13Absco Garden Sheds

2,490 reviews
Ian M
Ian MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Utility

Great shed but number printing needs more quality control

the 30302GECOK shed is a great size and well made. I have assembled a few of these prior which makes it a lot easier, The instructions could be improved with hints and tips of shed building in general, no mention of tin snips needed that I noticed, Not supplying printed instructions was disappointing but easy to find and printout. The sheet and bracket numbering was smudged , poor or hard to read on many parts but not all. Prior experience helped a lot to find the right item needed. I mount the sheds on a sleeper base which makes them much more stable and I reinforce the corners with treated pine to make them very solid and they will last a long time. Show details
Delone
Delone
  Space Saver

Great shed!

I had 4 joiner connectors missing from my shed. I contacted Ron at Absco and he sent the missing parts to NZ straight away. I have assembled the shed and found that a lot of the pre drilled holes did not align. I have made my own wooden base spending $140 on timber so have saved a bit of money there. I recommend having a person help with the assembly. I put the walls and roof together by myself but needed a second person to construct it. I am very happy with the result. Show details ·  1
Marco
MarcoSydney8 posts
  Verified Space Saver

Never again! Not even if they give it away for free!

Would not get this again even if Absco or Bunnings were giving them away for free! MODEL: 15081SK - AWFUL instructions in video and PDF. Snaptite system is complete and utter load of crap. Holes don't align. Instructions are so poor. Watched the instructions on the app AND on Youtube. If you want to waste your time and money, buy this poorly designed shed at your own peril. I've given up. Chucking this PoS out with the next bulk waste collection. $229 down the drain. Show details
JOANNE
JOANNESouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Ezislider
Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Doc
Doc8 posts
  Verified Premier

DON'T buy, so many bad reviews for a reason, how it has a 4 star average seems a little suss to me

Hard to put together with less than 4 people as each individual part is so flimsy, holes don't line up, engineering is poor so that it makes certain parts or assembly even harder. Try and line the doors up, good luck. Requires plenty of rivets as the click in system is pretty half arsed. Dont rely on this to store things safe, a philips head and you're in.... Wish I'd bough timber and roofing and build my own. Would have been better, stronger and quicker Never again! Show details
Golfergem
Golfergem
  Verified Bike Shed
Vincent A.
Vincent A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Tedious, Frustrating, Time consuming

I purchased this shed a month ago with the intentions to set it up within the few claimed hours that Absco mention. Its been a few weeks now, due to missing/wrong parts. x2 I have had to contact customer service to have parts from QLD mailed to me. This has placed a hold on the construction of my shed. It is a time consuming and tediious process to construct the shed, so you can imagine when you reach a step and the part(s) are missing.
Ill be honest, Absco Customer Service has been good, but due to the frustration, and amount of time this is taking to put together a shed, I am rating this 1 star. I wish I just contracted someone to erect a shed end to end. Such a waste of time.
The shed as of this review is in pieces all over my garage. Show details
Phabby
Phabby3 posts

Nice little Shed

I received my new shed as a birthday gift from the wife, the build was a little frustrating , even for a Qualified Chippy. Ran into a damaged roof part from the manufacture process, so had to call their customer service team. Tom helped even on a Saturday around lunch, he was prompt at resolving the issue and had the part reordered made and shipped. The shipping was held up but not due to Absco and the part finally arrived after 2 frustrating weeks. Great storage shed, assembly instructions could be alot better ,overall happy thanks to Tom. Show details ·  1
John V2 posts

Excellent customer service

The shed is great for the price (599 USD at Tractor Supply) but unfortunately a piece was missing. This is a shout out to customer service rep Ron, who handled the case with great courtesy and professionalism. Show details ·  1
Dwayne
Dwayne2 posts
  Verified Absco Garden Sheds

We got there in the end

Had 3 roof panels missing. It took 7 weeks to resolve the situation and then only by going directly to the NZ agent. Thanks, it is now complete. Show details ·  1
DIYer8
DIYer8

2 sheds!

I recently ordered two sheds and was expecting them to take a few weeks to arrive. To my surprise it was ordered and delivered within a week! Very happy. Show reply
KDee
KDeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got there

A great shed. Unfortunately a part (58C) was missing but TOM promptly organised it to be delivered. Show details ·  1
Shaun W.
Shaun W.
  Verified Workshop

Missing parts

Purchased Absco shed under the impression probably missing parts as most reviews state missing parts had fingers crossed I wouldn’t have that problem but yes I’m missing items .
Trying to get items from Absco been an up hill battle with Absco was told take photos of numbers of production date / initials of who made it done this 2weeks later an email no we can’t send unless you send photos of the channels of who made it what a joke .
I wouldn’t recommend I use to build sheds for a living an have found other brands more reliable. Show details
Nzaaron
Nzaaron

Warning DONT BUY these sheds if you dont like damage

I brought this shed from Bunnings with water damaged box (discount price) when opened up most panels were scratched.

Absco told me they not interested I just wanted a touch up paint.

Anyway if you want any form of support I buy any other shed that a Absco Show details

Denise S. · Absco Garden Sheds

Hi, we have the 1.52 x 1.52 space saver. A few missing holes but no drama until we got to the top door jamb (part 90C) which is about 5mm too long. We checked off parts prior to assembly but didn't measure to the mm. Would rather not have to cut parts to fit. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Denise S.

Thanks. Actually we have solved the problem with a pair of tin snips. Cheers

Grace
Grace · Absco Garden Sheds

Can the bike shed be disassembled to be moved and then reassembled at new location? Thanks

John V

I'd suggest partially disassembling it, into four sides and two roof subassemblies. But yes it should not be a problem.

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Grace, Yes the shed can be disassembled into panels and reassembled at your new location. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team admin@absco.com.au or 1800 029 701 for any assistance or questions you may have.
Regards
The Absco Team

John W · Premier

Why don’t Absco provide a list of parts found in each box, would be helpful when attempting to assemble. Model 30302GK

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi John, Apologies for the confusion. We do recommend that all components in each box be marked off the checklist prior to starting construction of the shed. We have passed your feedback onto the team as well.
Regards

Absco Garden Sheds Space Saver4.2
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy4.3
CategoryShedsShedsShedsSheds
Wind RatingN2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)
Roof TypeGableFlatSkillion
Door TypeDoubleSingleSingle
ColourZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Paperbark, Woodland GreyZincalume, Classic Cream, Pale Eucalypt, Woodland Grey
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024