94Fussy Cat Food

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.1

562 reviews · Statistics

77% · 43084 · 15%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (10), Adult (256) and Senior (20)
Side Effects Yes (17) · No (254)

Fussy Cat Food562 reviews
Julia F.
Julia F.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.2 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince with Chicken

Recommended

It's the only thing my cat will eat! She loves it. Show details ·  1
Smell
anne m.
anne m.Western Australia2 posts
  Wet Cat Food Mince & Morsels

Warning

Have stupidly purchased by mistake, the big mixed box of Mince & Morsels TWICE now. Once mid last year and again, in error ,the other week. On both occasions, no matter which flavour sachets we put down, our cats have taken instant dislike. We figured, on the first trial, that it might take them some time to get used to it, but they have each vomited, at various times, after sampling these sachets. We've had to again, throw them all out. Show details
Avocato

Hollyj9666
Hollyj9666
  Dry Cat Food Salmon, Whitefish & Olive Oil

My cats are obsessed

I was gifted this cat food to try with my cats and they absolutely loved it, they were so happy and satisfied they also didn’t have stinky poop after eating this food. They went crazy every time I went to feed them and we have made a complete switch! Show details
Avocato
Avocato12 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Fine Mince with Chicken

Improved cat’s quality of life

My sister’s cat was suffering from gingivitis that he couldn’t chew his kibble properly, leaving broken pieces in the bowl. So I changed his diet to Fussy Cat mince as the soft texture is easier for him to eat.

He loves the mince and one portion is not enough for him! His gingivitis has even cleared up and he’s in better mood. He’s been shedding less, have softer fur and less stinky poos. Show details

Treats Crunchers with Kangaroo
  Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince
Smell
Fussy Cat
  Wet Cat Food Pate & Pieces
  Dry Cat Food Salmon, Whitefish & Olive Oil
Smell
Reesy

purrfect

ok... so my eldest cat LOVED this and could not get enough... my younger cat completely turned up his nose at it... which made my eldest cat happy because she got 2 portions... and probably would have eaten more if i let her
will be getting this every week for her Show details ·  1
  Chilled Cat Food Fine Mince with Chicken

purrrfect

My cats liked this a lot more than the tin food they are used to. They really enjoyed it and the purrs and cuddles they gave afterwards was like a big thank you mumma :)
  Treats Crunchers Chicken

cats fav

Oh my cat's thought it was Christmas!!! They absolutely loved these and would ask for more every time they were given some... will be on my to buy list from now on. Show details ·  2
Georgina
GeorginaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Treats Crunchers Chicken

My cat loved these!

My cat loved these treats - she wouldn't stop following me around meowing after I had given her a few! Great resealable bag, non-greasy, lasted well. She also seemed to like this flavour particularly!
I received this product from Fussy Cat to review.
Georgina
GeorginaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

Okay - my cat preferred other foods

My cat wasn't too keen on this - she did finish it after it was left in her bowl for a while, but didn't eat it as enthusiastically as the Fussy Cat sachets. It also took up room in my fridge! I probably wouldn't opt for this one again.
I received this product from Fussy Cat to review.

Allan
Allan · Dry Cat Food

I am wondering if we can get a refund on a bag of chicken, turkey cranberry cat food as our 3 cats have rejected it. Thank you

Fussy Cat   DM

Hi Allan, Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear your cats were not a fan of our grain free dry food and have sent you a DM.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks, Irene
Veterinary Nurse & Senior Pet Care Advisor

DPC
DPC · Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

My dear feline companion has been fortunate enough not to have had any side effects from your prime steak mince but given the feedback from above, in particular, the 220 preservative, potential red dye, and the terrible vomiting experienced by other cats, along with your less than adequate replies, I won't be feeding my girl any more of this stuff.

Lyn S. · Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince with Salmon

I bought this yesturday ,feed my cat with it last night and she vomiited violently x3 last night.Ive checked the pkt and it.has no" use by date" She has eaten chicken previosly without issue..How long is this product save to store ? I don't feedmy cat the same meal every day and would like to know if it be frozen, thawed and served

Lyn S.

Thank you, I will be following your advice.I didn't see any use by date but it may have been on the sectioned used and that part of the package was binned..

Compare all Fussy Cat Food listings