29Advance Premium Dry Cat Food

2.0
Smell

OOF2 posts
  Adult Cat Dry Cat Food - Chicken
Smell
OOF
Ross M.
Ross M.2 posts
  Adult Cat Dry Cat Food - Chicken

Salt Vegas

Bought this cat food last week and noticed my cat was very thirsty all the time after eating it
I thought this was strange so I checked out the packaging and noticed that no salt percentages are listed
This food is grossly salty which is I’m sure a ploy to keep animals eating it
I returned it to the pet shop and swapped it for a less salty food
Will not be buying this product again Show details
Kapinka
KapinkaBrisbane30 posts
  Verified Kitten Growth Dry Cat Food - Chicken

What customer service ??

As a breeder this is by far the worst company I have dealt with. Waited weeks for auto delivery then no assistance to locate missing order. I do not recommend this brand. Show details
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
  Kitten Plus Growth Chicken Dry Cat Food

Buy the BEST...BUY AUSTRALIAN MADE

Used ADVANCE for Cats, many years ago. Now I’m breeding Ragdolls I’m using it again. Great product my kittens and cats don’t get fat they get solid.
Best thing it’s keeping my kids in a job!
BUY AUSTRALIAN MADE! Show details
Oceane
Oceane5 posts
  Kitten Plus Growth Chicken Dry Cat Food

Highly recommend Advance Kitten Dy Food

We recently adopted a kitten and were recommended to use the same brand as the one he was using with his carer to facilitate his adaptation. Well that was a huge success, first thing he did when he arrived at his new home was eat his Advance Kitten food. He seems to love it. Great quality, reasonable price. We will stick with this brand.

Tanya
Tanya33 posts
  Premium Dry Cat Food

Good

Economical, convenient, our pet supply shop has a buy 8 get 1 free deal which makes it even better value. Our cat has been in constant good health so the cat food must be doing its job.
Comes in a large 8kg bag, cat likes taste, resealable pack, convenient as don't have to worry about refrigeration or buying it every week, it says on the pack that it helps strengthen the immune system
Says it helps maintain dental health but at the last check-up at the vet he said that our cat was showing signs of the start of tartar and that we should look at changing our cat food. My 18 month old twins love eating it if they can get their hands on it. Show reply
rearrange
rearrangeAU32 posts
  Adult Cat Total Wellbeing - Chicken

I've buying this, and the chicken version, for my cat for around seven years. It is the only food she likes to eat (she is very fussy and will not touch canned cat food ... not that I can blame her). She is in perfect health, and for the sake of an indoor cat where I have to scoop everything out of her litter tray, she does perfect poos! What more could you ask for?
My cat loves it, it doesn't stink out my apartment, it is made in Australia, it comes in big bags so you don't have to buy it often.
It would be nice if my local convenience store sold it rather than having to go to a Pet Shop. Show reply
shellfreak
shellfreak168 posts
  Adult Cat Total Wellbeing - Fish

Good

There is something about the fishy flavour of this cat food that really drives my cat crazy. She always eats this food whenever I purchase it from my local pet store. I love that you can buy this food in a really big bag as that will last for a long time, and in the ends works out more cheaper than buying smaller bags of cheaper food all the time. A good quality product for adult cats.
Helps to maintain the health of your cat. Has a great flavour that my cat always seems to love. Can buy it in a huge bag that will last a while.
Expensive.

Richard M.
Richard M. · Adult Cat Dry Cat Food - Ocean Fish

where can I find the nutritional values, specifically salt or sodium, listed?

Pippa
Pippa · Premium Dry Cat Food

Hello there are not many reviews only from 7 years ago . Is the cat dry food safe for cats ? I read about the dog biscuits affecting dogs . Where are all the reviews on this cat food ? ,my friend bought x2 bags of Advance for her sensitive cat and is worried . Can you reassure customers of its safety please?

Honor
Honor · Premium Dry Cat Food

I have a 5 year old cat who has been eating the Advance wet & dry food range since I adopted her at 8 weeks old. She is an indoor cat so I have always provided her with the Dry indoor tuna biscuits until you have changed the formula to Chicken which she started on in Late August this year. My cat has never been sick or had any health problems, her environment has not changed, but she has now had 3 urinary tract infections since the first week of September. I have just realised the new chicken formula biscuits are the only change in her diet & lifestyle so I took her off them and the infection has completely gone. Why is your new formula that is meant to promote urinary health in cats causing this? I am very disappointed in this new product as it has caused my cat undue stress & Ill health as well as stress to myself in trying to work out why my happy & healthy cat is suddenly struck down with the same re-accuring health problems. Not to mention the outlay in vet costs & medication, approx $ 1000 in 6 weeks. And finally, the purchase of 2x 2kg backs of biscuits before realising they have caused my cats Ill health!
I am a very unsatisfied consumer!

Compare all Advance Premium Dry Cat Food listings