3Insinkerator Multitap 3N1

IMO
IMOAdelaide6 posts
Billie9 posts

disappointed

I looked forward to having a fully functioning tap. Unfortunately the concept appears flawed as the flow rate is dismal compared to my old hot/cold fawcett. The installer incorrectly plumbed it up so the only water that was filtered is the almost boiling part, and I have now been told that if I get that corrected the flow rate will further diminish. Had I know this aspect I would not have purchased one. As it is now, without the filter on the cold water, my flow rate has gone from 3.25 seconds per litre down to 8.4 seconds per litre. Filling the large sink to do dishes now takes ages. Show details
GWC
GWCmelbourne35 posts
Eve G
Eve GMelbourne2 posts

Life Changing!

The Multitap3N1™ is super functional, stylishly designed and makes day to day life just that little bit easier by dispensing hot, steaming hot and cool water. It's super stylish and the perfect addition to your kitchen!

Kara
Kara
Jusdan78
Jusdan78Victoria3 posts
  U-Shape

Design. Convenience. Perfecto!

I have had my Multitap for almost 12 months now and it's probably the most used 'appliance' if you can call it that in my kitchen... i use it for hot drinks (kettle has gone to charity), instant steaming water for washing up, boiling water on the cooktop is instant after filling up your pot from the Multitap, even blanching vegies works straight from the tap. Moving house sometime in the next 12 months and definitely taking it with me! LOVE IT!

Dana
DanaMelbourne
  Verified L-Shape

The best tap i've ever used

The Multitap is the most amazing tap to have in your home or office. The instant hot water will change the way you cook, no more waiting for water to boil. It's one of those things that once you have it, you can't live without it.

Nash
Nashmelbourne
  J-Shape

Amazing and oh so stylish

I could not be more obsessed with this tap. It is in constant use at Canvas House and both our guests and staff love it. The best thing is that it looks amazing.

Katrina Chambers
Katrina Chambers
  U-Shape

Can't live without this now!

The boiling hot water tap is extremely safe as you have to push then pull down at the same time. It also flows slower so it’s not something little kids could accidentally hurt themselves on. But it is boiling (so still be cautious). The convenience of steaming hot water in the one kitchen mixer tap that saves precious kitchen bench space (reducing need for kettle) is excellent in my eyes. The tap only needs a small space under the sink for the tank and filter. You can see the tank mounted very neatly under my sink.

Marie C.
Marie C. · Multitap 3N1

Does the Insinkerator 3N1 carry the "Watermark" for use in Australia? If so could you add it to your photos of the product when advertised.

Dianne M.
Dianne M. · Multitap 3N1

Just had ours installed and have noticed a funny taste. Have ran it to cold four times as this is the only thing that’s gets rid of the taste. I am wondering if we are not using it enough and the water is sitting too long. Not sure what to do? Had it in for a week

Caz
Caz · Multitap 3N1 J-Shape

Do you have one with a pull out spray ?

See all Insinkerator Multitap 3N1 questions