Acer ER320HQ

Acer ER320HQ

See the Best Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suriati

SuriatiSydney

Good monitor

I have been using this monitor for 6 months now. I can say the resolution i great. I actually use this to watch movies with its HD display it outperforms any TV I have ever owned. The only thing I have against it was it looks kind of cheap when not turned on but this is a small thing. Overall great monitor for a great price

Date PurchasedJan 2017

francis

francismelbourne

great value considering it is not the top of the range

it is very good value for money. i honestly think that the quality is more than acceptable / good considering the size of the screen. it is easy to set up and very good looking too.. the main thing is the quality..not top of the range which you would have to pay more , but great for its price.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Will

WillBrisbane

Great for the price!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Greg

Gregasked

I purchased this monitor a month ago and I still cannot get the HDMI audio working.
Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix this?

Issie

Issieasked

Is the Acer ED322Q compatible with a macbook air and if so will I need any extra fittings

Get an answer from our members and Acer representatives