AEG L8WEC166R

AEG L8WEC166R

5.0 from 1 review

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

1 review
    Jashep

Jashep

Best washing machine ever

I purchased this machine thinking I would never use a washer dryer combo. This would be one of the best appliances in my life. Working full time, raising a family and keeping a house running is hectic I can pop a load of washing on at night after everyone has showered it will wash and dry ready for the morning (no more forgetting to hang it out and rewashing). This machine has made my life so much easier, this machine also washes the closes extremely well.

10/10 would never buy another brand ever again.

If I had to pick one thing that could be better, when it starts to spin out it is a little noisy to start with. But it is not a issue to me.