ALDI 78181TAUS

ALDI 78181TAUS

MPN: 78181TAUS
See the Best Faucets / Tap Mixers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.3
Kheng J Tan
Kheng J TanAU

Very slow waterflow.....

Got the same issue with very slow waterflow. I have tried from one of the review to remove the valve which is at the top of the main body. You need to remove the black pipe to access it. Not recommended for those who doesn't know how to do it.

Purchased in June 2021 at ALDI for $79.90.

Horrendous!!!

Horrendous!!! Huge hammer flow and little flow at that… hugely disappointed ☹️
Tried taking out the flow thingy out of the nozzle and that just made it spray water everywhere so that was no use.
Takes forever to fill the kettle etc.
Looks nice, just doesn’t work well.

Purchased for $79.00.

Brissie B180
Brissie B180Brisbane

German design, much better quality than I expected

Very nice mixer tap that comes with a 5 year warranty. I bought 2 of these because I thought that the first one was faulty due to very low flow (approx 3L/min). I removed the obvious flow restrictor in the nozzle but it didn't seem to make much difference, so I decided to buy a second one. I connected the second one to the garden tap and after a bit more investigation found a second restrictor inside the top of the main body! After removing these they now both flow like the Nile. They come with 2 short stainless braided hoses (approx 350mm) and all of the mounting clamps to go in a standard hole. They have very smooth action and I think they are also anti-hammer.

Purchased in July 2021.