Garden Pro Masterstore

Garden Pro Masterstore

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garden Pro Masterstore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bob
BobHobart, TAS

Good value for money shed

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.00.

Kco
KcoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Pretty good except holes were hard to line up

It is a good size and design but the holes didnt line up that well so needed to drill others to put it together. Good price though so can complain.

kmjgardiner
kmjgardinerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great shed for the money, great support videos

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Garden Pro Masterstore compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

Angelita
AngelitaPerth, WA

Perfect for my tools and garden equipment

I am glad i bought the garden shed for my garden equipments storage room. Perfect for keeping all my tools in one place . I love to have it in my backyard.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $159.00.

Sunkai S.
Sunkai S.Sydney, NSW

Overall Easy to install and few improvement is suggested

This shed has detailed manual to help me install it step by step. I can follow it easily. And the design of structure is simple and efficient, quite good for DIYer.

I would suggest to improve the manual about exact screw type for each application. Besides, I find when I water the roof, there still some water leaking into internal area via the edge of door, which could be improve as well.

Overall, it is good stuff for people with basic assemble ability and I would recommend any one give it a go.

Cheers,
Ray

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $331.00.

Tanya. H.
Tanya. H.Geelong

Easy to assemble

This shed was put up by 2 mates of mine and it was easy to assemble, great size/quality for the price paid.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

i am happy

because i have not done a shed yet when it starts with my friend it was like ooom ommm is it gonna be good. but after doing the roof, sides, rear and front panels i said to my friend looks good. when its done to a concrete slab it looks amazing

Lisa
LisaRavenswood

Absolute rubbish to put together

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Mark
MarkGold coast

Awesome

Not having built a shed before was suprised at just how easy the whole process was, great quality with easy to understand instructions.

IainS
IainS

Missing brackets, broken door hinge

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Kim
KimTownsville

Shedsational

This shed was easy to assemble, all the parts were supplied, the pre-drilled holes lined up and the finished product is very sturdy.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good shed - difficult to put together

The shed is of good quality and well built. The application for construction of the shed did not work. We called the helpline and they spoke to us, requested we send photos by e-mail but never responded. The paper instructions for the doors were very confusing and it took probably an hour longer than it should have to put them together as a result. We received one wrong part which meant we had to drill the holes as the pre-drilled were not in the right position.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great Product!

Great product, easy to asemble. Looks fantastic and great quality. We are very happy with the shed, it matched the description and looks exactly how it should. Highly recommend .

Daniel Palmer
Daniel PalmerIllawarra, NSW

Great instructions with App

I had been warned about how difficult setting up sheds can be in kit form.
However this kit arrived with clear instructions and an app to download which contained videos.
The Snaptite feature made installing easy.
The only thing to keep in mind is you definitely need 2 people to install.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Dennis
DennisBrisbane

Just the right size for my yard

I have a small back yard and it was the only one I could find that would fit perfectly am very pleased looks great and was very easy to assemble

Read more reviews - page 2