7Acer T272HUL

Acer T272HUL

7Acer T272HUL
4.5

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Acer? Claim your listing.

Peter F
Peter FSydney4 posts

Good screen- very clear but can be glitchy

Good screen but I got it to match with my surface pro 3. It can be a bit glitchy but most of the time it's fine. The screen is very clear and for the price I think it's the best available but worth looking in to the flickering I get on my surface pro 3.

RozW
RozWAU3 posts

FABULOUS Touch Screen monitor

I docked this monitor to my Surface Pro 3 and it is fantastic. Like having the biggest iPad in the world!! (not that I need another one of those since I bought the Surface Pro 3). It's so good for zooming in to look closely at the finer details on plans, photographs, etc. I'm just so happy that I thought I would post a review.