95Trilogy Cat Food

93% · 4068 · 2%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.2
Smell
4.4

Eva Peterson
Eva Peterson8 posts
  Kitten Dry Food Barramundi & Tuna

price rate is great

This cat food really love my cats. They are very fast eating and lively after eating it. Looks healthier as it looks for sometimes. Show details
Smell
Capricornunicorn
CapricornunicornMelbourne2 posts
  Cat Treats Freeze Dried Lamb

High Quality Treats

Saw the Trilogy freeze dried lamb treats at our local pet store, I needed healthy treats for my cat who has special dietary restrictions. He absolutely loves them and they have not caused a single upset, vouching for how high quality their product is!! And to add to it, he'll even do tricks for them! Which means they must taste absolutely amazing, because he doesn't move off the couch for anything. Love their product. I'll be trying out more from them soon. Great company, good to see pet treats with quality ingredients. Show details
  Fair Incentive Adult Wet Cat Food Farm Raised Chicken in Rich Bone Broth

Great quality product, even my cat notices!

Both my cats love the broth. The fussy one also loves the chicken, but the non-fussy one is not that keen on the chicken pieces and it seems to move through her bowels slower. It delays her normal bowel motion, but when she does pass, like her experience with other products of this brand, the faeces are less pungent and the amount is also reduced.
The fussy one just chomps it down, we have a winner.
I have received this product from Trilogy to review and I will be purchasing in the future. Show details
Smell
Anaphyla
  Fair Incentive Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Great quality product, even my cat notices!

This product is a hit with both my cats, even the fussy one. The rich broth is evidently delectable to the cats and the fish appears soft, no dry pieces, even the chunkier ones. My fussy cat runs back from the yard for one of these meals, and she's only ever like that with human food. This proves the quality of the food. I have been given this product from Trilogy to review and I will definitely be buying them for my cats in the future. Show details
  Fair Incentive Adult Dry Cat Food Salmon

Great quality product, even my cats notice!

Wow, my cats chomp them down in record time, always. I even use them as treats to encourage certain behavior. I have never seen my 2 cats so intrigued by dry food, and they both love it. The texture variation is a great idea, I believe the fussy one will remain interested for longer than she has with other brands.
I also believe it is of high quality. One of my cats use to have pungent faeces and she did take a full week to adjust to this new diet, but it was worth it, the odour of her faeces has greatly improved, and the amount of faecal matter have also reduced.
  Fair Incentive Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo

Great quality product, even my cat notices!

Smell
Linden
Linden9 posts

Meh meh

I have two cats ,one being very fussy with only a few teeth and the other cat eats most cat food. Mr Fussy didn’t touch it so clearly didn’t like the smell . Mrs Non Fussy would eat it however I felt she preferred the kangaroo and lamb combination as would leave some of it for awhile before going back to finally devour. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
Trilogy
Trilogy   DM
muna_al-zadjali
muna_al-zadjaliSydney, NSW7 posts
  Adult Dry Cat Food Kangaroo

Trilogy Australian Kangaroo + Freeze Dried New Zealand Lamb

Having 2 very fussy cats becomes difficult sometimes but they tried this product and ate a little which is good as they are not a big fan of kangaroo.

Fair Incentive Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Quality Cat Food

I am so impressed with the quality of Trilogy cat food. My cat has recently started eating the salmon and she loves it. My cat is pretty fussy and when it comes to seafood she will only eat real fish, not the cheap stuff. I'm glad i was able to find Trilogy. Since my cat loves it so much I will be feeding her this from now on. I received this product from Trilogy to review.
  Fair Incentive Adult Dry Cat Food Salmon

My cat loves this

My cat can be a fussy eater so trying new food can be a bit of a let down for me when she is not interested. I gave her some Trilogy dry food to try and she loved it which made me happy. It is clearly made with quality ingredients, which also makes me happy. There is a good amount of the freeze dried lamb. I like to give her the best and I will be giving her this from now on. I received this product from Trilogy to review.

This one's a winner

Not going to lie, this isn't appealing to me as a meal, but for my cat, it's heaven - I even managed to use it as a bribe while I gave her her medicine!
Will definitely purchase again.
  Fair Incentive Adult Wet Cat Food Farm Raised Chicken in Rich Bone Broth

Quality ingredients

My cat is 15 years old. Her favourite meat is chicken. I recently gave her some Trilogy chicken to try and she loved it. I was impressed by the quality of the ingredients. My cat is hard to please when it comes to trying new food but she loved this. I will be adding this to her diet from now on. I received this product from Trilogy to review. Show details
  Adult Wet Cat Food Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon in Rich Bone Broth

Will purchase again

It's hard to go wrong with something fishy, for my little girl. She loves it!
We'll be getting this again.

Stinky but well loved

I don't love the smell of this one, but my cat does - she thinks it's delicious!
  Adult Wet Cat Food Farm Raised Chicken in Rich Bone Broth

My cat gives a "thumbs" up

This one looks like authentic pulled chicken in a watery broth, and my cat is into it.
I'm definitely getting it again.