76%12%12%

4.5

Barry
BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Love the shed. It was a easy day to erect it

It was an easy project to do. The instructions were easy to follow but I decided to use pop rivets instead of the screws supplied. Found that only a few holes didn't line up. Also had 3 parts missing (15A x2 and ZARSP) But overall I'm happy with my Tidymaster J30232MK shed. Show details
Bob
BobHobart, TAS7 posts

Kco
KcoNorth-West & West coast, TAS
  Fair Incentive Verified

Pretty good except holes were hard to line up

It is a good size and design but the holes didnt line up that well so needed to drill others to put it together. Good price though so can complain.
kmjgardiner
kmjgardinerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Angelita
AngelitaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect for my tools and garden equipment

I am glad i bought the garden shed for my garden equipments storage room. Perfect for keeping all my tools in one place . I love to have it in my backyard. Show details
Sunkai S.
Sunkai S.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Overall Easy to install and few improvement is suggested

This shed has detailed manual to help me install it step by step. I can follow it easily. And the design of structure is simple and efficient, quite good for DIYer.

I would suggest to improve the manual about exact screw type for each application. Besides, I find when I water the roof, there still some water leaking into internal area via the edge of door, which could be improve as well.

Overall, it is good stuff for people with basic assemble ability and I would recommend any one give it a go.

Cheers,
Ray Show details

Tanya. H.
Tanya. H.Geelong

Easy to assemble

This shed was put up by 2 mates of mine and it was easy to assemble, great size/quality for the price paid.

tom
tom

i am happy

because i have not done a shed yet when it starts with my friend it was like ooom ommm is it gonna be good. but after doing the roof, sides, rear and front panels i said to my friend looks good. when its done to a concrete slab it looks amazing

Lisa
LisaRavenswood
Mark
MarkGold coast

Awesome

Not having built a shed before was suprised at just how easy the whole process was, great quality with easy to understand instructions.

IainS
IainS2 posts
Kim
KimTownsville

Shedsational

This shed was easy to assemble, all the parts were supplied, the pre-drilled holes lined up and the finished product is very sturdy.

Dr Carl Grant
Dr Carl Grant

Good shed - difficult to put together

The shed is of good quality and well built. The application for construction of the shed did not work. We called the helpline and they spoke to us, requested we send photos by e-mail but never responded. The paper instructions for the doors were very confusing and it took probably an hour longer than it should have to put them together as a result. We received one wrong part which meant we had to drill the holes as the pre-drilled were not in the right position.

E.M
E.M

Great Product!

Great product, easy to asemble. Looks fantastic and great quality. We are very happy with the shed, it matched the description and looks exactly how it should. Highly recommend .

Daniel Palmer
Daniel PalmerIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Great instructions with App

I had been warned about how difficult setting up sheds can be in kit form.

However this kit arrived with clear instructions and an app to download which contained videos.

The Snaptite feature made installing easy.

The only thing to keep in mind is you definitely need 2 people to install.