Insinkerator Multitap 3N1

L-Shape, J-Shape, U-Shape (See All)
See the Best Faucets / Tap Mixers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InSinkErator

IMOAdelaide

How do I love thee ... let me count the ways ...

disappointed

I looked forward to having a fully functioning tap. Unfortunately the concept appears flawed as the flow rate is dismal compared to my old hot/cold fawcett. The installer incorrectly plumbed it up so the only water that was filtered is the almost boiling part, and I have now been told that if I get that corrected the flow rate will further diminish. Had I know this aspect I would not have purchased one. As it is now, without the filter on the cold water, my flow rate has gone from 3.25 seconds per litre down to 8.4 seconds per litre. Filling the large sink to do dishes now takes ages.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliance Central for $1,850.

GWCmelbourne

The best part of my Kitchen Reno - I will never go back to a normal tap !!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Eve G
Eve GMelbourne

Life Changing!

The Multitap3N1™ is super functional, stylishly designed and makes day to day life just that little bit easier by dispensing hot, steaming hot and cool water. It's super stylish and the perfect addition to your kitchen!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Faucets / Tap Mixers

Find out how Insinkerator Multitap 3N1 compares to other Faucets / Tap Mixers

Can't live without it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jusdan78
Jusdan78Victoria

Design. Convenience. Perfecto!

I have had my Multitap for almost 12 months now and it's probably the most used 'appliance' if you can call it that in my kitchen... i use it for hot drinks (kettle has gone to charity), instant steaming water for washing up, boiling water on the cooktop is instant after filling up your pot from the Multitap, even blanching vegies works straight from the tap. Moving house sometime in the next 12 months and definitely taking it with me! LOVE IT!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Dana
DanaMelbourne

The best tap i've ever used

The Multitap is the most amazing tap to have in your home or office. The instant hot water will change the way you cook, no more waiting for water to boil. It's one of those things that once you have it, you can't live without it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Nash
Nashmelbourne

Amazing and oh so stylish

I could not be more obsessed with this tap. It is in constant use at Canvas House and both our guests and staff love it. The best thing is that it looks amazing.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Can't live without this now!

The boiling hot water tap is extremely safe as you have to push then pull down at the same time. It also flows slower so it’s not something little kids could accidentally hurt themselves on. But it is boiling (so still be cautious). The convenience of steaming hot water in the one kitchen mixer tap that saves precious kitchen bench space (reducing need for kettle) is excellent in my eyes. The tap only needs a small space under the sink for the tank and filter. You can see the tank mounted very neatly under my sink.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Faucets / Tap Mixers

Find out how Insinkerator Multitap 3N1 compares to other Faucets / Tap Mixers

Peter Cooper
Peter Cooperasked
Multitap 3N1

Does anyone have difficulty with the controls being on the righthand side?

GWC

Never crossed my mind, never been an issue.

Had one for more than 3 years now. Use it 12+ times a day. Never had a problem and still is my favourite part of my kitchen reno.

not at all.

Tracy V.asked
Multitap 3N1

Has anyone had an issue with this tap, either side, dripping. I’m having to turn tap on and off to stop it dripping. It doesn’t happen all the time, just every now and again. Thanks.

Billie

Yes we are and I intend contacting them about it. It was actually running when we got up the other morning, not sure how much that cost us in power

Tracy V.

Yeah. I’m not sure if it is a plumbing issue or a seal in the tap.

IMO

I've had my tap for 2 1/2 years and it's never dripped? Maybe check back with your installer?

Clare
Clareasked
Multitap 3N1

I am finding it hard to get a clear answer about the flow rate out of the non-boiling water side of the tap. When I tried it in a store the flow was terrible - would take 5 or 10 mins to fill the sink to do the dishes. Is this remedied by excluding a filter to that side of the tap and/or adding a 'high flow rate filter'? or maybe people are not washing dishes in the sink at all so not bothered about the slow flow rate?

See all Insinkerator Multitap 3N1 questions

Get an answer from our members and InSinkErator representatives