Garden Pro Masterstore

Garden Pro Masterstore

Perfect for my tools and garden equipment

I am glad i bought the garden shed for my garden equipments storage room. Perfect for keeping all my tools in one place . I love to have it in my backyard.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.00.

Overall Easy to install and few improvement is suggested

This shed has detailed manual to help me install it step by step. I can follow it easily. And the design of structure is simple and efficient, quite good for DIYer.

I would suggest to improve the manual about exact screw type for each application. Besides, I find when I water the roof, there still some water leaking into internal area via the edge of door, which could be improve as well.

Overall, it is good stuff for people with basic assemble ability and I would recommend any one give it a go.

Cheers,
Ray

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $331.00.

Easy to assemble

This shed was put up by 2 mates of mine and it was easy to assemble, great size/quality for the price paid.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

i am happy

because i have not done a shed yet when it starts with my friend it was like ooom ommm is it gonna be good. but after doing the roof, sides, rear and front panels i said to my friend looks good. when its done to a concrete slab it looks amazing

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Absolute rubbish to put together

Purchased the 3m x 3m shed. It took 6 hours to try and understand the instructions which were not clear at all and put the shell of the shed together. None of the holes lined up, rivets not supplied, not enough bolts supplied for the hinges, not enough screws supplied. Holes didn't line up.

The pressed locks on the hinges snapped off so had to purchase new hinges, more expense.

It took 3 days to put together one shed because we just dreaded attempting it any further.

Unfortunately I bought two of these sheds and we now have the daunting task of putting another one together.

Don't tell me how sorry you are to hear I am not happy with the product, just send one of your reps to my home and put the bloody thing together for me. Absolute nightmare and migraine material.

Never again will I purchase one of your products.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Awesome

Not having built a shed before was suprised at just how easy the whole process was, great quality with easy to understand instructions.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Missing brackets, broken door hinge

Purchased a 'GardenPro' Masterstore Shed 15081MK (Made by Absco Sheds) from Bunnings in August. Have only just got around to assembling it. Assembled the front panel and attached the door with hinges to the frame as per instructions before final assembly. Moving the front frame panel around after assembly, the door detached itself from it's hinges. My only option to fix this will be to drill out the rivets I attached the hinges to the frame with, then drill out holes to re-attach the hinges to the door with rivets before re-riveting the hinges to the frame.
This shed should also have come with angle brackets to bolt it to whatever base I chose to use, but there were none. There were also only included 6 bolts and nuts for attaching the (non existent) brackets to the walls, however the instructions showed 8 anchor points for securing the shed to a base.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Shedsational

This shed was easy to assemble, all the parts were supplied, the pre-drilled holes lined up and the finished product is very sturdy.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good shed - difficult to put together

The shed is of good quality and well built. The application for construction of the shed did not work. We called the helpline and they spoke to us, requested we send photos by e-mail but never responded. The paper instructions for the doors were very confusing and it took probably an hour longer than it should have to put them together as a result. We received one wrong part which meant we had to drill the holes as the pre-drilled were not in the right position.

Great Product!

Great product, easy to asemble. Looks fantastic and great quality. We are very happy with the shed, it matched the description and looks exactly how it should. Highly recommend .

Great instructions with App

I had been warned about how difficult setting up sheds can be in kit form.
However this kit arrived with clear instructions and an app to download which contained videos.
The Snaptite feature made installing easy.
The only thing to keep in mind is you definitely need 2 people to install.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Just the right size for my yard

I have a small back yard and it was the only one I could find that would fit perfectly am very pleased looks great and was very easy to assemble

Solves the problem

This shed fits the area in the corner of our yard that wasn’t being used freeing up space from our larger garage. The assembly was challenging but after reading the well detailed instructions it all came together in the end. Very happy with the quality.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

This shed is the perfect solution for anyone with a small backyard! Highly Recommend!

This is the second shed I have recently purchased from Absco Garden Sheds. The assembly is straight forward, with easy to follow instructions however it is definitely a two person job! Overall this product has quality materials and is a good size for up the side of a house which is why we now own two! Great purchase!

Challenging Assembly but Overall Great Shed

Great shed for our backyard needs. I must admit, the setup was a bit difficult, but once up and assembled the Shed is perfect for what we need. Setup took a couple of days after work, but the shed is sturdy.

Good Shed

The two sheds I purchased were a breeze to assemble. The instructions were easy to follow. There were heaps of screws in the package to help put the shed together which is better than having to scratch around looking for enough to get the job done. The sheds are a perfect size for the position I have them in.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great value for money shed

The shed was hard to put together for a first timer, clearer pictures on the instructions would help. But a great product for the money and would recommend the item to everyone

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Good solid shed does the job

Was straight forward to put together stands solid and does the job a nice small shed that can store my bikes and bits and pieces for my bikes overall a good shed for the price

Date PurchasedNov 2018

good size amd good price

good quality for the price i paid. worth the money. quite spacious inside. height is just nice. however the bigger size one is quite pricey considering the size is not too far off.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great compact shed, fabulous for our Garden tools!!

We were looking for something not too big to protect our garden tools and found the absco shed the perfect solution!Really easy to assemble and ready for our garden tools in no time!