Absco Garden Sheds

Absco Garden Sheds

Premier, Eco-nomy, Basic, etc...

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shed

Ordered Absco Premier Garden shed through KR Garden Shed Installations. Delivered quickly and installed with no hassle by Kris Ross. Extremely pleased with the sturdiness and appearance...so handy, gained back our garage!

Purchased in December 2019.

Not bad so far!

Purchased in November 2019 at Robert Dyas.

CassM

CassMPerth, WA

Never again

I ordered this shed on the 16th of October, its now December and I havent received it yet. they did send a box some time in mid November but it wasnt even close to the complete order. The re supply is taking longer than the original order and youd think theres a sense of urgency but there isnt. Customer service are confused and not helpful. Ill never order from them again.

Hi Cass,
Sorry to hear the resupply is taking so long. I can certainly follow this up and provide you with an ETA. I'll send you a private message to get your order details. Thank you

Sandra cobb

Sandra cobbSouth East Queensland, QLD

The right size

Just the right size to wear I putting it the same colour as the wall I get to put things in as this weekend as my sons will finish it

Purchased in June 2019 at On line for $188.00.

Sandra cobb

Sandra cobbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shed

I'm glad I bought my crap glad I brought the shed its just fits perfect to where I need to put it on put artificial grass down with some pots

Purchased in June 2019 at Online.

Steve CWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

ABSCO can't even get the parts right

Missing the ridge beams and over a week before replacements could be sent. No reason; just their procedure. Pathetic. Would never buy from again and you would be better off doing the same.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $600.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

1.52x 0.78x 1.95M Spacesaver Shed.

I am very happy with my purchase. It is of good quality & perfect as a small shed for my gardening essentials. I did have to wait 5 weeks for delivery though because Absco was awaiting parts for my ordered shed. It was installed by Kris from KR Garden Sheds who did a marvellous job & provided friendly, professional customer service. Thanks.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $356.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Fantastic news! Thanks for leaving us a review.

easy assemble but delivery was slow

An nice shed to have. Clearly marked for an easy assemble. Quality is good. Mu only bad experience was that it took too long to get delivered, but overall it was fine.

Purchased for $328.00.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear the delivery time was a hassle. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear you're happy with your EziSlim shed.

Terrible experience

I ordered a shed that was supposed to be in stock and would be delivered in approx 12 days. Well this didn't happen, after lots of e-mails and excuses I asked for my money back and would report them to the A.C.C.C.

Miraculously after these threats the shed was ready and delivered in a few days.

The product is good , but would not recommend the company

Purchased in October 2019 at Simply Sheds for $188.00.

Hi Theo,
Sorry that the delivery time frame was longer than expected. We don't wish this frustration on our customers and are apologise for the inconvenience. Overall we are glad you're happy with the product and appreciate the feedback.

Theo
Theo

How about checking my sons order NO. N1048827 he ordered his on 23/09/2019 and he still hasn't received it, shocking way to treat customers.

Hi Theo,
I have send you a private message with the tracking number for delivery.

Can't beat the price

Shed is good quality and good size for the price although a factory clearance model.
Easier to assemble with 2 people as some holes don't line up or are missing entirely, not a huge issue.
Delivered without anchor set(missing) so took over a week to finalise assembly.
Happy with final outcome.
Colin.

Purchased in September 2019 for $461.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Thanks Colin, we are very happy to hear such positive feedback.

Tiarna Manzano

Tiarna ManzanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absco Garden Shed

we recently purchased a 3m x 1.5m shed from simply sheds online, to say we are happy would be an understatement! from prompt delivery to easy assembly

this was a clearance item & we received it in perfect condition with all parts & simple instructions

we are very happy with the end result & couldnt recommend them enough!

Purchased in September 2019 at Simply Sheds for $300.00.

Your shed looks great Tirarna! Thank you

Jason C.

Jason C.Sydney, NSW

Great shed but a little difficult to build

Purchased in October 2019 at Simply Sheds for $349.00.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Great Product

I was very happy with the quality. I chose the Zinc finish and was very impressed with the new look finish which gave the shed a more modern look ( I was expecting the old style). The construct was fine but as other have said the videos didnt cover everything eg I couldn't find anything on mounting / adjusting the sliding doors, but managed to figured it out. Overall very happy with the product

Purchased in October 2019 at Simply Sheds for $479.00.

Hi Ian,
Thanks for the feedback on the doors. We will looking into this section of the video and review. Thanks again for the review!

Angznugen

AngznugenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eco Range Garden Shed 1.52m x 0.78m in Zinc

Purchased in August 2019 for $261.00.

moody

moodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shed!

Shed is good, took a day to put together. The only negative is that the pre drilled holes never lined up. The app never worked for me, kept crashing. But it's only a shed for tools so it will do the job.

Purchased in August 2019 at Simplysheds for $811.00.

Cpt Leopold

Cpt LeopoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shed, deceptively challenging build

Purchased in September 2019 at Simply Sheds for $450.00.

Mansour  G

Mansour GSydney, NSW

Solid shed. Not an easy diy.

Purchased in November 2019 for $303.00.

Awesome looking shed and design.

Love the sheds looks and design. I got a professional shed installer to erect it and it took him an hour and a half to install it. He said the Absco sheds are the best. Thank you Kris Ross from KR Garden shed Installation for a professional job. Nice person too which made it even better.

Purchased in November 2019 for $532.00.

Hi Mervyn,
Kris is great installer, we cannot recommend him enough!
Appreciate the review.

Julia P.Perth, WA

Waste of money - complete rip off

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

JamesPerth, WA

Cost the same amount as the shed to install!!

Box clearly states fast and easy assembly and pre drilled holes. I work away and got a handyman to assemble. The Handyman was embarrassed to invoice me what it cost to put together. For the most part the holes never lined up. He said it was a terrible job.
I had to pay a fortune for a terrible product based on false advertising. Not impressed.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $459.00.

James

Thanks for getting back to me.
The problem is none of the predrilled holes lined up. Thats why it took so long.

kayk

kaykasked

I have purchased the 5ft x 3ft wheelie bin cover. My other half found this extremely frustrating to put together. It is now built but he cant seem to get the doors on correctly, as the try to push themselves open and cause the side panel to try and twist. Please help.

Hi there,
We can certainly help. I'll send you a private message get your best contact number and give you a call to discuss a few solutions. Thank you, Rosie

rumjasked

Hi, I had the same issues (holes not lining up... a bit flimsy etc) but my question is, has anyone successfully modified the roller doors (or found another solution) to make the roller door a bit mor "solid"? Mine were blown off by the recent strong winds and now I've got them braced with 2x2 wood across the door, but is there a way to mount the doors in a stable way that is both smooth and strong?

Hi Rumj,
We have two kinds of roller doors, 'Roller Shutter Door' and 'Roller Door'. Can you let me know which kind you are trying to modify? Once we determine what model you have we I can give you some tips on how to install securely.
Rosie

rumj

Just the plain roller door on the small shed. No shutters. I believe a roller wheel on springs top and bottom might solve it

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Would you be able to email some photos through to us? admin@absco.com.au
The model of the shed will impact the solution

Charlie B.

Charlie B.asked

Hi There
Does anyone have or know where I could get a copy of the manual or instructions for 30222HK stealth shed?

Hi Charlie,
You can download our free App and access all instruction manuals on there by searching by model number. You can email a copy to yourself from there. Find us at Absco Sheds on the App Store or Google Play.
Otherwise email us admin@absco.com.au and we can send you a PDF copy
Rosie