you, Rosie

Get an answer from our members and Absco Sheds representatives