3Adventure Kings 12V Adventure Travel Oven

Portability

jim f.
jim f.Central Queensland, QLD

Kings pie warmer

Loved my pie warmer, dont think it was quite able to get to the 180°C with my 12v set up but still cooked the frozen pies I put inside. Word of warning however I would highly recommend against using them with 12v cig socket plugs, melted the plug within 5 minutes of plugging it in. I should've known that It would've drawn close to 10amps or more and the cig sockets aren't designed for that much current. After plugging it into a Anderson plug that runs my fridge it was great. IMO one of these ovens is the next thing that should be on anyone's list after a fridge, they changed camping for me! I can still have drinks with friends while dinners on instead of having to duck away for an hour to cook. I love mine! Show details ·  1
Durability

Portability
Johnny Williams
Johnny WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jamie P.

Hi, I have the 12v travel oven and love it - with one minor issue. The oven retains substantial moisture from whatever food I cook. How do I reduce moisture content so the food isn’t soggy?

Adventure Kings   DM

Hi Jamie, Thank you for your review. We recommend to leave the door ajar for airing time after use to reduce the overall moisture content in the oven.
Kind regards, Rachael

Jamie P.

Thanks Rachael, however, I’m more concerned about the sogginess of my food rather than the moisture remaining in the oven. Do you have any advice you could share on reducing the sogginess? Is soggy food a common issue with this oven?

Adventure Kings   DM

Hi Jamie, We would recommend doing this before use if this is happening with your food. If it heats up high enough the food should not be soggy.
Regards, Courtney

kozanmss

12volt oven. Hi I hear several people saying the wires melt and it also draws over 15amps. Surely you have heard about this as I know a few people who have made a complaint. Can you please clarify this information? Thanks

Ricky A.
Ricky A.

No issue with the fuse as long as it is fitted properly, closer to 11 amp draw. I've never seen any of them get to 15

John S.
John S.
kozanmss

Thanks. Maybe try anderson plug. I didnt buy the oven but if i did that would ve the first thing id do