Acer ER320HQ

See the Best Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good monitor

I have been using this monitor for 6 months now. I can say the resolution i great. I actually use this to watch movies with its HD display it outperforms any TV I have ever owned. The only thing I have against it was it looks kind of cheap when not turned on but this is a small thing. Overall great monitor for a great price

Date PurchasedJan 2017

great value considering it is not the top of the range

it is very good value for money. i honestly think that the quality is more than acceptable / good considering the size of the screen. it is easy to set up and very good looking too.. the main thing is the quality..not top of the range which you would have to pay more , but great for its price.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great for the price!

I purchased this 32" monitor from Officeworks for $269. Actually, to be precise it 31.5" - but classified as "32". It's HD display is quite good enough for my usage doing graphic design and needing a larger monitor. It has a 4ms response time which is great for what I use it for, including the occasional movie, game, and video playback. Can you get better monitors? Of course, if you're willing to fork out the extra dollars. And of course the resolution is not as high as the newer 4K displays - but again, that's fine if you're wanting the latest and best and prepared to pay MUCH more. And for this size (32") you can certainly spend MUCH more. However if you're not extremely fussy there's absolutely nothing to fault with this monitor. It's got all the inputs and connections and the display is just as good - minus the extra size - as my current 27" (2 year old - and much more expensive) display. If you're doing fairly general computer work and would like/need a larger display, then in my opinion it's great value for money at $269.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

I purchased this monitor a month ago and I still cannot get the HDMI audio working. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix this?

Is the Acer ED322Q compatible with a macbook air and if so will I need any extra fittings

CategoryMonitors